Will the world's borders stay the way they are forever now?

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
@Debetro @BrendioEEE

I watched a timelapse video on yt of the border/country/empire changes in Europe and ever since ww2 everything been the exact same the only big change being the thing with Yugoslavia being divided yet throughout history the borders changed incredibly frequently

It's just so weird to me that we live in such a complacent world right now. Surely it can't be that way forever because it never has been before.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Debetro
No, we will merge into a european state, lose our national identity, own nothing and be happy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
No idea, it's like the idea of war seems not possible in 1st world countries. The thing is that wars and territory taking conflicts will never be the same due to the possibility of massively destructive attacks (although there are people who deny the existence and danger of nuclear bombs)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
No idea, it's like the idea of war seems not possible in 1st world countries. The thing is that wars and territory taking conflicts will never be the same due to the possibility of massively destructive attacks (although there are people who deny the existence and danger of nuclear bombs)
I want something to happen. I'm so bored. Have you got any predictions for the future?

Also maybe a stupid question but why doesnt Russia use any nukes on Ukraine.

Just drop one nuke on one major city and surely they'll surrender? I don't get it

Maybe in the future we'll have continent wars instead of country wars. Or race wars and civil wars. Do u think any of that could happen?

No, we will merge into a european state, lose our national identity, own nothing and be happy.
Why will the population let that happen to them I don't get it. It's so fucking annoying. Why do some of us have to live amongst a population of retards

No it will continue changing.. ussr fall it changed . Russia probably will keep invading some countries. And some countries will just break away it happens. And if nato fall the border will change even more