Why you shouldn’t get married even if you want kids

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
You can just have kids through surrogacy.

Benefits:

1. You raise your kid however you want without the interference of a bluepilled retard

2. You can choose to give them gigastacy genes

3. You won’t get divorce raped, lose all your money and custody of your kids

Marriage = 50% gamble to have your life ruined just to conform to an idiot tradition.

1599660490963.png

Human sexuality is biologically polygamous.
Marriage was only invented in ancient times with the purpose to prevent paternity fraud.

And it can’t even do that right:

1599660255892.png

Marriage in 2020 is an utter scam for men with zero benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Chico Chicowski, HighIQcel and 15 others
would rather spend money on surgery instead of a girl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, maxlooks, Deleted member 5893 and 13 others
Yffa

• +1
Reactions: slayer69

Benefits:

1. You raise your kid however you want without the interference of a bluepilled retard

Marriage = 50% gamble to have your life ruined just to conform to an idiot tradition.

1599660490963.png

Marriage was only invented in ancient times with the purpose to prevent paternity fraud.

1599660255892.png

Those paternity fraud numbers are way off

Those paternity fraud numbers are way off
I know it sounds incredible. I didn’t believe it at first either. But after looking at study after study and hearing story after story…

Just the sheer amount of kids who find out that their dad is not their father because of an ancestry dna test they were doing for fun… it’s astonishing to see how many.

• +1
Reactions: 000, slayer69 and Deleted member 5912
I know it sounds incredible. I didn’t believe it at first either. But after looking at study after study and hearing story after story…

Just the sheer amount of kids who find out that their dad is not their father because of an ancestry dna test they were doing for fun… it’s astonishing to see how many.
That study only takes in account men who were already suspicous to begin with, and it was done with fathers who asked a DNA test, so its obviously gonna be way higher than normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 7753, 5'8manlet and 3 others
2012.jpg

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
1B2515DD 8AC1 49D3 A1FE 74C2BF4A9E74
9F832F57 7A23 436E BC10 ECB01C8ED8AD
Good way for ethnics to wash out their own genes ngl.

No guarantee for slayer sons tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
would rather spend money on surgery instead of a girl
this desu
and after you ascend via surgery pump and dump all stacies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5912
That study only takes in account men who were already suspicous to begin with, and it was done with fathers who asked a DNA test, so its obviously gonna be way higher than normal.
Nope not true. Tomassi talked about this... These studies done from 23&Me - normal sample - it's illegal to let fathers know since we live in female supremacy society. Foids are solipsistic before everything else. Take the marriage black pill and bachelormax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 5912
Nope not true. Tomassi talked about this... These studies done from 23&Me - normal sample - it's illegal to let fathers know since we live in female supremacy society. Foids are solipsistic before everything else. Take the marriage black pill and bachelormax
Tomassi Is a redpill idiot i want a peer reviewed study i dont care about a boomer word

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214

Benefits:

1599660490963.png

1599660255892.png

im muslim and wont get legal marriage

essentially to the UK government she is just my girlfriend

in islam the wife cant divorce the husband she needs to ask him and he can allow her or else she goes to a sharia court - we have some in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
im muslim and wont get legal marriage

essentially to the UK government she is just my girlfriend

in islam the wife cant divorce the husband she needs to ask him and he can allow her or else she goes to a sharia court - we have some in the UK
You should get married to her by law as well, there’ll be benefits as well regardless.

N
You should get married to her by law as well, there’ll be benefits as well regardless.
Nah I won't I'm not brainded if I do I lose a lot of my rights
She can cheat then get half when I divorce
I can't have a 2nd wife
Custody works differently in legal marriage in Islam I will get the kids at around 7 to 11 yrs old she gets them be 4 that sge

N

Nah I won't I'm not brainded if I do I lose a lot of my rights
She can cheat then get half when I divorce
I can't have a 2nd wife
Custody works differently in legal marriage in Islam I will get the kids at around 7 to 22 yrs old
I am Muslim, I'm saying with a legal marriage you can deter her [in the given case] to take away your assets. In any case, you're mistaken about custody. You're somewhat right ab it nvm., Unless youre saying its from that age, but it's the childs choice at that point. Though it can change depending on circumstance. The Mother will always be preferred to take custody [normal divorce] --> IIRC, the age of puberty. And from there, they have a choice.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I am Muslim, I'm saying with a legal marriage you can deter her [in the given case] to take away your assets. In any case, you're mistaken about custody. You're somewhat right ab it nvm., Unless youre saying its from that age, but it's the childs choice at that point. Though it can change depending on circumstance. The Mother will always be preferred to take custody [normal divorce] --> IIRC, the age of puberty. And from there, they have a choice.

If you marry a virgin she will pairbond with you and will less likely have divorce also muslim dating/marriage scene is so easy most dudes are fat blue pilled or redpilled but still fat very few muslims take care of themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6191
If you marry a virgin she will pairbond with you and will less likely have divorce also muslim dating/marriage scene is so easy most dudes are fat blue pilled or redpilled but still fat very few muslims take care of themselves
Yeah but in the west it can be a little more difficult for some as preferences of the west intertwine with the ideals of Muslims [women in general]. though there are some whom claim that someone's deen>looks, which i doubt more most in the west, but ideally it is most likely easier than normal dating.

Younger generation of Muslim men try to imitate the style of the west as well [aka Gen Z] so that might affect competition. Idk, will try Muzmatch in a couple years jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Yeah but in the west it can be a little more difficult for some as preferences of the west intertwine with the ideals of Muslims [women in general]. though there are some whom claim that someone's deen>looks, which i doubt more most in the west, but ideally it is most likely easier than normal dating.

Younger generation of Muslim men try to imitate the style of the west as well [aka Gen Z] so that might affect competition. Idk, will try Muzmatch in a couple years jfl.
Ofc deen> looks a becky that is a good muslim and is wife material is infinitely times better than a slutty stacy for marriage idk personally i really haven't met much competition irl like no offense but pakistani dudes in the west are usually subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Chasd thread op women dossnt deserve any l9fve fuck theml all

Ofc deen> looks a becky that is a good muslim and is wife material is infinitely times better than a slutty stacy for marriage idk personally i really haven't met much competition irl like no offense but pakistani dudes in the west are usually subhumans
Fr, all that's needed really. Frankly a lot of the slutty ones can be pretty subhuman LOL tbh! But yeah majority [in the market now] are really blinded by the parents experiences and expect it to be like that. The generation following that who will be soon entering the market like I said b4 are adopting western cultures and ngl fboy styles, but that shouldn't work well for this, unless it is for the slutty ones.

Hopefully competition doesn't spike in a couple years Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635