Will beta carotene pills still work if your a smoker?

M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
I know theyll increase risk of cancer but will they still work in terms of skin color?

Why would you bother try to improve your skin if youre just gonna absolutely mangle it with cigarettes?
Case medical study photo of smoking and nonsmoking twins 11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 281 and Future Arablite
smoking cigs or smoking weed?

Smokers are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, UltraExtremeIntense, Future Arablite and 1 other person
Just eat carrots!

I know theyll increase risk of cancer but will they still work in terms of skin color?
smoking will fuck up your skin and ruin your bodybuilding progress.
if you quit smoking you will have more chances with girl: you decide
smoking cigs or smoking weed?
it's the same: when you inhale smoke from weed or cigarette, your lungs absorbs carbon monoxide and more than 30 cancer-causing substances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Sub5virgin
smoking will fuck up your skin and ruin your bodybuilding progress.
if you quit smoking you will have more chances with girl: you decide

it's the same: when you inhale smoke from weed or cigarette, your lungs absorbs carbon monoxide and more than 30 cancer-causing substances

Tell that to potheads and they will quickly deny any health related issues from weed. "But, muh cannabis is an all natural miracle herb with power to cure all kindzuh....Cancers and shiiet." FLMAO.

If anything, weed does more acute damage to your lung tissue and sinuses in the short term then smoking a few cigs here and there.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Why would you bother try to improve your skin if youre just gonna absolutely mangle it with cigarettes?
View attachment 8849

Maybe he's one of those Ride The Tiger types?
Still gets more matches on tinder than a 10/10 chad

When it really just belongs in a concentration camp. This is why we men can't have nice things.
Smokers are retarded

Better retarded than fag. Because you get smoked. Something something Holocaust

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin
lmao you big dummy if you think im gonna stop smoking loud just so i can have perfect skin but for what i been smoking loud daily for 2 years now and i aint stopping im here for a good time not a long time motherfucker :feelskek: so what my lungs can be better what bitch gonna see that i can understand ciggys but shieeeeet

Stop smoking! Why anyone would start smoking, despite knowing the numerous problems, is beyond understanding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Future Arablite