Why you shouldn't stop looksmaxxing

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
well, I'm doing this post because I'm excited for the future, After all the knowledge I have acquired from the last years I feel hopeful. because for all the things we can control to improve our looks.(avoiding mouth breathing, eating right, have good grooming habits, mewing, etc..) if I don't become a chad or I never ascend. I wish that my son can be a chad. right now I'm gonna give you some examples of what I'm talking about

Resultado de imagen para francisco lachowski parents

you have no idea who is he? well, he's Francisco lachawski aka chico. what does this picture teach us? first at all if we see his parents aren't that good looking, some of you can say that his father is a ogre baldcell and his mom have long horse face and even if you look at his sister she isn't good looking. but hey, from those two chico was born.

do you want another example?

Resultado de imagen para jeremy meeks parents

this is Jeremy meeks above the picture you can see his parents and under the picture his brothers.

even one of the most beautiful woman in the world didn't have cute fathers

Resultado de imagen para adriana lima parents

and the most bruuuuthaaalll
Resultado de imagen para sean o'pry parents

do you have no idea who is he?

Resultado de imagen para sean o'pry parents

[

do you think having good looking parents will make your offspring good looking?

well, let me show you some examples

Resultado de imagen para demi moore and his husband and daughter

Resultado de imagen para bruce willis y demi moore

this demi moore with his husband bruce willis and his daughter, demi moore in the early 90's was a sex symbol and Bruce Willis in that time was a ryan gosling 2.0 haloed by the media, status and money and overrated in terms of looks. wanna how attractive his daughters are? well, the guy in the middle is ashton Kutcher one of the pretty boys of the early 2000's he has almost the same age of demi Moore's daughter but instead of dating her, she's dating with his mom. even though there's 15 years of difference between him and demi.

Resultado de imagen para demi moore and his daughter
just look at them, even though his mother is good looking doesn't mean his daughter would be and that can be due to a ton of factors.

but, what about if you were born good looking and didn't have a right environment?

well let's see some examples

Resultado de imagen para jake lloyd

this is jake Lloyd, he was a good looking child who got ugly once he hit puberty (do drugs, bad diet, there's too many factors) and he was a wasted potential because if you see he is kinda similar like di Caprio but at the end he couldn't reach his potetial.

Just imagine how our son would look like if they looksmaxxing since a young age

Resultado de imagen para astro sky before and after

This is astro sky when he was 17 to 22, if he could do that imagine if our kid start since 5 years old

The changes would be bruuuthhaaalll maybe male model tier

so, do you think everything is genetics?

well your wrong, you want to know what genetics is?

the size of our nose, our hair, our eyebrows, our ears and the color of your eyes.

but a jawline isn't, a chin isn't, the cheekbones aren't , our bone density isn't, etc.

there's a lot of things that aren't genetics, that is all about environment (eating right since childhood, practice any sport, etc)

so, my conclusion is if we cant be chads then at least we should try to create chads once we old, remember not 2, not 3, not 4. just 1 generation to have chads kids. as you can see everyone on this forum can, just we need to be smart enough and get the right knowledge and be consistent enough to help our future kids to develop right. because I'm sure a lot of us our parents never told us to breath through our nose, or to have a good posture or to chew correctly, etc.. but guess what? we have the knowledge and we can help them.

this is not cope these are facts I have gave enough arguments to believe we can have good looking kids and future male models.

so, I just want to finish this thread with a phrase once a wise men said

"once you choose hope anything's possible" Christopher Reeve

Have a good day/ afternoon/ night. never lost your hope

Attachments

• 1571086040406.jpeg
    1571086040406.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 1571086398816.jpeg
    1571086398816.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 145
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, Stallone, Lmao and 27 others
Dna methylation is everything

• +1
Reactions: mathis, iam good boy and the next o'pry
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and GoMadAndSTFU
'Mewing' won't turn a subhuman into a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and oldcell
currently all we know is no brainers like stop smoking exercise and eat well until we get real technology to change these patterns manually
Saying genes are everything is cope because you can have the genes to become a chad but they can be silenced by and addition of a simple CH3 molecule or some genes you dont need at a specific might be active because your methylation pattern suck due to the environment. This is a really complex subject so I cannot elaborate it in an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 2227
This is cope, i can search for good looking people that have bad looking children see my thread

Also, The mother of Jeremy Meeks have strong bones, and no one of the parents that you posted have shit recessed bones, also O'Pry obviously have the traits of his father lmao.
currently all we know is no brainers like stop smoking exercise and eat well until we get real technology to change these patterns manually
Saying genes are everything is cope because you can have the genes to become a chad but they can be silenced by and addition of a simple CH3 molecule or some genes you dont need at a specific might be active because your methylation pattern suck due to the environment. This is a really complex subject so I cannot elaborate it in an incel forum

Cope, mouth breath is the only non cope thing that can fuck you, also Jordan Barrett is a party harder and smokes too

Download

Images 20

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeno
We've all seen that pic of Lachowski.
Genetic recomb theory is legit. All the best MMs have normal-tier parents.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2581
Who cares if your son become Chad? What's the point? It's him who will get all of the validation and dopamine rushes, you'll just watch from afar, you'll even get jealous at him eventually because that's another person, not will, when he brings his beautiful girlfriends, you won't be fucking them, you'll just mourn that you didn't do this while you were young, don't be silly

• +1
Reactions: Aero, BeestungLipsTheory, Bennett and 2 others
Also, The mother of Jeremy Meeks have strong bones, and no one of the parents that you posted have shit recessed bones, also O'Pry obviously have the traits of his father lmao.

the point of the thread is that you're just one generation away from having good looking kids, you're right in your points btw
We've all seen that pic of Lachowski.
Genetic recomb theory is legit. All the best MMs have normal-tier parents.
legit
Who cares if your son become Chad? What's the point? It's him who will get all of the validation and dopamine rushes, you'll just watch from afar, you'll even get jealous at him eventually because that's another person, not will, when he brings his beautiful girlfriends, you won't be fucking them, you'll just mourn that you didn't do this while you were young, don't be silly
at least they wont suffer for having an incel life, why you wanna have kids if you wont make sure to reach their genetic potential

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Insanely powerful whitepill
God's presence in this thread, bask in it
Rescue us from the blackpill and from ugliness O Lord
I would rather my sons are Chad than I am tbh

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Downey and the next o'pry
Insanely powerful whitepill
God's presence in this thread, bask in it
Rescue us from the blackpill and from ugliness O Lord

I would rather my sons are Chad than I am tbh
wait for the next one

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 685
ugliest way to post a thread

well, I'm doing this post because I'm excited for the future, After all the knowledge I have acquired from the last years I feel hopeful. because for all the things we can control to improve our looks.(avoiding mouth breathing, eating right, have good grooming habits, mewing, etc..) if I don't become a chad or I never ascend. I wish that my son can be a chad. right now I'm gonna give you some examples of what I'm talking about

you have no idea who is he? well, he's Francisco lachawski aka chico. what does this picture teach us? first at all if we see his parents aren't that good looking, some of you can say that his father is a ogre baldcell and his mom have long horse face and even if you look at his sister she isn't good looking. but hey, from those two chico was born.

this is Jeremy meeks above the picture you can see his parents and under the picture his brothers.

Resultado de imagen para sean o'pry parents'pry parents

[

this demi moore with his husband bruce willis and his daughter, demi moore in the early 90's was a sex symbol and Bruce Willis in that time was a ryan gosling 2.0 haloed by the media, status and money and overrated in terms of looks. wanna how attractive his daughters are? well, the guy in the middle is ashton Kutcher one of the pretty boys of the early 2000's he has almost the same age of demi Moore's daughter but instead of dating her, she's dating with his mom. even though there's 15 years of difference between him and demi.

just look at them, even though his mother is good looking doesn't mean his daughter would be and that can be due to a ton of factors.

but, what about if you were born good looking and didn't have a right environment?

this is jake Lloyd, he was a good looking child who got ugly once he hit puberty (do drugs, bad diet, there's too many factors) and he was a wasted potential because if you see he is kinda similar like di Caprio but at the end he couldn't reach his potetial.

This is astro sky when he was 17 to 22, if he could do that imagine if our kid start since 5 years old

the size of our nose, our hair, our eyebrows, our ears and the color of your eyes.

but a jawline isn't, a chin isn't, the cheekbones aren't , our bone density isn't, etc.

there's a lot of things that aren't genetics, that is all about environment (eating right since childhood, practice any sport, etc)

so, my conclusion is if we cant be chads then at least we should try to create chads once we old, remember not 2, not 3, not 4. just 1 generation to have chads kids. as you can see everyone on this forum can, just we need to be smart enough and get the right knowledge and be consistent enough to help our future kids to develop right. because I'm sure a lot of us our parents never told us to breath through our nose, or to have a good posture or to chew correctly, etc.. but guess what? we have the knowledge and we can help them.

this is not cope these are facts I have gave enough arguments to believe we can have good looking kids and future male models.

