Will Beta carotene make curries brown or red?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
I am north curry, my base skin tone is very fair with red undertones, I will achieve that in few more months with micro-needling and Retin A, still not touching hydroquinone. was wondering, once I completely get rid of the brown tans, can I supplement beta carotene to get reddish undertones, or will it make me dark or brown?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I am north curry, my base skin tone is very fair with red undertones, I will achieve that in few more months with micro-needling and Retin A, still not touching hydroquinone. was wondering, once I completely get rid of the brown tans, can I supplement beta carotene to get reddish undertones, or will it make me dark or brown?
bump 4 u

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
we probably have the same colouring. retin A increased my red undertones a lot. i was on it like 6 months ago, but ran out, and when i look at pics back then, i was red af (in a good way)

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
If ur pale curry like me u would look better with a tan. Med skin tone mogs cum skin

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
If ur pale curry like me u would look better with a tan. Med skin tone mogs cum skin
Ik, but I am ugly (sub 6 PSL), so no tan for my face. I would rather be fairer.

Trust me
Ik, but I am ugly (sub 6 PSL), so no tan for my face. I would rather be fairer.

Trust me. Muscles and low bf is a better halo than fair skin. Fairer skin is a only bonus is you're really dark. If you're already somewhat fair it won't make a difference.