Why You Should Go for Short Girls (Averageheightcels GTFIH)

Wavedashmaxxing

Wavedashmaxxing

The son of Zyzz
HELLO GAYS, AUTISTS, AND CUCKS.
another soyjak (liberal, lgbt, feminism, atheism, black lives matter, blm)  | Soylent | Know Your Meme
kissing french kiss GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!

You may think that I am trying to say girls only want a guy taller than them.
This is false and it's been demonstrated many times that most girls want guys that are 6ft at least and only ugly ones will settle for below that without other redeeming qualities.
However, many girls only want that 6ft (maybe 180cm in Europe) because they can talk to their friends about it.
To prove this many times I have met midget girls who brag about 6+ boyfriend when in reality he is 5'10 5'9 or even 5'8.
Similarly to blind girls who want gl guy, they still want tall guy despite not knowing the difference.
The truth is, for pure physical attraction, girls below average height, especially below 5ft can't tell the difference between 2 or even 3 inches in height.
This means that if you are only 5'10 or even 5'9 you can effectively fraud 6'0 with very short girls if you follow my advice below.
video game japan GIF

1. WEAR INSOLES AND FITTING CLOTHES WITH DARK COLOR: Tall hair will make you look stupid and tryhard demonstrating you feel inferior about your manlet status. This means insoles and shoes are the best method of increasing height(bonus they can also make you seem more athletic or stylemaxxed).Baggy clothes and to a lesser extent light clothes make it seem like you are more wide making you look short to these girls since they can't guess height through eye level.
2.MAKE SURE THAT YOU LOOK TALLER THAN MOST GUYS AROUND YOU(IRL AND SOCIAL MEDIA): Once again, dwarf girls are unable to directly see height so you need to make sure that 6ft is a plausible height. For example if you are 5'10 only post pictures online that show you as 2 to 3 inches taller with shoes and clothes included. It would also be helpful if these guys frauded a few inches making you by extension seem taller.
3. TRY TO FIND A GIRL WHOSE FRIENDS ARE ALSO VERY SHORT: Unless you are GL enough to do very well on tinder I'm assuming you mostly use other methods like socialcirclemaxxing and instagram. This means that the girls who will be potential dates for you need to have approval from their friends in order to go out with you. If you can also fraud to the friends you have a much higher chance of being with the target foid.

Storm Floating GIF by Lil Nas X

IF YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS AND READ EVERYTHING, WHICH STRAIGHT, HIGH T, UNCUCKED USERS WILL DO, LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPED. GOODBYE!

kobe bryant basketball GIF

@Xen
@FastBananaCEO
@Londonville
@TubOfLard
@Sikkunt23
@JamesHowlett
@SubhumanCurrycel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10167, thecel, Chadeep and 13 others
short girls tend to be fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11963, datboijj and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 12611 and Wavedashmaxxing
BUMP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 7419
nah i go into 6ft+ gigastacys because im very mental ill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 12611 and 3 others
INB4 DNRD

GAY AND LOW T IF YOU DO NOT REACT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
short girls are not attractive

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Descartes, sandcelmuttcel, magnificentcel and 8 others
View attachment 1061565

This is false and it's been demonstrated many times that most girls want guys that are 6ft at least and only ugly ones will settle for below that without other redeeming qualities.
However, many girls only want that 6ft (maybe 180cm in Europe) because they can talk to their friends about it.
To prove this many times I have met midget girls who brag about 6+ boyfriend when in reality he is 5'10 5'9 or even 5'8.
Similarly to blind girls who want gl guy, they still want tall guy despite not knowing the difference.
The truth is, for pure physical attraction, girls below average height, especially below 5ft can't tell the difference between 2 or even 3 inches in height.
This means that if you are only 5'10 or even 5'9 you can effectively fraud 6'0 with very short girls if you follow my advice below.
video game japan GIF

