Why You Should Never Ask Someone To Rate You (ESPECIALLY WOMEN!)

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
First of all, this won't be a detailed long post cuz honestly, I couldn't give more of a fuck about making long posts tbh, I only care about making money and looksmax at this point.

But after seeing this thread, I decided to make this thread to clear somethings up:

Screenshot 20200817 131156

What most people on this site don't get about rating is that:
  • People (especially bluepilled ones) rate you based not only on your aesthetics but your attractiveness as well. And these are two different things. Aesthetics/Beauty are objective statements/rules about what makes something beautiful, and they may contribute to someone attractiveness but that doesn't mean perfect beauty alone will make you sexually attractive.

An example of this would be a man with a perfectly straight and well proportional nose being more beautiful/aesthetic than the same man with a bigger nose. However, some women would feel more attracted to the second guy, solely because she may see that bigger nose as a more masculine trait, which is something that she SUBJECTIVELY values more than beauty/aesthetic.

I won't go much in detail about the concept of valuation tbh, if you are interested you can read Human Action - Mises (It's a 1.000p book about economics, but the part about human action, value, and satisfaction are like 15-30p, it's definitely worth reading, and they apply to unconscious and conscious behavior imo)
There is no way to measure an increase or decrease in happiness or satisfaction; not only between different people, it is not possible to measure change in the happiness of one given person.

In order for any measurement to be possible, there must be an eternally fixed and objectively given unit with which other units may be compared. There is no such objective unit in the field of human valuation. The individual must determine subjectively for himself whether he is better or worse off as a result of any change. His preference can only be expressed in terms of simple choice, or rank. Thus, he can say, "I am better off" or "I am happier" because he went to a concert instead of playing bridge (or "I will be better off" for going to the concert), but it would be completely meaningless for him to try to assign units to his preference and say, "I am two and a half times happier because of this choice than I would have been playing bridge." Two and a half times what? There is no possible unit of happiness that can be used for purposes of comparison and, hence, of addition or multiplication. Therefore, values cannot be measured; values or utilities cannot be added, subtracted, or multiplied. They can only be ranked as better or worse. A man may know that he is or will be happier or less happy, but not by "how much".

Accordingly, the numbers by which ends are ranked on value scales are ordinal, not cardinal, numbers. Ordinal numbers are only ranked; they cannot be subject to the processes of measurement. Thus, in the above example, all we can say is that going to a concert is valued more than playing bridge, and either of these is valued more than watching the game. We cannot say that going to a concert is valued “twice as much” as watching the game; the numbers two and four cannot be subject to processes of addition, multiplication, etc.[4]

"Value is a judgment economizing men make about the importance of the goods at their disposal for the maintenance of their lives and well-being. Hence value does not exist outside the consciousness of men."[5]

• Even though beauty is objective (A straight nose is more aesthetic than a hooked one/A proportional mouth is more aesthetic than a disproportional one and so on) it is NOT possible do objectively calculate the value of these things. As Mises explains "the numbers by which ends are ranked on value scales are ordinal, not cardinal, numbers." you can not add a numerical value to something even if it's something that is universally preferred.

Straight nose - +0.25
    Hooked nose - +0.10
    Hooked and deviated nose - +0.00

That's not how it works, the way it works is:

Straight nose > Hooked nose > Hooked and deviated nose

You need to rank these aesthetic components on what is more aesthetic. The same thing applies to other stuff such as dark circles. It's universally accepted that NO dark circles is more aesthetic than any form of dark circles. But how are you supposed to define a numerical value of how much dark circles detract from your looks? You CAN'T!

You can say that a strong vascular dark circle is less unaesthetic than a mild hyperpigmentation dark circle, but you can NOT add a numerical value to them.

