• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
the stacy body girl whos lastname is Zaghi. told u about many times, last time she told me "heyyy, how are u?" very friendly.
i asked for her number the day before she said "ok but later, some co-workers are looking at us".

will i ever experience love with her? will my K H H V be cured?

will i kiss her? will i hold her hands? will i hug her? will i have sex with her?

State why NO or Yes.

some Info : she is LTB and i'm high tier MTB IMO. and i think she is the kind of girl who didn't experience much romance and dating. she is shy and has protective family.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
0............0% chance

who voted NO and why??

the stacy body girl whos lastname is Zaghi. told u about many times, last time she told me "heyyy, how are u?" very friendly.
i asked for her number the day before she said "ok but later, some co-workers are looking at us".

will i ever experience love with her? will my K H H V be cured?

will i kiss her? will i hold her hands? will i hug her? will i have sex with her?
Write more info about you and her like age, height, weight, race, facial and body appearance, occupation, net worth, etc. so we would evaluate and compare your SMV to her SMV, based on looks, status and money, then we would give you a very accurate prediction of your chance of success...

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Write more info about you and her like age, height, weight, race, facial and body appearance, occupation, net worth, etc. so we would evaluate and compare your SMV to her SMV, based on looks, status and money, then we would give you a very accurate prediction of your chance of success...
She is my supervisor at work. i'm just a simple worker. she is 22 and im 27. she is not rich, she has below average phone just like me. i heard her father is a simple farmer.
and i'm extremely poor.

she has same education as me, except mine mogs cuz i have math and physics diploma and bachelor in software engineer and she is food sth related.
same race. she is relatively tall, like she is only 5-10 cm shorter than me and im 176cm. i weigh 55kg she weighs same probably.
her face is below average and simple. my face is above average.
her body is way above average, like she has wide hips but narrow stomach and tall straight legs. lighter skin than me or maybe both same color tbh.

i'm just slim but lean and good shape tbh. my body is my weakness tho, i mean 55kg...
20240215 020619

she knows i have huge crush on her and i truly do. she gives me IOI many times through the day.

Last edited:
  • +1
She is my supervisor at work. i'm just a simple worker. she is 22 and im 27. she is not rich, she has below average phone just like me. i heard her father is a simple farmer.
and i'm extremely poor.

she has same education as me, except mine mogs cuz i have math and physics diploma and bachelor in software engineer and she is food sth related.
same race. she is relatively tall, like she is only 5-10 cm shorter than me and im 176cm. i weigh 55kg she weighs same probably.
her face is below average and simple. my face is above average.
her body is way above average, like she has wide hips but narrow stomach and tall straight legs. lighter skin than me or maybe both same color tbh.

i'm just slim but lean and good shape tbh. my body is my weakness tho, i mean 55kg...
View attachment 2775922
she knows i have huge crush on her and i truly do. she gives me IOI many times through the day.
Yeah, looks like she has higher status than you(since she's your boss), so she also probably makes more money(it doesn't matter if she has a cheap phone). Just because your face is a little better than her probably won't be enough to convince her to sleep with you, ideally you would have to mog a women in all departments - looks(face and body), status and money to have a chance with her.

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly
Yeah, looks like she has higher status than you(since she's your boss), so she also probably makes more money(it doesn't matter if she has a cheap phone). Just because your face is a little better than her probably won't be enough to convince her to sleep with you, ideally you would have to mog a women in all departments - looks(face and body), status and money to have a chance with her.
she makes same money as me currently. she just have a giga easy job, she just sit and watches us work.
let me be honest with you tbh, you seem like a guy who knows things. i really think the she never had this much attention and love from a guy before.
i don't love her that much but i'm acting like i'm badly in love with her. i purposefully act shy and nervous around her and when she is not looking, i stare at her and when she looks at me i quickly look away but let her know i was checking her out.

she is close friend with other supervisor, and the other supervisor likes me very much i was very friendly and flirty with her. she thinks i'm a honest and good guy with good intentions.
she probably complimented me to her and told her that i'm a good guy she should think about dating me.

• Hmm...
she makes same money as me currently. she just have a giga easy job, she just sit and watches us work.
let me be honest with you tbh, you seem like a guy who knows things. i really think the she never had this much attention and love from a guy before.
i don't love her that much but i'm acting like i'm badly in love with her. i purposefully act shy and nervous around her and when she is not looking, i stare at her and when she looks at me i quickly look away but let her know i was checking her out.

she is close friend with other supervisor, and the other supervisor likes me very much i was very friendly and flirty with her. she thinks i'm a honest and good guy with good intentions.
she probably complimented me to her and told her that i'm a good guy she should think about dating me.
Well, it's still a gamble, your odds don't look very good, but you can still go for her, you don't have much to lose, learn some game first, read a few books about PUA so you would act more NT and know what to say, how to escalate, etc.