WILL I GROW TALLER AT 17?

my father is 6'3 and my mother is 5'7. my father had his growth spurt at 19. if your parents height is decent with genes you can be lucky. my grandfather on my father's side was 6'2, and my grandfather on my mother's side is 5'7. good genes.
Yeah so my dad is like 5’10 or 5’11 idk but he told me he started growing when he was his mid 18. like smallest work pants didn’t even fit him before then. And he didn’t really maximize health back then either so I guess if he was a late bloomer I might have a chance to hit 6foot or even more, like I said in 2023 I grew 3inches!

if that's true it's almost certain you will grow, on the other hand you're almost 18 so not that much time left, you might reach 6 ft if lucky
One of the comments reminded me that my dad was a late bloomer himself so I might have a chance

• Love it
Reactions: pepe999
There is a slim chance but take matters in your hand and what I mean by this eat like a king and sleep 8+ hours everyday
I’m already spamming good sleep and shit ton of meat and protein since I’m going to the gym

I’m already spamming good sleep and shit ton of meat and protein since I’m going to the gym
Then you belong to the top 1% already be patient and your hard work will pay of in terms of height

• +1
Reactions: dood
Slowly but surely currently 178.5cm / 5’10
Goal height was 180cm and now I’m sure I’m going to hit it. Stay tuned💪🏼
seems that your growth is slowing down, i reckon you prob gonna reach atleast 6 feet. You most likely have around 1.5-3 inches left, since you seems to be growing around 6cm/year. If you're lucky, you might even grow more than that.

seems that your growth is slowing down, i reckon you prob gonna reach atleast 6 feet. You most likely have around 1.5-3 inches left, since you seems to be growing around 6cm/year. If you're lucky, you might even grow more than that.
Bro to be completely honest I don’t even care about begin that tall, I’ve been the shortest since I was a little kid. And now suddenly I’m catching up to everyone it’s a great feeling, but still I’m hoping to grow to 6feet. Or atleast 5.11 I’m there soon tho

heard of cases of late puberty but it’s very slim, pretty much over for you