Will Ian Find Love On His Second First Date?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Posts
10,825
Reputation
17,881


It was clear it was over at around the 15 second mark.

Averting her gaze from him and staring at his drink instead. She can barely even look at him..
And that forced laugh..

She was polite and nice but will never meet him again.
 
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Bruuuuutal

Nobody replied
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
poor soul, I'm sorry for him.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5431
I think he could be a normie if he lost weight, got a haircut, whitened his teeth and wore contacts

Agree, I can be the next CR7 if only I start training
 
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 5632
I hate shows like this
Love island, the undateables
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5431
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
im trying to hunt for Ian on facebook

I've found his first date so far..

230510_5913918274_9276_n.jpg
 

Similar threads

vtaly
Replies
32
Views
33
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
justbebrutal45
Discussion First Date
Replies
17
Views
58
7arely.eroz
7arely.eroz
try2beme
Replies
4
Views
46
try2beme
try2beme
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
7
Views
58
fm30366
fm30366
electrotestin
Replies
15
Views
66
electrotestin
electrotestin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top