Will hgh grow my clavicles?

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Bronze
Also how much would it elongate my face if any? I’m hoping to gain bone growth and height my clavicles are honestly already wider than average but I could become an absolute framemogger if they grow any more

the most likely places it'll grow are your hands (palms), feet (width), nose, brow, and a bit in the joints (elbow and knee, not the ankles or wrists)

it's more likely to fuck you up than ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, NoseProphecy, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
the most likely places it'll grow are your hands (palms), feet (width), nose, brow, and a bit in the joints (elbow and knee, not the ankles or wrists)

expectation:

reality

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, NoseProphecy, arabcelxxx and 4 others

So should I just not use hgh? I’m 16 with open plates but I’m lacking bones in my chin and brow ridge

I have acromegaly and it affects all of these places hence why I know, but very mildly.

So should I just not use hgh? I’m 16 with open plates but I’m lacking bones in my chin and brow ridge
the only part of the 'chin' that it grows is the mental protuberance, and it usually just looks stupid.

hgh only causes a moderate increase in height in children that have actual short stature, it doesn't really do anything for people who are within the expected range.

it doesn't cause people with a 5'5 mom and a 5'7 dad to grow to 6'+ the dosages people use clinically aren't high enough for that, and the dosage that is 'high enough' does not come without consequences.

growth hormone has an insanely short half life and people with this disorder aren't experiencing anything similar to an injection, if you inject it you're basically replicating one of those spikes that any person has during their sleep, whilst someone with an actual hormonal disorder just has chronically elevated levels that never go down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
I have acromegaly and it affects all of these places hence why I know, but very mildly.

the only part of the 'chin' that it grows is the mental protuberance, and it usually just looks stupid.

View attachment 2828629

hgh only causes a moderate increase in height in children that have actual short stature, it doesn't really do anything for people who are within the expected range.

it doesn't cause people with a 5'5 mom and a 5'7 dad to grow to 6'+ the dosages people use clinically aren't high enough for that, and the dosage that is 'high enough' does not come without consequences.

View attachment 2828632

growth hormone has an insanely short half life and people with this disorder aren't experiencing anything similar to an injection, if you inject it you're basically replicating one of those spikes that any person has during their sleep, whilst someone with an actual hormonal disorder just has chronically elevated levels that never go down.
bumpo

View attachment 2828629

View attachment 2828632

View attachment 2828629

View attachment 2828632

You seem educated in this I appreciate your replies. But for example my dad is 6’1 and my mother is 5’5 im
Probably around 5’9 or 5’10 would I be expected to grow anything more than my expected height which is like 6’2 if I were to inject hgh? Not including maybe the couple
Of centimeters that might be possible

You seem educated in this I appreciate your replies. But for example my dad is 6’1 and my mother is 5’5 im
Probably around 5’9 or 5’10 would I be expected to grow anything more than my expected height which is like 6’2 if I were to inject hgh? Not including maybe the couple
Of centimeters that might be possible
you're already within the predicted range, your height is normally what happens when taller men procreate with shorter women.

6'1 would be the outer end of your predicted range, and no amount of growth hormone would likely put you past it without consequences.

there aren't any studies that demonstrate that growth hormone makes people that do not have short stature or a deficiency grow any taller, and it also doesn't cause things to grow 'larger' just faster, how large they can get is still predetermined by your genetic potential.

but it's also never going to be studied in a controlled trial as it would be giving experimental drugs to healthy infants.

also people with acromegaly aren't tall, it's often confused with gigantism but they're different conditions, gigantism means the gland already produced too much in infancy or before puberty, they don't suddenly get a growth spike, they're already tall.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and hunkymonkey69
you're already within the predicted range, your height is normally what happens when taller men procreate with shorter women.

6'1 would be the outer end of your predicted range, and no amount of growth hormone would likely put you past it without consequences.

there aren't any studies that demonstrate that growth hormone makes people that do not have short stature or a deficiency grow any taller, and it also doesn't cause things to grow 'larger' just faster, how large they can get is still predetermined by your genetic potential.

but it's also never going to be studied in a controlled trial as it would be giving experimental drugs to healthy infants.

also people with acromegaly aren't tall, it's often confused with gigantism but they're different conditions, gigantism means the gland already produced too much in infancy or before puberty, they don't suddenly get a growth spike, they're already tall.
Thx for the info bro I don’t think I’ll be taking hgh I honestly don’t see a point

Thx for the info bro I don’t think I’ll be taking hgh I honestly don’t see a point
it is mostly cope for people who don't want to accept reality.

for reference, in the clinical trials where they give it to children with short stature, these are still short in adulthood, just less short, they never reach normal adult height.

it is mostly cope for people who don't want to accept reality.

for reference, in the clinical trials where they give it to children with short stature, these are still short in adulthood, just less short, they never reach normal adult height.
Yea, I’ve seen countless threads on here about people taking hgh and then growing like 2 cms. As long as I’m not in Manlet height I think I’ll be fine

Yea, I’ve seen countless threads on here about people taking hgh and then growing like 2 cms. As long as I’m not in Manlet height I think I’ll be fine
Hi, I took HGH from 13–14 and I’m 17 and taking it again. My mom is 5,1 and my dad is 5,6 I am 5,11. Although he does have some points HGH is not a “cope” atleast for people that have plates open and are doing a proper protocol to grow.

Hi, I took HGH from 13–14 and I’m 17 and taking it again. My mom is 5,1 and my dad is 5,6 I am 5,11. Although he does have some points HGH is not a “cope” atleast for people that have plates open and are doing a proper protocol to grow.
Is your grandpa tall? Or grandparents in general

Is your grandpa tall? Or grandparents in general
I’m Colombian so no. The only people even relatively tall in my family are my dad’s cousins with one of them being 6ft and another was 5,10. As for anyone in my direct family or my grandparents? No. I made a thread about being on HGH at 13-14 you should look at it

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
I’m Colombian so no. The only people even relatively tall in my family are my dad’s cousins with one of them being 6ft and another was 5,10. As for anyone in my direct family or my grandparents? No. I made a thread about being on HGH at 13-14 you should look at it
can you link your thread