It's been 6 years since she hit puberty
What happened why didn't she have sex
Why she refused all the guys
Possibility 1 she is asexual / lesbian

Possibility 2 she is fearfull and resentful of men

Possibility 3 medical / health/ problems

Possibility 4 anti sex feminist intersectionality student

Possibility 5 she resentful of men because of her child abuse by uncle

Possibility 6 she is extremely anti social and focused on her work and she is secondary to her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
You wouldn't want any of this shit
A women with 100 bodies is better than this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
You forgot strict parents and/or religion

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
13 - 19 only

Retards

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 26885
Cope possibility 6 is ideal inkwell

Dogshit thread. Outside the west like in my home country, there are many HTB/Stacy virgin foids in their 20s who would literally fall in love with MTNs. Trust me on this one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Baldingman1998
Dogshit thread. Outside the west like in my home country, there are many HTB/Stacy virgin foids in their 20s who would literally fall in love with MTNs. Trust me on this one
All women are fucking whores that lose their virginity at 9 yo, send nudes to many men, that go on to be used as public toilets as the bigger and better men while many men die bully victim failures that die from excessive masturbation in their dark room.

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
All women are fucking whores that lose their virginity at 9 yo, send nudes to many men, that go on to be used as public toilets as the bigger and better men while many men die bully victim failures that die from excessive masturbation in their dark room.

Seems like you're projecting your mom's experiences onto others. Most cucked thing in the world having a mom who touched a guy other than your dad lmao

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Massive cope in love sex but no sexual attraction and there sex life would die quick

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Seems like you're projecting your mom's experiences onto others. Most cucked thing in the world having a mom who touched a guy other than your dad lmao
Don't use feminist words like projecting here

No.

All women are a fucking whores no matter if you live in some strict Mormon village or whatever. They just want big cocks no matter what and many men will rope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Geneticist
Massive cope in love sex but no sexual attraction and there sex life would die quick

Considering how much kids some of them have, they are definitely having a fuckton of sex

No.

All women are a fucking whores no matter if you live in some strict Mormon village or whatever. They just want big cocks no matter what and many men will rope.

You don't need to live in "some strict Mormon village" to keep women somewhat controlled and not let them completely chimpout like in the west. There are many women outside the west who have only been with one single man in their life

• JFL
Considering how much kids some of them have, they are definitely having a fuckton of sex

You don't need to live in "some strict Mormon village" to keep women somewhat controlled and not let them completely chimpout like in the west. There are many women outside the west who have only been with one single man in their life
No amount of “control” will stop a woman from being a whore and being used as a public toilet.

It doesn’t matter where you live, women are whores that want to be brutally chokeslam fucked in the asshole.

If such a thing existed the world wouldn’t be going to shit.

No amount of “control” will stop a woman from being a whore and being used as a public toilet.

It doesn’t matter where you live, women are whores that want to be brutally chokeslam fucked in the asshole.

If such a thing existed the world wouldn’t be going to shit.

If your mom got used as a disposable cumrag then that's on her lmao, mine was a virgin until she met my dad

• JFL
If your mom got used as a disposable cumrag then that's on her lmao, mine was a virgin until she met my dad
And you believe her because she said so?

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
And you believe her because she said so?

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Knew you would say some shit like this lmao. Yes the area where I was from almost all my uncles got with virgins, and you can tell not just from their word. You haven't been outside the west fs

• JFL
the area where I was from almost all my uncles got with virgins
jfl

I would be very surprised if even one of them were virgins.

Again. No matter where you live, women will always be whores.

Trying to restrict them will only turn them into bigger whores that will crave sex even more.

False it's just boring prostitution types sex
Yes u do graycel subhmanb
Blockeed die seetha cope

jfl

I would be very surprised if even one of them were virgins.

Again. No matter where you live, women will always be whores.

Trying to restrict them will only turn them into bigger whores that will crave sex even more.

They were all virgins no matter how much you try to project your own experiences. Meanwhile your whore mom and aunts were getting huge trains of cock and balls ran on them before getting betabuxxed and married by a soycuck dad and you're the result

False it's just boring prostitution types sex

Yes u do graycel subhmanb
Blockeed die seetha cope

You're 28 KHHV suicidal subhuman rotting on incel forums lusting after children, it was tomb to womb with your worthless subhuman dead end genetics. Your entire line should be exterminated to prevent anyone remotely related to you from existing

They were all virgins no matter how much you try to project your own experiences. Meanwhile your whore mom and aunts were getting huge trains of cock and balls ran on them before getting betabuxxed and married by a soycuck dad and you're the result

You're 28 KHHV suicidal subhuman rotting on incel forums lusting after children, it was tomb to womb with your worthless subhuman dead end genetics. Your entire line should be exterminated to prevent anyone remotely related to you from existing
You have zero knowledge of genes
ANd yes we do lust after kids as they are objectively Better'
you do too just suppress it

• JFL
Thats probably why you’re on this forum then