will a 3-4% bf change make a difference facially?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
does anybody have a before/after of going from 14% bf to 10%? rn i’m at at 14ish. will getting down to 10% make a noticeable difference in my face? if not i’m just going to stay at 14 and continue to make better gains in the gym

• +1
Reactions: kebab and murdah
every 1% below 15% makes a major difference.

the lower your bodyfat is, the more of a difference even half a percent makes.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, PrimoMaxxer, Mosh12 and 4 others

lifefuel so losing 4% (14 to 10) and debloating could make an incredible difference?

14 to 10% makes a way bigger difference than 20 to 15.
Would 10 to 8 be bigger difference than 14 to 10? 8 isnt maintable but just curious

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Would 10 to 8 be bigger difference than 14 to 10? 8 isnt maintable but just curious
yes but unless you're on exogenous hormones it's unlikely that you will make it.

even 10% is highly questionable.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i think when you go below 12 you risk losing important facial fat you cannot get back even if you bulk

what about 23%bf to around 10-12%bf

yes but unless you're on exogenous hormones it's unlikely that you will make it.

even 10% is highly questionable.
What would 10-12% look on a dude with barely muscle mass? Like skinny ish

i think when you go below 12 you risk losing important facial fat you cannot get back even if you bulk
I dont have the will power to get lower than 15 let alone 10 xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, finn899 and murdah
models do not tend to look attractive without shirt because most of them don't lift, it makes them look like adult heads mounted on the bodies of prepubescent boys.

it's awful.

and he wasn't even that lean in this.

models do not tend to look attractive without shirt because most of them don't lift, it makes them look like adult heads mounted on the bodies of prepubescent boys.

it's awful.

View attachment 2667175

and he wasn't even that lean in this.
Ive noticed models actually have huge skulls and byzygo of like 15 cm at least in most cases. Here his frame looks dogshit proportion wise but relative to other people he looks big

what if i reach euthopian kid tier

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yeah, for 10-12% you will need decent muscle mass to not look like an anorexic twink. At least 1-2 yrs of gymcelling.
81CEF315 0648 4605 A1A0 6A51CA355747

how twinkish would i look at 12%? hopefully my frame can carry me a bit this is me at 14%

ive seen relatively muscular dudes get to 10-11 and they usually look way worse, if ur already lacking to begin with ur gonna end up looking like a twig (like de poot). You have to be gymcelling for quite a while to maintain decent size at that low bodyfat

you'll be fine, probably look like a regular lean guy. Not muscular but not skinny enough to make fun of. Surprised you have like negligable ab visibility though at 14%
i do when i flex. i never train them tho that might be why

does anybody have a before/after of going from 14% bf to 10%? rn i’m at at 14ish. will getting down to 10% make a noticeable difference in my face? if not i’m just going to stay at 14 and continue to make better gains in the gym
massive difference, i was low enough body fat to have abs, but the next 2 percent was straight to the legs and face, could actually feel the masseters 10 times more when touching by hand and felt changes extremely quick to how my skin felt around cheeks depending on sodium and sugar intake

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender