Will there ever be a civil rights movement for ugly incels?

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Incels are being treated just like how black people were treated in the 1800s

Im sure back then it was just seen as how life was and that it would never change, and often times it wasnt even discussed too much because it was so normalised.

The bad treatment of ugly people and good treatment of attractive people in our society has been so normalised in movies, mainstream media and common culture that it rarely even is discussed... it's just accepted.

Will there come a time were incels march on capitol hill and demand equal social rights and treatment enforced by law?

autism

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Nah there will be soon laws that encourage murder upon incels in broad daylight

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 71, Zeta ascended and 9 others
Incels aren't even close to how black people were treated in the 19th century. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: KEy21, Arkantos and Deleted member 3123
Lol no
Nah there will be soon laws that encourage murder upon incels in broad daylight
Yes just a few more shootings and they will start executing male virgins past age 18 and any male below 3 psl

Average males are suffering too because average isn’t enough in this society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
We need rights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
No, you will get a similar situation in Japan with the hikikomori, it will exist but be a social taboo to talk about.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and LordNorwood
Kikes should fund a surgery for my philtrum

Kikes should fund a surgery for my philtrum
If it was up to me, they’d be funding that surgery from an oven

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3328
It won't happen. Wouldn't happen anyway because less empathy for unattractive people, but more importantly...

Keep in mind how normal people perceive incels and PSLers. As a collection of Mass Killers, Pedophiles, Rapists, Racists, Woman Haters. To the average normie, we are horrible people who deserve our fate.

Rodgers fucked up any chance of a gathering of us being seen as anything more than a threat. And the incel stereotype is making life worse for ugly virgins who are not part of our little club, which ironically will make them more likely to become ostracized and blackpilled. Both incels themselves, as well as groups like IT, have a role to play in this. Incel death camps won't happen though, just a lot of roping.

If you want to lead some kind of movement, you need looks, social power, and charisma that is only obtainable via looksmaxing and lifemaxing in general. Edit together some videos of ugly men being treated like shit and say "That's so horrible". Transpose their pain onto your Chad face. Don't use the word incels or blackpilled linguistics, it's too poisonous now and will frighten normies. That's the only thing that has a chance of working.

I don't care.

I will ascend to Chad on my own terms, and I will never forget how society treated me at my lowest moments.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
It won't happen. Wouldn't happen anyway because less empathy for unattractive people, but more importantly...

Keep in mind how normal people perceive incels and PSLers. As a collection of Mass Killers, Pedophiles, Rapists, Racists, Woman Haters. To the average normie, we are horrible people who deserve our fate.

Rodgers fucked up any chance of a gathering of us being seen as anything more than a threat. And the incel stereotype is making life worse for ugly virgins who are not part of our little club, which ironically will make them more likely to become ostracized and blackpilled. Both incels themselves, as well as groups like IT, have a role to play in this. Incel death camps won't happen though, just a lot of roping.

If you want to lead some kind of movement, you need looks, social power, and charisma that is only obtainable via looksmaxing and lifemaxing in general. Edit together some videos of ugly men being treated like shit and say "That's so horrible". Transpose their pain onto your Chad face. Don't use the word incels or blackpilled linguistics, it's too poisonous now and will frighten normies. That's the only thing that has a chance of working.

I don't care.

I will ascend to Chad on my own terms, and I will never forget how society treated me at my lowest moments.
Incels fucked it up for themselves. If they would have victimized themselves like feminists do and not talk about how much they hate women and want to kill them then they would actually get sympathy and women might start giving ugly guys pity fucks