I had this discussion before here:

Another important point about giving numerical rating values that I discussed on this thread were:

A 10/10 rating on the other hand, although it's a fraction number just like 100/100, it's more based on a deduction or addition of your rating based not on how you compare to others but how you compare to a hypothetical perfect human being (10/10) and a "deformed one" (0/10). The problem is:

1- You don't know what a 10/10 looks like, not because it doesn't exist, but because you'll need to know everything about what makes a perfect face
2- The same thing applies to the 0/0
3- You can not compute how much each feature will add or subtract on the rating
4- You can not compute how much each "level" of these features will deduct on the rating (how much do dark circles detract from someone's rating? What if it's really strong? Which one detracts more pigmentar dark circles or vascular ones?)

At the end of the day it's just a subjective rating just like any other with the difference being:

1- People here understand more about looks than normies
2- People here are autistic to the point of rating 8/8 for "leaving room for subjectivity" but they are too stupid to understand that 8/8 and 10/10 are the exact same thing because both are fractions representing 100%, and even if it was 8/10, 2 points for subjectivity is A LOT

In short, PSL scale is pure autism

I've had this discussion with @Tyrionlannistercel before as well, I don't remember in what thread.

• Another problem with rating is the 'Illusory truth effect': "when you keep seeing false things over and over repeated for long enough time, you'll believe it, even if your instincts initially told you otherwise and you didn't believe it."
If you want the full thing you can check @cocainecowboy thread:

I won't go in detail about this, I'd just like to add that once you become friend with someone, or you instinctively come to the conclusion that rating that person higher than he really is will give you a benefit such as keeping his friendship, avoiding that he doxxs you, showing that you're empathetic or some shit, your rating will already be subjective and messed up.

• Lastly, going back to that initial thread

Screenshot 20200817 131156

You should NEVER ask a woman to rate someone based on a 1-10 scale, not only we already know that is flawed, but most importantly: Women rate men on an almost binary system:

You're either attractive
    OR you're really ugly

Except for "OMG! OMG! OMG! HE'S SO HOT!!!!!" these are the only two alternatives that you can be rated as a man. That's why you see some women rating Barrett as a perfect 10/10 prince, and others rating him as a 3/10

And this is not because he looks feminine, same shit happens even to Henry Cavill.

You can check these three videos and you'll see that all the women rate the guys either 1-3/10 or +8/10, there's no in-between:

Niggas here would rate him probably a 5-6psl:

Captura de Tela 2020 08 17 as 132913

Her rate??

1/10

Just because he looks too young. He probably doesn't think he's aesthetically ugly, but that doesn't matter, he isn't attractive or have sex appeal to attract her. DONE

Same shit happens with the other girls, it's a binary system, Attractive vs Not-Attractive.
  • I'd even say a Likert type scale would be superior to a rating PSL /8 or /10 scale. However, that would still be mental subjective masturbation at the end of the day. My point with this is: STOP asking for ratings, they won't tell you anything about your place in the sexual market. Don't ask for a rating, ask for what are your failos and what to fix, both aesthetically speaking as well as in terms of subjective attractiveness, that's what matters the most.

I'd even edit better this thread, but I don't want to waste any more of my time with this shit, gonna work now, I need money too many looksmaxxing things to buy. Looks are everything anyway.

Tdlr: women think in 0 and 1, and are not more advanced than a 1950 computer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima, Merćer and 46 others
good thread but im going to insult you cuz im running bad boy game on .me so kys shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 4387 and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989, Deleted member 4387, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Legit thread. Don't kill yourself OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person

Not reading this OP you utter subhuman

F6EB9542 D219 48F4 A7DD 21FC6FB1D6A6

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, CommanderCope, Chadlitecel and 2 others
ratings are useless anyways
99% of the time it's people gaslighting you into thinking you're ugly even though you get iois irl

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6873 and 7 others
Yes bro i should trust basement rotters instead of women

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, LastHopeForNorman, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
Imo

People here can have extremely high standards and there are other things that can change ones rating

Preference to prettyboy or masc, long or short hair etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Copeful and Deleted member 7079
If you can go on tinder and actually get laid from it, you're attractive. If you can't, you're unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 5634, AutismMaxing and 15 others
Btw that girl from the stream is so hot

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1100
Over for Jordan

• JFL
If you can go on tinder and actually get laid from it, you're attractive. If you can't, you're unattractive.
86894B65 D527 4BA6 A7AB A118CC38B1D6

cope this guy mogs everyone here to hell and back but he has shit tinder results

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Rasputin, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
View attachment 596335

cope this guy mogs everyone here to hell and back but he has shit tinder results
Then he doesn't mog everyone here. Maybe by retarded PSL standards (MUH BONEZZZZZZZZZZ) but not IRL.

@DrTony @Salludon and @Amnesia can all slay off tinder easily.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Good thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Then he doesn't mog everyone here. Maybe by retarded PSL standards (MUH BONEZZZZZZZZZZ) but not IRL.

@DrTony @Salludon and @Amnesia can all slay off tinder easily.
He looks better than amnesia and salludon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Good thread but everything what you need to know is in this line:

+ 3/10 rating for Barrett even in his worst shape is just silly, just dare to rate any women (ANY even legit 2/10) as 3/10 and you will be fucked irl. state of nowadays society...

i guess there must be some coping mechanism and they deep inside know how superior Barrett is to them

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
He looks better than amnesia and salludon
Maybe to you but not to women

Men can't rate other men accurately, not even PSL can get it right 100% of the time despite having more knowledge on physical attractiveness than most of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1100, Tyronecell and 5 others

Men can't rate other men accurately, not even PSL can get it right 100% of the time despite having more knowledge on physical attractiveness than most of the population.
Didnt read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and fukmylyf

So what's the most accurate way of rating men? How women respond to him?

On-topic: high IQ thread OP

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
So what's the most accurate way of rating men? How women respond to him?

On-topic: high IQ thread OP
Pretty much.

Attractive men get approached IRL and can easily fuck women from tinder

Truecels get actively avoided by women IRL, get called creepy in school, get looks of digust etc.

The rest of the men are just invisible

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
Asian girl I talked rated Barrett as 10.

Idk who you guys are talking to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 7776
Good thread but everything what you need to know is in this line:

+ 3/10 rating for Barrett even in his worst shape is just silly, just dare to rate any women (ANY even legit 2/10) as 3/10 and you will be fucked irl. state of nowadays society...

i guess there must be some coping mechanism and they deep inside know how superior Barrett is to them
women hate men better loooking than them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997 and Deleted member 1100
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 1100 and Copeful
i meant intimidated by their beauty, doesn't mean they want fuck them.
Are you saying women don't want guys that look better than them to fuck them?

• +1
Are you saying women don't want guys that look better than them to fuck them?
holy shit your low iq
of course they want better men(hypergamy), but they are scared of the consequences that come with it. The consequences being an increased likelihood for her partner to cheat or a bevy of other negative characteristics that come with the ego of being gl.

That's why you see bitches post men ain't shit all the time, they get hurt time and time again by Attractive men.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
holy shit your low iq
of course they want better men(hypergamy), but they are scared of the consequences that come with it. The consequences being an increased likelihood for her partner to cheat or a bevy of other negative characteristics that come with the ego of being gl.

That's why you see bitches post men ain't shit all the time, they get hurt time and time again by Attractive men.
Yeah I know when they say that they're talking about men. But what does it matter, they'd still fuck these men in a heartbeat

• +1
Dn rd but good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Copeful
Yeah I know when they say that they're talking about men. But what does it matter, they'd still fuck these men in a heartbeat
yeah that was my point from the beginning, they will fuck them, but they are apprehensive to start a relationship with them.

• +1
Good thread, did read. Ratings do matter however, as the second an objectively better-looking guy enters the room its over.

It's a mog or be mogged world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, 6485b025t, Warlow and 3 others

This.

IRL appeal or "score" matters way more than PSL.

Someone like mamoa or your cities local roided nightclub ogre would be rated low PSL here but their irl appeal is through the roof.

