Why you should get the COVID-19 vaccine

BoosterShotEnjoyer

BoosterShotEnjoyer

Banned
COVID-19 vaccines have been used under the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. Scientists have conducted thousands of clinical trials, and the results show that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccine safety monitoring has been the most intense and comprehensive in U.S. history. Hundreds of millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines.

Side effects and allergic reactions are very rare. And Serious side effects that could cause a long-term health problem are extremely unlikely following the vaccine.

Vaccines do not contain "microchips" or the sort. Ridiculous conspiracy theories about the vaccine have been proven to be false. Reports of side effects on VAERS have been negligible. /pol/ is not a trustworthy source of information, medical professionals are.

Get the vaccine today!

27115376 successful young business people showing thumbs up sign

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, BigJimsWornOutTires, thereallegend and 4 others
i agree i was wrong in the past to be anti-vaxx

all anti-vaxx cucks need to be shot

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, thereallegend, n0rthface and 2 others
I love science...Can't wait for my shot...Vaccines are safe and VERY effective

I'm team #pfizer wooohooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Wallenberg, thereallegend and 2 others
Just take d3 (cholecalciferol) instead and you’ll be fine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6403, Wallenberg and 3 others
I love science...Can't wait for my shot...Vaccines are safe and VERY effective

I'm team #pfizer wooohooo
i took the pfizer + moderna both

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, BoosterShotEnjoyer and Idontknowlol
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, thereallegend and BoosterShotEnjoyer
COVID-19 vaccines have been used under the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. Scientists have conducted thousands of clinical trials, and the results show that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccine safety monitoring has been the most intense and comprehensive in U.S. history. Hundreds of millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines.

Side effects and allergic reactions are very rare. And Serious side effects that could cause a long-term health problem are extremely unlikely following the vaccine.

Vaccines do not contain "microchips" or the sort. Ridiculous conspiracy theories about the vaccine have been proven to be false. Reports of side effects on VAERS have been negligible. /pol/ is not a trustworthy source of information, medical professionals are.

Get the vaccine today!

View attachment 1410504
jack off please GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Gargantuan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 15099, gamma and 2 others
Take more and more until you start liking black girls then you’re at the right amount
Shoot yourself if you feel attraction to female monkey creatures, tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, slayer69 and lutte
Take more and more until you start liking black girls then you’re at the right amount
I take 25 k every 2 weeks and makes me shit tbh don't know if side effect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6403 and lutte
I will never get the vaccine

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TheAnomaly and lutte
@lutte If I absolutely have to get vaxxed. Is sputnik the safest?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
How much daily so
You could get a blood test to see if you even need it but I take 10k iu every day because no sun

• +1
Reactions: gamma
dont listen to the guy above me⬆️

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BoosterShotEnjoyer, buckchadley31 and lutte
1ba347e2-d5bd-41d4-9a9b-003365da6abc-jpeg.63906

• +1
Reactions: BoosterShotEnjoyer
I got the vaccine (parents) but the issue is that it's impossible to know the long term effects at this point. Especially when the flu vaccine took decades to be made and the covid vaccine took a year, there's a good reason to be suspicious of it and very little reason to get it unless you're old or your body is so insanely cucked that getting covid could be a death sentence. Or if you're in a country where you need the vaccine to even go outside, but I've never been asked about vaccination status in the U.S.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Here's a vaccination posterchild, A REAL depiction and not imagined:

84287170.jpg

Now here's a visual of a real man that can deal with life and cold bugs, yadda yadda without being a pussy and getting vaccinations like a chickenshit:

2_CATERS_ILLUSTRATED_PENGUIN_03-1024x576.jpg

Any questions?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, BoosterShotEnjoyer and buckchadley31
Here's a vaccination posterchild, A REAL depiction and not imagined:

84287170.jpg

Now here's a visual of a real man that can deal with life and cold bugs, yadda yadda without being a pussy and getting vaccinations like a chickenshit:

2_CATERS_ILLUSTRATED_PENGUIN_03-1024x576.jpg

Any questions?
That's how I imagine you looking like ngl

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, BigJimsWornOutTires, .👽. and 1 other person
6B7753EC 98BB 447E B3CE 9292701F28BB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Wallenberg, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Op fried his brain with anime and psl forums
Never watched anime, might just because I feel like it fits my stereotype
First part is legit, I cried a few months ago in what felt like forever from the pure pain and irritation

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and buckchadley31
Never watched anime, might just because I feel like it fits my stereotype
First part is legit, I cried a few months ago in what felt like forever from the pure pain and irritation
Get rekt, nerd

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BoosterShotEnjoyer and lutte
Stfu greycel

@Wallenberg

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Very based topic. I got both Pfizer and Moderna too. Waiting my 3rd dose.

• +1

Get the vaccine today!

View attachment 1410504
Pay me 20 dollars on PayPal I will get vaxxed. Do your part. Help the community and spread the vaccine love bro

• +1