Will minoxidil + dermarolling + onion juice WITHOUT FINASTERIDE regrow hair on temples?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Dermarolling makes skin absorb topical treatments better. If i dermaroll and then use minoxidil, along with onion juice every other day will it regrow hair on the temples even if you’re not using finasteride?

Has anyone had success with regrowing hair on temples using anything but finasteride?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6892
onion juice lol just put vegetables on your hair theory

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
The minoxidil and dermaneedling may help with growth. I don't think onion juice will help you lol.

However, you are not fixing the root of the problem (sensitivity to the DHT androgen) by not taking fin/dut, and hair will continue to recess/thin. Even if you get growth, the thinning/recession will soon outpace it.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
The minoxidil and dermaneedling may help with growth. I don't think onion juice will help you lol.

However, you are not fixing the root of the problem (sensitivity to the DHT androgen) by not taking fin/dut, and hair will continue to recess/thin. Even if you get growth, the thinning/recession will soon outpace it.
Fuck so we’re doomed to take tranny drugs right

Fuck so we’re doomed to take tranny drugs right
I take fin and I'm fine. The vast majority of people who take it will be fine. I wish I started fin 8 years before I did.

Not taking fin earlier and tanning are my biggest mistakes in regards to my looks.

I take fin and I'm fine. The vast majority of people who take it will be fine. I wish I started fin 8 years before I did.

Not taking fin earlier and tanning are my biggest mistakes in regards to my looks.
I thought tanning is legit especially with mt2

probably yes because of the minoxidil.
The problem is if you want to mantain you definitely need a dht blocker or the regrowth will disappear

Last edited:
STOP COPING HAIR TRANSPLANT WORKS AND IT'S THE ONLY WAY

I thought tanning is legit especially with mt2
uhh it can be legit to look better, IF you look better with dark skin. I actually look better with my dark hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.

But tanning is incredibly awful for aging and skin. UV rays are the primary cause of photoaging. I will legit never tan again.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope