Why you should have kids with a female partner near your height

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Will smith is 6"2 and made kids with a short asf women and look at jayden smith now. Jayden Smith is 5"7. Not even his dad's height because his dad cucked him bad by making kids with a dwarf women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, datboijj, CuriousGuy and 18 others
you should go for same height instead of taller too

better for you + makes healthy height daughters and massive sons

most ethnic basketball players came from this combination, 2 5'5'' people for example and the son is 6'4''

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Lucid, IMZLEGEND and 5 others
yep look at Jeremy lin both his parent's were 5"6 and he is 6"3

most ethnic basketball players came from this combination, 2 5'5'' people for example and the son is 6'4''

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and RODEBLUR
Jada fucked his genes up, but also both his kids are Trans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member and 6 others
This is true. My grandparents are 5'8 and 5'9 - their sons are both 6'4.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and RODEBLUR
But girls want someone way taller than them

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member and Ken
But girls want someone way taller than them
Giraffe women quite often don't. Always the little goblinas obsessed with height because they get mogged by anything that breathes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Economical, zura, 134applesauce456 and 19 others
Attractive girls over 5'10" are ideal but rare. The ones that do exist are usually models.

Id go for an attractive 5'1" female over an ugly 5'11" girl.

• +1
Reactions: zura, datboijj, IMZLEGEND and 4 others
Giraffe women quite often don't. Always the little goblinas obsessed with height because they get mogged by anything that breathes.
At 6'1" do you think I would have better chance with a 5'2" female or 5'11" female? With their face being about equal.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
At 6'1" do you think I would have better chance with a 5'2" female or 5'11" female? With their face being about equal.
From my experience, 5'11 for sure. At 6'1 I had a harder time with 4/10 goblinas than 5/10 giraffe women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, IMZLEGEND and Ken
From my experience, 5'11 for sure. At 6'1 I had a harder time with 4/10 goblinas than 5/10 giraffe women.
I always thought it was the other way around. Ive only been approaching short females thinking my height would help but Ive been getting rejected brutally. Ill try tall females.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Jada fucked his genes up, but also both his kids are Trans
most will pass off what you just said as a joke but for those who are awake unlike 75% of the people here who claimed to be blackpilled
yes wills kids are transgender, so is will, so is jada. jada has been balding but passed it off as alopecia to seem more feminine.
(90%+ of people are trans in hollywood) never believe what you see
i made a comment on this thread if any one is interested how to spot trannies 99% of the time
i will make a post soon if people want it how to always tell if someone is transgender ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 8869, ROTTING and 2 others
There is no way i will impregnate a 6 foot 4 female abomination

4 inches shorter than you is good.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
his bitch is a legit midget though, just don't go below 5'5

• +1
Reactions: zura and evap0
Posting this under every manlet cope thread started by bones from now on, until he stops that

For some reason I had better luck with women in the upper average (5'6-5'7) than shorter women as a 5'11 guy

• +1
Reactions: zura, gogger and Ken
most will pass off what you just said as a joke but for those who are awake unlike 75% of the people here who claimed to be blackpilled
yes wills kids are transgender, so is will, so is jada. jada has been balding but passed it off as alopecia to seem more feminine.
(90%+ of people are trans in hollywood) never believe what you see
i made a comment on this thread if any one is interested how to spot trannies 99% of the time
i will make a post soon if people want it how to always tell if someone is transgender ASAP
Her face seemed to robust for a women, didn't think much of it
but a robust face is good non the less

Her face seemed to robust for a women, didn't think much of it
but a robust face is good non the less
of course if u tell this to anyone inside the loop theyll tell u ur crazy for thinking something like this xD
if you arent working 9-5 have a family with kids then youre inssane to normies

of course if u tell this to anyone inside the loop theyll tell u ur crazy for thinking something like this xD
if you arent working 9-5 have a family with kids then youre inssane to normies
told this to my brother and mother
when we saw the oscars
my brother said she looks like a disney villian

when we saw the oscars
xD been there done that even your relatives will not believe u will call u a crazy conspiracy theorist
its not ur job to convince others because they will either find it on their own or choose to live in ignorance
regardless jada pinkett has a masculine skull and masculine body proportions

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Posting in a homosexual thread.

You don't get size from mom and trying to make bootleg Chad sons by getting with undimorphic women is uncanny and the definition of hopelessness.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
when we saw the oscars
it pains me to think that random ignorant niggas have jerked their dicks to a jada pinkett smith bikini candid
so ur telling me that not a nigga?

1. Male q angle
  2. visible six pack abs ddespite having a tremendous anmount of arm fat and leg and ass fat
  3. male shoulder blades
  4. d2d4 ratio is masculine ring finger longer than index (found in 95% of males)
  5. boxy shape no real curve visible whatsoever
  6. shoulders are wider than the hips
  7. bald hair now (jada doesnt have alopecia its a lie because HES balding)
  8. male forward growth and robust jaw
  9. high hairline
  10. navel is above the waist (only found in male anatomical structures THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE FEMALE ON THE PLANET THAT WAS BORN FEMALE WITH THIS TRAIT)
  11. male neck (thick and defined )
  12. adonis belt thats visible only found in men
  13. Zero hips the bbl is frauding the hips to make them appear wider than they actually are the great illusion of hollywood

If this doesnt prove that Jada is a transgender i dont know what the fuck does :soy:
i could do this all day with various celebs try me give me a celeb anyone
all your fav celebs are transitioned
madison beer adriana lima oh all the VS angels
and the list goes on and on and on

jada doesnt have ONE feminine feature besides the obvious breast implants BBL and gender reassignment surgery
i like to call it gender mutiliation surgery tho bc u cant actually use the new genitals in the same way a biological male or female would

sucks to be honest bc the smith kids have lost all their innocence
when these elites sacrifice their gender theyre sacrificing their pride and as much as i hate foids theyre disrespecting women in a biological sense
god gave the most beautiful gift to all pure born women
the ability to give birth
and these people just shit on it and are trying to play god

