WIDEN THE FUK OUTTA MY MOUTH

P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
Brooos i used the mouth widener thing for over 5 months and its widened my mouth by almost 2 cm

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, thecel, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Now you can suck a BBC

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yusu, bugeye, Deleted member 12146 and 19 others
Tyrone be like dammm this whyte boy got gums!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Warlow, Deleted member 12146 and 11 others
Pics please

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 12218
No pic no read

Pic plz. I'm scared to look more Ethnic with chimpanzee lips tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Adriana Lima
what fr?
can you tell me what appliance you used?
was it one of my appliances?
and can you dm me pics bro

Link the device please

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12
just post your mouth man pls

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye
I currently use 9 and 10 cm version. Gained 5 mm, but kinda stuck since then. Can you pm your protocol? How long each day and maybe pics für motivation
How long u been using?

Brooos i used the mouth widener thing for over 5 months and its widened my mouth by almost 2 cm
Any negative effects on the face though? Like jowls/extra fat? My lips are really thin and I'd get at least 0.5PSL by widening them, but I am afraid of the side effects.

Any negative effects on the face though? Like jowls/extra fat? My lips are really thin and I'd get at least 0.5PSL by widening them, but I am afraid of the side effects.
Not that i noticed

Which appliance did you use?

Which appliance did you use?
I found something that was laying in my mouth by acceding. It fits in my mouth lol. But i made insane progress over 1 cm wider.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Throat baby😍😍😍

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I may need this tho tbh lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210217-211154_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210217-211154_Samsung Internet.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
@Phillybeard1996

Honestly it's not even over for him, just lose body-fat, fix inflammation, inject some T, get rhino, stretch lips and lipo cheeks, easily 5PSL face then.

The only question is does he have the body for it or not?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Phillybeard1996
Lol hes still young there can be many room for improvement hes not hedious or nothing

Last edited:
Theres a thread about the ideal but mines was horrible
Where can I find it? Google isn't helping. No exact ratios are found.

Also lips are just collagen tissue, there's no point in stretching them unless they are warm. Do the same thing as for PE > Sock with rice in the microwave, then on top of lips for 15 min, once they are hot as fuck, stretch for 3 minutes, repeat twice per day, I am sure this will perma stretch them.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Lol hes still young there can be many rook for improvement hes not hedious or nothing
Tbh he is ugly, but he has a hidden long lower third, notice how insane his ramus length is relative to his upper face. His chin seems long as well. good potential @thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Where can I find it? Google isn't helping. No exact ratios are found.

Also lips are just collagen tissue, there's no point in stretching them unless they are warm. Do the same thing as for PE > Sock with rice in the microwave, then on top of lips for 15 min, once they are hot as fuck, stretch for 3 minutes, repeat twice per day, I am sure this will perma stretch them.
I just put it on like in my mouth lol. I herd it becomes permanent with 6-12 months of use but who knows we will wait and see there should be more people posting this experiement about it

I just put it on like in my mouth lol. I herd it becomes permanent with 6-12 months of use but who knows we will wait and see there should be more people posting this experiement about it
Lol, trust me bro, I know what I am talking about. There is only two ways to permanently stretch collagenous tissue(lips, skin, dick, etc):

1) Constantly stretch it for many hours everyday.
2) Just warm it up and stretch it for a minute twice per day.

The lower one works better.
It's also the secret of PE.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Lol, trust me bro, I know what I am talking about. There is only two ways to permanently stretch collagenous tissue(lips, skin, dick, etc):

Ok i will try it out and give a update. I mean I will try the second option. I use it 30 min to 2 hours a day everday now.

True for pe for sure, made some nice progress this month with the ultrasound heating protocol

True for pe for sure, made some nice progress this month with the ultrasound heating protocol
How does ultrasound heat? Also is infrared not better than ultrasound?

How does ultrasound heat? Also is infrared not better than ultrasound?
You want to heat deep within, which is only possible US. to get the needed 40 degrees internally with IR one would almost need to burn the skin. There are some long threads on thunders place, check them out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
You want to heat deep within, which is only possible US. to get the needed 40 degrees internally with IR one would almost need to burn the skin. There are some long threads on thunders place, check them out.
Sounds like cope tbh, you can just heat it long enough to get both the skin and the fat to 40C, no?

How much time per day? (Pm pics please)

Sounds like cope tbh, you can just heat it long enough to get both the skin and the fat to 40C, no?
Some dudes made experiments with even putting a thermometer into their urethra and came to the this conclusion

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Some dudes made experiments with even putting a thermometer into their urethra and came to the this conclusion
Muscle reaches 40C during exercise, so I don't think 40C is that bad for skin.

2cm lol get the fuck outta here looking like some tribal nigga
Images 73

Muscle reaches 40C during exercise, so I don't think 40C is that bad for skin.
Some people do good with IR, it's just harder. At the end it's up to you.

Some people do good with IR, it's just harder. At the end it's up to you.
Is ultrasonic better than IR tho for heating deep tissues? I'm pretty sure IR is better and deeper. Also if you leave a thin cloth on top with water, the evaporation will cool off your skin, but the deeper parts will warm up anyway.

Last edited: