Widen Palate Without Widening The Nose

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
Is it possible with just a simple Palate expander for teens or if your bones aren't fused yet? I read that MSE widens the entire maxilla and unfortunately the nose too. My palate has an ideal wide IMW at the back but it's narrow at the front like a parabolic shape. My mouth width and teeth showing suffer as a result of this I think.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
It will be expensive but go for it. "Tongue to roof", is still something you will have to get used to though. Mewing has health benefits as well so you have to consider that.
If you really want to look better, then devote your life into studying genetics and alteration (we are already really good at this) and then develop your own novel genetic alteration that isn't as crude as the publicly available chemical alteration.
This is the way to develop your own superior bloodline, I am sure you can do it if you spend 10% of your brain power that goes into thinking bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 7725 and Magnum Opus
RPE doesn't affect zygomatic width or alar base as much as MSE

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
RPE doesn't affect zygomatic width or alar base as much as MSE
What is RPE? And is mouth width that important iyo? I feel some people look better w nose to mouth ratio of 1.3 some with ratio of 1.6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
What is RPE? And is mouth width that important iyo? I feel some people look better w nose to mouth ratio of 1.3 some with ratio of 1.6
rapid palatal expansion and 1.4-1.6 is ideal
alars should be more narrow than the palate and should have a 10 tooth+ smile
mouth width is extremely important you can't be a chad with a narrow palate except opry

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
Can you do an RPE as a 20yr old? Everywhere i’ve read/consulted with said can only do MSE but I would rather RPE.
if u want