Will insurance pay only for deviated septum or breathing conditions

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

The Poet.
Basically title

Doesn't anyone know these policies in the US or have experience with this? I know every insurance agency is different but what do you guys think.

Was talking to @gobi and realized that getting a loan is shit and waiting until you have a stable career is also shit

If you get a loan you got that and probably student loans hanging over you for the first 5 years of ur actual adult life

If you wait then you'll miss out on the dating opportunities and won't be the same after 22-25 years of inceldom.

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@aBetterMii

If want me to remove you from @ list for future reference lmk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Vermilioncore, Xangsane and 4 others
Basically title

Doesn't anyone know these policies in the US or have experience with this? I know every insurance agency is different but what do you guys think.

Was talking to @gobi and realized that getting a loan is shit and waiting until you have a stable career is also shit

If you get a loan you got that and probably student loans hanging over you for the first 5 years of ur actual adult life

If you wait then you'll miss out on the dating opportunities and won't be the same after 22-25 years of inceldom.

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@aBetterMii

yes in the UK at least, free healthcare only for medical issues - cosmetic isn't free

• +1
Reactions: bogii
some doctors are very jew and are willing to fake your diagnosis to make your insurance pay for rhinoplasty or orthognatic surgery.
When I had a trauma on my lateral canthus, my plastic surgeon told me he was willing to report a nose fracture in order to have a rhino paid by insurance.

You should consult with a few doctors and ask about insurance

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lihito, FailedNormieManlet and bogii
you can get rhino paid by health care if you live in Europe and have health issues but idk if they fix the aesthetics for free.

I still believe taking a loan is the best way to pay for your surgeries because its fast and you'll profit from your looks either way tbh

Basically title

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@aBetterMii

I don't know bro,not into surgerymaxxing:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:.

That's why i bonesmash, surgerymaxxing is a last resort.

Already gave myself a genioplasty and upper eye and infraorbital implants

:lul: ok brah

obviously insurance will pay for the medical issue. you could have googled this.

Yeah it should be last resort tbh, I'm still 17 so won't be doing anything soon for sure, hopefully it doesn't come to surgery but it may If I don't ascend :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Basically title

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@aBetterMii

Tags Balkan guy

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
some doctors are very jew and are willing to fake your diagnosis to make your insurance pay for rhinoplasty or orthognatic surgery.
When I had a trauma on my lateral canthus, my plastic surgeon told me he was willing to report a nose fracture in order to have a rhino paid by insurance.

You should consult with a few doctors and ask about insurance
Very based

I wonder if i could do The same for botox in eye area

Maybe Like

Doctor i need sex according to Maslow hierarchy , give

Ooooorrrr doctor i Got beat up

Septums suck tbh, just get one small ring on the visible surface if you want to pierce your nose that much