JFL AT THE SUBHUMANITY willow smith is already self explanatory has the textbook male features i already described before

and jaden smith may be more convincing until you look at the lower part of the stomach and the breasts
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
look at those obvious women breasts
i really dont believe jaden got breast reduction, i believe that jaden has been on testosterone since 5 years old and they have take na more male shape but the proportions just dont add up how does she have such big "pecs" with such small arm mass and small shoulders?
BECAUSE THEYRE TITS NIGGA
now yall might say OH JAMES MUSCLE DISTRUBITION IS DIFFERENT
NOTT TO THAT DEGREE BAHAHAAH LOOK AT THE LEFT ONE ITS EVEN BIGGER THOSE ARE FUCKING BREASTS

in conclusion the smiths are all trannies including will they all just take the finest jewish HGH and for the men take estrogen to transition

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, ROTTING, gogger and 2 others
its funny because they secretly get off to seeing people confused like this
they want you to know theyre transgender so they hide it in plain sight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and gogger
Your good at this type of knowledge honestly learnt how to tell the difference between genders damn
it pains me to think that random ignorant niggas have jerked their dicks to a jada pinkett smith bikini candid
View attachment 1650201View attachment 1650202View attachment 1650203
  1. Male q angle
  2. visible six pack abs ddespite having a tremendous anmount of arm fat and leg and ass fat
  3. male shoulder blades
  4. d2d4 ratio is masculine ring finger longer than index (found in 95% of males)
  9. high hairline
  10. navel is above the waist (only found in male anatomical structures THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE FEMALE ON THE PLANET THAT WAS BORN FEMALE WITH THIS TRAIT)
  13. Zero hips the bbl is frauding the hips to make them appear wider than they actually are the great illusion of hollywood

If this doesnt prove that Jada is a transgender i dont know what the fuck does :soy:

jada doesnt have ONE feminine feature besides the obvious breast implants BBL and gender reassignment surgery
i like to call it gender mutiliation surgery tho bc u cant actually use the new genitals in the same way a biological male or female would

when these elites sacrifice their gender theyre sacrificing their pride and as much as i hate foids theyre disrespecting women in a biological sense

View attachment 1650210 JFL AT THE SUBHUMANITY willow smith is already self explanatory has the textbook male features i already described before

View attachment 1650214View attachment 1650216
and jaden smith may be more convincing until you look at the lower part of the stomach and the breasts
i really dont believe jaden got breast reduction, i believe that jaden has been on testosterone since 5 years old and they have take na more male shape but the proportions just dont add up how does she have such big "pecs" with such small arm mass and small shoulders?
NOTT TO THAT DEGREE BAHAHAAH LOOK AT THE LEFT ONE ITS EVEN BIGGER THOSE ARE FUCKING BREASTS

in conclusion the smiths are all trannies including will they all just take the finest jewish HGH and for the men take estrogen to transition

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
  1. Male q angle
  3. male shoulder blades
  9. high hairline

View attachment 1650210 JFL AT THE SUBHUMANITY willow smith is already self explanatory has the textbook male features i already described before

What about Uma Thurman??
She is godly man no way she is trans
Percentage wise as you stated above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
What about Uma Thurman??
She is godly man no way she is trans
Percentage wise as you stated above
oof cant find any pics of uma without that stupid one piece
to no avail tho the evidence delivered look at those hands doesnt pass the d2d4 ratio test either ring finger is longer than index

straight back as well
ALL WOMEN HAVE A CURVED BACK TO SUPPORT CHILDBIRTH EVERY SINGLE ONE HAS IT NO MATTER IF SHES FAT OR SKINY
BUT HOLLYWOOD TRANS WIL LFRAUD BY STICKING THEIR ASS OUT AND LEANING FORWARD SO TRY TO FIND UNFRAUDED CANDIDS LIKE THIS ONE

reminder what u see is what is not true
you have to be truly awake to believe
nothing is real

have u ever seen a real woman with uma thurman huge hands? NEVER BC THEY DONT EXIST

dude the milkman is 6 4

• JFL
Reactions: helpmegod
For some reason I had better luck with women in the upper average (5'6-5'7) than shorter women as a 5'11 guy
as a 5'7 guy same, its the girls my height or slightly taller that like me most

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
  1. Male q angle
  3. male shoulder blades
  9. high hairline

whats the q angle and how can i calculate?

whats the q angle and how can i calculate?

the q angle and pelvis ALWAYS gives it away but in the times u cant see it or measure it you can use the d2d4 ratio or common body proportions to calculate ones gender

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
@curlyheadjames
post the most obvious hollywood trannies in your opinion

@curlyheadjames
post the most obvious hollywood trannies in your opinion
michelle obama chris cyborg and well jada pinkett smith
virtually almost all of them are
but very few are real men and women
for example on the vampire diaries
ian somerhalder nina dobrev and paul wesley are all the gender they portray
other than them ive rarely found anyone who is not trans

• Hmm...
Reactions: gogger

who unbanned this dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Will smith is 6"2 and made kids with a short asf women and look at jayden smith now. Jayden Smith is 5"7. Not even his dad's height because his dad cucked him bad by making kids with a dwarf women.

it will be hard finding someone at 6ft4/6ft5

Yeah but the few girls that are around my height (like one or two max) want nba height dudes...

Yes saw this with my cousin

There are very few girls who are 6'3 and even if they are they will look shit I will have kids with someone in the 5'4-5'7 range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155