Will eatmaxxing make me big?

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
This is a serious question im a skinny subhuman right now and im only eating around 900 calories everyday. two pieces of bread and a glass of water when i wake up at 12 then i eat some food at 17. Thats it i counted it today and its 900 calories. If i tripple it will i become bigger?

This is my plan
wake up at 10: eat 4 pieces of bread with cheese and 3 egg and butter and milk (1200 calories)

13: eat a banana (100 calories)

17: chiken and rice time with some sauce(not sperm sauce) 600 calories

21: bread and cheese again (400 calories)

Total 2300 calories.

If i do this for the rest of the year how bigger will i get? Is it healty? or whats unhealty in my plan i guess its the cheese

I will not workout aswell only eat and chillll

0 nutrition in this diet it's over if you eat similar to this and only 900 calories jfl

0 nutrition in this diet it's over if you eat similar to this and only 900 calories jfl

But egg and milk and chiken is full of nutrition

But egg and milk and chiken is full of nutrition
Yeah but one egg or a piece of chicken is not enough of nutrition. You need to get at least 100 grams of protein, and one egg only has 6.

plz change pfp

• +1
Reactions: Lars
yes bro dont work out and get fat
also WTF YOU ATE 900 CALORIES A DAY LMAO
RODEBLUR MAXXING

yes bro dont work out and get fat
also WTF YOU ATE 900 CALORIES A DAY LMAO
RODEBLUR MAXXING

Why would i get fat? just wondering

Yeah but one egg or a piece of chicken is not enough of nutrition. You need to get at least 100 grams of protein, and one egg only has 6.

One egg has 13 and i will eat 3 everyday thats 39, together with some chiken thats like 65 total. Then its some protein in milk and bread aswell so im landing around 80

Low IQ if you don’t workout too.

Skinny > Fat.

One egg has 13 and i will eat 3 everyday thats 39, together with some chiken thats like 65 total. Then its some protein in milk and bread aswell so im landing around 80

i once was 127 lbs pencilcel and keep in mind my height is 6'2. my frame is small and slim and my shoulder length is below averave.i used to eat like 3k college days and 4k calories a day on free days and gymceling 2hrs a day 4 times a week. and gained 44 lbs in 5 months and became 171 lbs but gone slightly up and down in 165 170 range after that(my body is naturally lean).i was not big even after 2 years of gymceling due to small frame but it was acceptable for me and compared to my past i was happy enough with my body but still was incel due to 1.5 psl face. i left the gym and now im like my old pencil self but a bit better i guess. natty gains don't compeletly disapear like 20% of muscles that i gained those years stayed with me now. it depends on your genetic limits. mine was 170 lbs max with natty foods and without any protein powder and shit.you gotta have decent frame to show your muscles and get big tho keep that in mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
i once was 127 lbs pencilcel and keep in mind my height is 6'2. my frame is small and slim and my shoulder length is below averave.i used to eat like 3k college days and 4k calories a day on free days and gymceling 2hrs a day 4 times a week. and gained 44 lbs in 5 months and became 171 lbs but gone slightly up and down in 165 170 range after that(my body is naturally lean).i was not big even after 2 years of gymceling due to small frame but it was acceptable for me and compared to my past i was happy enough with my body but still was incel due to 1.5 psl face. i left the gym and now im like my old pencil self but a bit better i guess. natty gains don't compeletly disapear like 20% of muscles that i gained those years stayed with me now. it depends on your genetic limits. mine was 170 lbs max with natty foods and without any protein powder and shit.you gotta have decent frame to show your muscles and get big tho keep that in mind

Were you able to get girls while being lean? did you feel more comfortable in life?

If you switch to 2300 right now YOU WILL GET FAT , this extreme calorie deficit+no physical activity fucked your hormones up man .

Were you able to get girls while being lean? did you feel more comfortable in life?
it improved my self steam alot and i made a few male friends back then it was quite hard for me before gymceling to to make friends.my friends complimented my body but girls... your name says it all face is all that matters. i did not care for other girls back then only wanted my onities. she did not change her mind after my gymceling and i did not bother with other girls that time.ive got rejected a few times but only once in my gymceling time. there was a 5'7 decent framed gigachad facewise and 5'5 manlet gymcelled but godcrafted gl face in my class. girl all used to approach 5'7 chad bluntly all time and they were friendly with 5'5 gl chad too. if you are gl enough girls will come to you.something i don't have. ugly gymcelled guys could not get girls too i remember a few that got rejected and cucked by that 5'7 chad.(tho he got lots of stacies outside of college and did not care a bit about college girls and used to rejecting them all day. but girls would stayed by his side and begged him to stay friend with them. seeing this made me empty and suicidal to this day)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
This is a serious question im a skinny subhuman right now and im only eating around 900 calories everyday. two pieces of bread and a glass of water when i wake up at 12 then i eat some food at 17. Thats it i counted it today and its 900 calories. If i tripple it will i become bigger?

This is my plan
wake up at 10: eat 4 pieces of bread with cheese and 3 egg and butter and milk (1200 calories)

13: eat a banana (100 calories)

17: chiken and rice time with some sauce(not sperm sauce) 600 calories

21: bread and cheese again (400 calories)

Total 2300 calories.

If i do this for the rest of the year how bigger will i get? Is it healty? or whats unhealty in my plan i guess its the cheese

I will not workout aswell only eat and chillll
Im basically a skinny guy who has like 30 kg extra fat, dont do it you will look uglier.

jfl at that fucking brawl stars mobile game profile picture like wtf

jfl at that fucking brawl stars mobile game profile picture like wtf
then should i be gay like you and put a gl model or actor in my profile picture? btw mortis mogs you to the moon and back keep coping you dogface

then should i be gay like you and put a gl model or actor in my profile picture? btw mortis mogs you to the moon and back keep coping you dogface
jfl at this mobile gaming andy. I didn't pick my pic because he is a model or something but because i like it you degenerate.

it improved my self steam alot and i made a few male friends back then it was quite hard for me before gymceling to to make friends.my friends complimented my body but girls... your name says it all face is all that matters. i did not care for other girls back then only wanted my onities. she did not change her mind after my gymceling and i did not bother with other girls that time.ive got rejected a few times but only once in my gymceling time. there was a 5'7 decent framed gigachad facewise and 5'5 manlet gymcelled but godcrafted gl face in my class. girl all used to approach 5'7 chad bluntly all time and they were friendly with 5'5 gl chad too. if you are gl enough girls will come to you.something i don't have. ugly gymcelled guys could not get girls too i remember a few that got rejected and cucked by that 5'7 chad.(tho he got lots of stacies outside of college and did not care a bit about college girls and used to rejecting them all day. but girls would stayed by his side and begged him to stay friend with them. seeing this made me empty and suicidal to this day)

Brutal story, thanks

• +1
Reactions: mortis
jfl at this mobile gaming andy. I didn't pick my pic because he is a model or something but because i like it you degenerate.
you meddling on people and judging them for no reason and getting mad like a 5 yo child jfl.you profile pic actually suits your whiny ass pretty well you crybaby

you meddling on people and judging them for no reason and getting mad like a 5 yo child jfl.you profile pic actually suits your whiny ass pretty well you crybaby
yeah you are right didnt mean to insult you or anything sorry /:

• +1
Reactions: mortis