Will DHT increase my dick size?

i hear voices

i hear voices

I’ll Cut your head Off with a Husqvarna
Im planning on starting to dickmax with supplements/meds and I need help with doing it, saw on a different forum some faggot said that DHT can help make penis bigger during puberty and I I'm turning 16 soon so I want to be able to do it while I still have the chance. PLS for the love of God tell me info that could help.

Yea
“… (DHT) is a potent androgen that is critical for male genital development, which when applied topically, has been shown to increase penile length …”
Source:https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26352087/#:~:text=Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a potent,with micropenis of varying etiologies.

dont do it thought cause could increase size of ur booty hole and ur poop gonna come out like a water slide (im so fr)
we are so back. I'm gonna research some for some place to buy some and start it as soon as I can

@reptiles what are your thoughts? should I buy some and use it?

Not worth it

we are so back. I'm gonna research some for some place to buy some and start it as soon as I can
Be careful the side effects are that it can also make underdeveloped ykykyk (weiner) (penis) (cock) but I think that’s only when it’s too low I was reading the article and it said that

15 and 10 months

Absolutely yeah well actually what worries me is how your androgen receptor may respond to it I'm worried it may end puberty to quick

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Absolutely yeah well actually what worries me is how your androgen receptor may respond to it I'm worried it may end puberty to quick
will look into that more

will look into that more

I'd use Claude in genuinely worried about your androgen receptors will respond to it id say ask an doctor but I know howncukced they are

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
I'd use Claude in genuinely worried about your androgen receptors will respond to it id say ask an doctor but I know howncukced they are
thanks man

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I'm just gonna naturally dew it all I want is 6 inches