Very high IQ, I respect you. Jake Lloyd really got fucked by brachycephalic skull holy fuck

• Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry
ugliest way to post a thread
i got some problems, when I did it was different but when I post it everything move. my bad

[

Love this post

• Love it
Good thread but hard to read cause of black colored text with black background

• Love it
Just came to say that Demi Moore was incredibly sexy in her prime

• +1
Reactions: dogapm123
good fucking luck getting a wife and keeping it, not to mention the moment your son mogs you it's even more over for you

I read like 10% of the post only, legit though

• Woah
Good thread but hard to read cause of black colored text with black background
soory bro, I have the red and white background, should I change it?
Just came to say that Demi Moore was incredibly sexy in her prime
legit, sex symbol from the 90's
I read like 10% of the post only, legit though
thank you bro, why 10
% of the post? jajajajajajajajaajaj
good fucking luck getting a wife and keeping it, not to mention the moment your son mogs you it's even more over for you
if your son is good looking at least is something you can be proud of even though he mogs you

Last edited:
I read seriously everyday your thread for a motivation boost.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe
All those parents still mog mine to oblivion and back. Some of you have no idea how lucky you are to have avg parents and thus average genes. It means you mog the bottom 40% of the population already.

JFL at my subhuman parents having children. Sterilize all ugly people tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 15305, HighIQcel and 2 others
Good post, though you still should avoid breeding with manlets, baldcels, and probably mentalcels

• +1
For having shit development, only "solution" could be cryonics. Yeah, our kids can be chads, but doesn't it make even more saddening.

Last edited:
Mewing doesn't work

chin shape + cheekbones are definitely genetic what are you on about

I have same cheekbones as my mother and same jaw/chin area of my dad

not mouth breathing just ensures you dont fuck up what you’re getting genetically

Even if you breed with chad/stacy it's still not a guarantee your offspring will be chad/stacy JFL Life is a fucking lottery

This just proves how important environmental factors are growing up. I'd go as far as to say that 90% of people can be good looking in a perfect environment.

• +1
Good post OP. Gives me motivation to fuck lots of ugly girls and have many children so hopefully one of them will become a famous Chad

• +1
this basically. whats the point if its not YOU

You also have to keep in mind that your lifestyle choices will influence the genetics that you pass on to your children. Watch the following video where Dr. Rhonda Patrick discusses this very thing on the Joe Rogan podcast.

• +1
this basically. whats the point if its not YOU
well, im not a father but when you talk about with your fathers they have always say (at least in my case) that they want the best for you and even they are willing to give their lives and make sacrifice for their offsprings. so i have read some comments that you have said (i like your threads men are amazing) that you didnt have a healthy high school experience. so are you telling me that you want to your future son have the same problems you had? being bullied, ignored by girls,etc. i mean youre right hes the one the will get the whole validation stuff and all that shit you get when you are good looking. people who arent rich have said, the best heritage you can give to your offsprings ist that they get education(degree) but thats bullshit the best heritage you can give to your offsprings its being good looking and if you can influence that, you must do it.
You also have to keep in mind that your lifestyle choices will influence the genetics that you pass on to your children. Watch the following video where Dr. Rhonda Patrick discusses this very thing on the Joe Rogan podcast.
amazing video thank you for share it

Who the fuck want kids? Its all about me, not some small shit that i Will need to take care ofd

He is the carrier of your genes. Your whole purpose in life is to procreate and nothing else, silly human.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
He is the carrier of your genes. Your whole purpose in life is to procreate and nothing else, silly human.
No. I live for myself not for kids. I dont want do have kids. I want to fuck not to raise. Betabuxers can raise my kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 3202
well, im not a father but when you talk about with your fathers they have always say (at least in my case) that they want the best for you and even they are willing to give their lives and make sacrifice for their offsprings. so i have read some comments that you have said (i like your threads men are amazing) that you didnt have a healthy high school experience. so are you telling me that you want to your future son have the same problems you had? being bullied, ignored by girls,etc. i mean youre right hes the one the will get the whole validation stuff and all that shit you get when you are good looking. people who arent rich have said, the best heritage you can give to your offsprings ist that they get education(degree) but thats bullshit the best heritage you can give to your offsprings its being good looking and if you can influence that, you must do it.

amazing video thank you for share it
I wasn't real active in sports until I was about 15-16 (I rotted inside and played games like an idiot, but I did eat a healthy diet however), yet I have a decent frame with broad shoulders.
No. I live for myself not for kids. I dont want do have kids. I want to fuck not to raise. Betabuxers can raise my kids
But what will happen when you're old and alone? Would you rather not have children to keep you company or to help you if you get dementia?

Last edited:
Chico father really punched above his level (at least in that picture, maybe when he was young he looked better).
NOT, only did he get a good looking wife; she is also tall (as in; the averagemal-femal height difference is like 13 cm; and she is likely less then 10 cm shorter.

Face astethics wise, you're right. It's more of a lottery then we like it to be.
height wise, it's less of a lottery though. Almost all tall men, have tall mothers. It's almost like height for men, gets passed on through their mother side. So, pick good height female for breeding, confirmed.