1. WEAR INSOLES AND FITTING CLOTHES WITH DARK COLOR: Tall hair will make you look stupid and tryhard demonstrating you feel inferior about your manlet status. This means insoles and shoes are the best method of increasing height(bonus they can also make you seem more athletic or stylemaxxed).Baggy clothes and to a lesser extent light clothes make it seem like you are more wide making you look short to these girls since they can't guess height through eye level.
2.MAKE SURE THAT YOU LOOK TALLER THAN MOST GUYS AROUND YOU(IRL AND SOCIAL MEDIA): Once again, dwarf girls are unable to directly see height so you need to make sure that 6ft is a plausible height. For example if you are 5'10 only post pictures online that show you as 2 to 3 inches taller with shoes and clothes included. It would also be helpful if these guys frauded a few inches making you by extension seem taller.
3. TRY TO FIND A GIRL WHOSE FRIENDS ARE ALSO VERY SHORT: Unless you are GL enough to do very well on tinder I'm assuming you mostly use other methods like socialcirclemaxxing and instagram. This means that the girls who will be potential dates for you need to have approval from their friends in order to go out with you. If you can also fraud to the friends you have a much higher chance of being with the target foid.

IF YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS AND READ EVERYTHING, WHICH STRAIGHT, HIGH T, UNCUCKED USERS WILL DO, LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPED. GOODBYE!

@Xen
@FastBananaCEO
@Londonville
@TubOfLard
@Sikkunt23
@JamesHowlett
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Wavedashmaxxing
Forgot to Tag:
@Xen
@FastBananaCEO
@Londonville
@TubOfLard
@Sikkunt23
@JamesHowlett
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Lux
mispelled @LondonVillie

Only 1 react its over

• So Sad
are you sorcerer on neets?

• JFL
Reactions: Wavedashmaxxing
Anyways good guide

• +1
I couldn’t screw my potential sons with short height on the other hand I can alleviate the problem via daughters

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Stryde mogs hard.

are you sorcerer on neets?
No looksmax is the only blackpilled forum I have an account, but I do lurk lookism.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Caging hard at how this greycel tried to make this water thread such a big deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
100 viewers for a graycel he done good
still a water thread

Wow, you should only go for short girls and be around short people to not emasculate yourself if you're just average height, really? Wow, insoles and shoes can make you look taller, really?! Revolutionary thread. This should be in BOTB.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 7419 and Wavedashmaxxing
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Descartes, datboijj and Wavedashmaxxing
still a water thread

Wow, you should only go for short girls and be around short people to not emasculate yourself if you're just average height, really? Wow, insoles and shoes can make you look taller, really?! Revolutionary thread. This should be in BOTB.
When you bring up going for shorter girls here you get called a normie.
This post was more about bringing together existing knowledge into one specific guide.
Also going for girls with short friends is a new thing I came up with based on evidence, analysis, and pure straightness.

TLDR:
YOU HAVE MARKED YOURSELF AS A USER WITH THE POTENTIAL OF APPEARING ON MY UPCOMING GAYEST LOOKSMAXER LIST.

Last edited:
They look more feminine and cuter
Correct, imo the top 1% of tall girls are hotter than the top 1% of short girls but the majority of short girls look better than the majority of tall girls

• +1
Reactions: Bitch

• JFL
Water Bottle - Nunzio's Pizza

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Growth Plate and Wavedashmaxxing
View attachment 1061565

video game japan GIF

@Xen
@FastBananaCEO
@Londonville
@TubOfLard
@Sikkunt23
@JamesHowlett
@SubhumanCurrycel
Thank you for this high t thread

• +1
jfl at the people who actually follow this and have manlet kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and never_lucky
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Short girls (especially sub 5') have bottom of the barrel genetics and shouldn't even be considered. On top of that, from my experience, the shorter the girl the more obsessed she'll be about a man's height, because they're trying to compensate for what they don't have and impress their friends/random girls. Once a 4'11 turbomidget told me she only likes 6'4 and more JFL + the shortest girl I've dated wanted at least 6'1, while the much taller ones didn't care

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and anon23223
cope

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Short girls (especially sub 5') have bottom of the barrel genetics and shouldn't even be considered. On top of that, from my experience, the shorter the girl the more obsessed she'll be about a man's height, because they're trying to compensate for what they don't have and impress their friends/random girls. Once a 4'11 turbomidget told me she only likes 6'4 and more JFL + the shortest girl I've dated wanted at least 6'1, while the much taller ones didn't care
Read the post, your frauded height matters more with short girls than tall girls