Will a three month cycle of 25mg/day of Proviron shut me down?

D

Deleted member 23219

genetically superior aero-chad
I'm planning to take Proviron primarily for the mental benefits, but also for the debloating and body hair growth (and possibly the voice deepening) it provides.

I have heard of a study suggesting that up to 75mg of pharma grade proviron doesn't cause HPTA suppression but i can't find it on the internet.

Anyway, i can't get on TRT cause jewish doctors won't allow me to despite me having 450ng/dl reddit tier test levels at 22 y.o.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Not likely because dht derivatives dont convert to estrogen but you may lose your hair and suffer from increased insulin resistance. I dont want to decide for you its up to you but if you want to do it then i recommend isoflavones like soy extract, should dramatically reduce side effects. BTW you can gain some penis volume from using proviron if you know how

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Not likely because dht derivatives dont convert to estrogen but you may lose your hair and suffer from increased insulin resistance. I dont want to decide for you its up to you but if you want to do it then i recommend isoflavones like soy extract, should dramatically reduce side effects. BTW you can gain some penis volume from using proviron if you know how
soy extract?

how?