Why you should wear shoe lifts (scientific proof)

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
if your height is 177cm and the average height in your country is 177cm, that means you heightmog 50% of men, while the other 50% heightmog you. being "50 percentile" means you heightmog 50% of men

height is statistically distributed in human population as a normal distribution. that means there are a lot of people whoose height is near the average (177 in this example), and there are very few people whoose height is 15cm longer or 15cm shorter than the average.

now let's compute how much your SMV value will increase with shoe lifts.
boots are the best shoes to host lifts because they have a good capacity; they are usually 1cm taller than normal shoes so you already get an extra cm.
as regards shoe lifts, they are composed by attachable sections and give you theese extra centimeters:
one section: +1.8cm
two sections: +2.7cm
three sections: +3.6cm
four sections: +4.3cm

now let's compute how your heightmogging value will change in a person who is average tall.

boots + 1 sections = 177 +2.8cm = 179.8cm 65 Percentile
boots + 2 sections = 177 +3.7cm = 180.7cm 69 Percentile
boots + 3 sections = 177 +4.6cm = 181.6cm 73.1 Percentile
boots + 4 sections = 177 +5.3cm = 182.3cm 76 Percentile

that means an average height guy can go from heightmogging 50% of men to heightmogging 65% of men, if he wears boots + one section of shoe lifts.

He may evenheightmog 69% of men by wearing the 2 sections shoe lift, but walking becomes pretty hard. This is why you need good quality comfortable elevator shoes to become even taller

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Hightwolf, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
heightboost we getting from lifts depends also from our feet size, smaller feet will get less height (4 sections for me = 3.4cm), its also important to note
its not worth to wear them and walk awkard, getting pains and feeling uncomfortable, i'd recommend good platform shoe like 5cm instead

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Slob
lemme be 6ft 4 with shoes and lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Never forget, there are no lifts for your face. I have found a good lift, combined with airmax 90, that makes me 6cm taller (from 178 to 184cm). Still my smv has increased 0%, because my face is not attractive enough.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lolcel, TGxRedPlayer and 4 others
good thread, distribution was given, maths were made, I will try to make use of it

Never forget, there are no lifts for your face. I have found a good lift, combined with airmax 90, that makes me 6cm taller (from 178 to 184cm). Still my smv has increased 0%, because my face is not attractive enough.

Height doesn’t really matter past 5’10, but at 5’5” to 5’8” it can be important to wear lifts to ensure you’re taller than femoids

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lolcel, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
limitation you forget others also wear shoes and dont walk barefoot. if you add 4 cm to height average shoe is 2 cm so you only fraud 2 cm. still legit and not bad, but not super biggest difference either (not to say that frauding 3 cm is bad - its nice)

Yes shoelift are essential if you are near the
average in height
I used to wear shoelift with shoes but i got ankle pain and the shoes were too small for lifts
Just ordered timberlands gonna try again, height feauding it s so good when you go outside and heightog 20% more than yerserday
However you will fell like shit during the days off
But you will get use to it and everything goes back to the normal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lorsss