I still cant fathom how people think some fat alien like barrett is more appealing than someone like Mamoa, Pitt etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Warlow, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
I was rated high, is it over?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 1100
TLDR : DONT TRUST THESE HOES

• JFL
Even ASKING women to rate is useless, they will say one guy isnt cute but IRL would fuck him. Literally the only way to "rate" a guy is knowing his actual ease of success getting laid by above average looking prime women

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AutismMaxing, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Even ASKING women to rate is useless, they will say one guy isnt cute but IRL would fuck him. Literally the only way to "rate" a guy is knowing his actual ease of success getting laid by above average looking prime women
but that also depends on how nt you are and your social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and fukmylyf
High IQ, high quality thread.

• +1
@Deliciadecu stop huh reacting fagot

• Hmm...
  • JFL
I'm rate pilled ngl. Now I understand why you always called rating a cope.

• Love it
Pretty much.

Attractive men get approached IRL and can easily fuck women from tinder

Truecels get actively avoided by women IRL, get called creepy in school, get looks of digust etc.

The rest of the men are just invisible

I... don't know about this. All of my friends do much better in online dating and social media than me (followers, likes, matches...) but when we are all together in social settings and in nightlife, i am the one who consistently gets the most attention (and mostly from being apporached, I never approach as being rejected would ruin my night). In one instance, one of said friends who is actually who onlinemogs me the most was talking to me, and some girl came, physically moved my friend out of my front and went to kiss me. My results and other guys I know are basically inverse in Irl vs online departments.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 1100
been telling this for some time ngl

real life results and validation is your only rating

The biggest thing we can pull from this is Women are binary in decisions they make in terms of attractiveness. If the Binary deems you attractive though, that's when the scale comes in.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AutismMaxing and Deleted member 6095
Good thread. Aligns with the classic OkCupid graph. Women gave most men low ratings with a minority getting super high ratings. Barely any inbetween.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others

Correct. Your bodycount over a specific timeframe is a reliable indicator of your sex appeal/attractiveness. This definition is sort of a tautology (and in a way loses value in this regard) but nevertheless extremely accurate.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 245
First of all, this won't be a detailed long post cuz honestly, I couldn't give more of a fuck about making long posts tbh, I only care about making money and looksmax at this point.

But after seeing this thread, I decided to make this thread to clear somethings up:

View attachment 596224

What most people on this site don't get about rating is that:
  • People (especially bluepilled ones) rate you based not only on your aesthetics but your attractiveness as well. And these are two different things. Aesthetics/Beauty are objective statements/rules about what makes something beautiful, and they may contribute to someone attractiveness but that doesn't mean perfect beauty alone will make you sexually attractive.

An example of this would be a man with a perfectly straight and well proportional nose being more beautiful/aesthetic than the same man with a bigger nose. However, some women would feel more attracted to the second guy, solely because she may see that bigger nose as a more masculine trait, which is something that she SUBJECTIVELY values more than beauty/aesthetic.

I won't go much in detail about the concept of valuation tbh, if you are interested you can read Human Action - Mises (It's a 1.000p book about economics, but the part about human action, value, and satisfaction are like 15-30p, it's definitely worth reading, and they apply to unconscious and conscious behavior imo)
There is no way to measure an increase or decrease in happiness or satisfaction; not only between different people, it is not possible to measure change in the happiness of one given person.

In order for any measurement to be possible, there must be an eternally fixed and objectively given unit with which other units may be compared. There is no such objective unit in the field of human valuation. The individual must determine subjectively for himself whether he is better or worse off as a result of any change. His preference can only be expressed in terms of simple choice, or rank. Thus, he can say, "I am better off" or "I am happier" because he went to a concert instead of playing bridge (or "I will be better off" for going to the concert), but it would be completely meaningless for him to try to assign units to his preference and say, "I am two and a half times happier because of this choice than I would have been playing bridge." Two and a half times what? There is no possible unit of happiness that can be used for purposes of comparison and, hence, of addition or multiplication. Therefore, values cannot be measured; values or utilities cannot be added, subtracted, or multiplied. They can only be ranked as better or worse. A man may know that he is or will be happier or less happy, but not by "how much".

Accordingly, the numbers by which ends are ranked on value scales are ordinal, not cardinal, numbers. Ordinal numbers are only ranked; they cannot be subject to the processes of measurement. Thus, in the above example, all we can say is that going to a concert is valued more than playing bridge, and either of these is valued more than watching the game. We cannot say that going to a concert is valued “twice as much” as watching the game; the numbers two and four cannot be subject to processes of addition, multiplication, etc.[4]

• Even though beauty is objective (A straight nose is more aesthetic than a hooked one/A proportional mouth is more aesthetic than a disproportional one and so on) it is NOT possible do objectively calculate the value of these things. As Mises explains "the numbers by which ends are ranked on value scales are ordinal, not cardinal, numbers." you can not add a numerical value to something even if it's something that is universally preferred.

Straight nose - +0.25
    Hooked nose - +0.10
    Hooked and deviated nose - +0.00

That's not how it works, the way it works is:

Straight nose > Hooked nose > Hooked and deviated nose

You need to rank these aesthetic components on what is more aesthetic. The same thing applies to other stuff such as dark circles. It's universally accepted that NO dark circles is more aesthetic than any form of dark circles. But how are you supposed to define a numerical value of how much dark circles detract from your looks? You CAN'T!

You can say that a strong vascular dark circle is less unaesthetic than a mild hyperpigmentation dark circle, but you can NOT add a numerical value to them.

I had this discussion before here:

Another important point about giving numerical rating values that I discussed on this thread were:

I've had this discussion with @Tyrionlannistercel before as well, I don't remember in what thread.

• Another problem with rating is the 'Illusory truth effect': "when you keep seeing false things over and over repeated for long enough time, you'll believe it, even if your instincts initially told you otherwise and you didn't believe it."
If you want the full thing you can check @cocainecowboy thread:

I won't go in detail about this, I'd just like to add that once you become friend with someone, or you instinctively come to the conclusion that rating that person higher than he really is will give you a benefit such as keeping his friendship, avoiding that he doxxs you, showing that you're empathetic or some shit, your rating will already be subjective and messed up.

• Lastly, going back to that initial thread

View attachment 596288

You should NEVER ask a woman to rate someone based on a 1-10 scale, not only we already know that is flawed, but most importantly: Women rate men on an almost binary system:

You're either attractive
    OR you're really ugly

Except for "OMG! OMG! OMG! HE'S SO HOT!!!!!" these are the only two alternatives that you can be rated as a man. That's why you see some women rating Barrett as a perfect 10/10 prince, and others rating him as a 3/10

And this is not because he looks feminine, same shit happens even to Henry Cavill.

You can check these three videos and you'll see that all the women rate the guys either 1-3/10 or +8/10, there's no in-between:

Niggas here would rate him probably a 5-6psl:

View attachment 596296

Her rate??

1/10

Just because he looks too young. He probably doesn't think he's aesthetically ugly, but that doesn't matter, he isn't attractive or have sex appeal to attract her. DONE

Same shit happens with the other girls, it's a binary system, Attractive vs Not-Attractive.
  • I'd even say a Likert type scale would be superior to a rating PSL /8 or /10 scale. However, that would still be mental subjective masturbation at the end of the day. My point with this is: STOP asking for ratings, they won't tell you anything about your place in the sexual market. Don't ask for a rating, ask for what are your failos and what to fix, both aesthetically speaking as well as in terms of subjective attractiveness, that's what matters the most.

I'd even edit better this thread, but I don't want to waste any more of my time with this shit, gonna work now, I need money too many looksmaxxing things to buy. Looks are everything anyway.

This is so true women really don’t have any nuance when it comes to ratings. They are fuxking idiots. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Bumoing this important thread

Reminder

Captura de Tela 2020 12 05 as 232841

They literally look the same but she gave the biggest bullshit excuse ever to rate one 3 points lower as an average male:

Captura de Tela 2020 12 05 as 232926

Captura de Tela 2020 12 05 as 225626

mogger IQ bump

Ffffsd

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro