Why You Shouldn't Masturbate [SCIENTIFIC REASONS]

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
When you are about to cum, your body extracts heaps of precious proteins, minerals and other goodies from your organs, including the brain. All this is sent into the sperm from the most holy purpose of creating a new human being.

So you masturbate every day, you are constantly leeching important nutrients from your body, zinc for example. You are also depleting your testosterone and other hormones. As the days go by, your brain becomes clouded and more stupid while your organs become weaker and weaker. Sickness await to sprout in your body and alert you of your wrong living. Your eyesight worsens. The hormonal imbalance positions you into becoming easily upset and reactive, like a woman.

The truth is that your sperm is physically full of nutrients, it contains the "creative sex force" or your life force. It is a strong force that makes you vital, shimmering, aware, concentrated. It can be used to rebuild your body, when you stop wasting it. Or more easily, it can be used to materialise all your dreams in the physical world.

See it as like "Willpower fuel" that can make a boy become the chef or the astronaut he always wanted to become. You will become more creative and bright and the extra testosterone will make you "alpha". You get what you want. It is what made little art school rejected Hitler into a man who killed millions of people and almost conquered the world.

When you waste your creative sex force masturbating, you will feel relaxed and nice temporarily. After that, you've got 2-3 days of being more angry, unstable, depressed, under the influence of bad thoughts and generally reactive.

You will feel apathetic and lazy. As your life force replenishes, you will feel more alive and active again. But there are far worse problems than that. Sooner or later, the everyday masturbator will be punished for the misuse of his creative organ with a sickness. Either impotency or bladder cancer. Each time you masturbate, you are lowering your sex force below the spine even, corrupting your mind and becoming more vile.

The more risen your force is, the more you are close to your best version of bhenchod you!

Conversely the more downwards your energy goes, the more you strengthen the satan inside you.

Just start striving to masturbate less and less. Once a week at most. It is okay if you fail again and again and again, and again.

Even if you have a breakdown and do ungodly deeds to yourself 4 days in a row. Just don't stop trying. Remember that deep down, you know that you want more than this and that you don't truly like this. You will realise that it is just the evil influences of you own personal addiction, "demons" that you are fighting, and that you can ignore them and say "No".

You have control over yourself, they want you to think you don't. As long as you don't stop trying, you will be bettering yourself. Strive to calm down your perverse sexuality, then strive to masturbate even less than once a week.

Massage your sexual organ and stimulate it to keep it healthy and away from degenerating. But do not have sexual thoughts while doing it.

pls bump if you found this guide helpful, thnx guys 😼🤌🏼😼🤙

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dadfa, IncelMaxxer, Arditi and 13 others
good for you
at least you can still cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Thecovenant, Deleted member, galego123 and 6 others
Imagine typing all this with a stinky asshole, not one word read. clean your ass first you disgusting subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tia0505, MEGA CHAD, Deleted member and 6 others
mirin effort bud sadly not a single word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Jpg, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
On average, there’s approximately 5mg of protein in every 100mL of semen. The amount of semen that’s released when you ejaculate is, on average, about 3.4mL.

This means that in order to lose just five milligrams of protein, you’d need to masturbate or have sex almost 30 times.

To put these figures in context, you consume approximately 6 grams of protein every time you eat an egg, and 30 to 60 grams every time you eat a chicken breast.

Although you do lose some protein when you reach orgasm and ejaculate, the amount is totally insignificant compared to the average person’s dietary protein intake.

Even if you spend all day masturbating, you’ll still take in about 10 to 50 times as much protein in your diet, provided you eat relatively healthily.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, rubberduck, Deleted member 12248 and 8 others
But im coomer:fuk::fuk:
Efe98d30f7a755b8

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15854
I've been in nofap community for years. My longest streak of nofapping was 450+ days and guess what. Nofap is bs. Now I fap when I feel like fapping (about 10-20 times a week) and I feel great. Nofap is for copers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rubberduck, Schizoidcel, noodlelover and 5 others
NoFap -----------> :bluepill::redpill:

Being coomer -----------> :feelswhy:

profit???

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 15854
Nah fapping should be done on cycle
5 days without fap and then fap of 6th and the next 5 days without😚

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15854
I feel like a super Saiyan on nofap, coping coomers can cry all they went, but i will never fap, imagine fapping jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: peak incel activity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sonny Black, terrorblade, Meteor21 and 2 others
I've been in nofap community for years. My longest streak of nofapping was 450+ days and guess what. Nofap is bs. Now I fap when I feel like fapping (about 10-20 times a week) and I feel great. Nofap is for copers.
Thai is because you are not a man
Have old man test levels, no morning wood, no libido

Easy when you are an castrate
NoFap while have high test makes you superman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, Schizoidcel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
i want to do semen retention but my gf keeps milking me twice a day :feelswhy::feelswhy:
any way to deal with this?

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and Deleted member 15854
Thai is because you are not a man
Have old man test levels, no morning wood, no libido

Easy when you are an castrate
NoFap while have high test makes you superman
Yeah, just make up bs. It was really hard at first, I was fighting everyday to not bust a nut but you will tell me that it means nothing because I have low T. Fuck off loser. Of course if you made it to one year, you would say you are god because you are not fapping.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
On average, there’s approximately 5mg of protein in every 100mL of semen. The amount of semen that’s released when you ejaculate is, on average, about 3.4mL.

This means that in order to lose just five milligrams of protein, you’d need to masturbate or have sex almost 30 times.

To put these figures in context, you consume approximately 6 grams of protein every time you eat an egg, and 30 to 60 grams every time you eat a chicken breast.

Although you do lose some protein when you reach orgasm and ejaculate, the amount is totally insignificant compared to the average person’s dietary protein intake.

Even if you spend all day masturbating, you’ll still take in about 10 to 50 times as much protein in your diet, provided you eat relatively healthily.
most based post I have ever seen you make

I feel like a super Saiyan on nofap, coping coomers can cry all they went, but i will never fap, imagine fapping jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: peak incel activity
please tell me whether or not fapping is good! Bcuz trust me Habibi for like not fapping 5 days i am actually genuinely feeling more productive, Ruthless(in a NT way), Sexy, Feeling more energetic, Stoic etc etc. No Fap is true imo this is no Pseudo Science! I belive cuz i personally felt the benefits of it even 2 yrs b4 knowing abt No Fap!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sonny Black, terrorblade and Deleted member 15854
please tell me whether or not fapping is good! Bcuz trust me Habibi for like not fapping 5 days i am actually genuinely feeling more productive, Ruthless(in a NT way), Sexy, Feeling more energetic, Stoic etc etc. No Fap is true imo this is no Pseudo Science! I belive cuz i personally felt the benefits of it even 2 yrs b4 knowing abt No Fap!
It's true yakhi, all these people who say it's cope haven't even done it ever, they're too disconnected from reality to experience the benefits of nofap, i am most productive when I'm on nofap

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, Deleted member 15854 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
"scientific reasons" it's common sense that it waste nutrients, do you mind explaining in more detail?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and ascension!
It desensitizes you and makes you more stressed, there's been brain scans ffs yet people still wanna cope

• +1
  • Love it
THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

• +1
  • Love it
Leaving comment for the algorythm

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

yeah, i think while the life force thing could potentially be true i haven't seen enough evidence to really suggest it. the idea that the spine acts as a pump that regulates brain wave states is actually very interesting to me, and maybe there is some sort of interaction with ejaculation and the spine. but all of this is intuitive and based on little science. Itzhak Bentov has done some research on the idea of kundalini that i find interesting, mainly because I mix meditation with spiritual teachings/scientific findings. if there is some sort of benefit that exists, maybe i can get that benefit by mixing what we know works with the theoretical.

rn i think it is safest to not ejaculate more than once a week max. let testosterone peak, and then return to baseline.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 15854
day 4 and feeling EUPHORIC :love:💅😼🤙 @Erik-Jón

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón