Will this increase under eye support?

D

Deleted member 5989

Iron
So I'm 15, and I've noticed that when I push up my lower eye lids, I literally look like a gigachad. But normally they look very bad. So pretty much every other feature on my face is fine, except for my UES. And I've started a whole revamp of my lifestyle to hopefully make it better.

- Eat a zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D tablet everyday
- Decrease body fat percent with a diet
-Hardmew 24/7
-Exercise everyday
-Nofap, 7 days now

I want to bring my T levels to the top. Will thse steps increase my undereye support? Or is surgery the only option?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Dn read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
no

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 6873
idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
This is so dumb

Bro it's crazy how much of a difference a few millimeters of bone can make

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and dreez
trenbolone acetate should do the trick

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Inject t.

Stop coping with suppliment

@PubertyMaxxer is the king of suppliment and nothing changes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and balding17yomanletcel
oh by the way if you are predisposed to lose fat in undereye first your under eyes will become worse, example that framelet zyrosfag, not discouraging you but its the truth. i had little eye exposure when i was 90kg fatcel but have lot more exposure

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6873
oh by the way if you are predisposed to lose fat in undereye first your under eyes will become worse, example that framelet zyrosfag, not discouraging you but its the truth. i had little eye exposure when i was 90kg fatcel but have lot more exposure
Im decreasing my body fat because my face tends to collect a lot of fat causing wrinkles when i smile. But if decreasing body fat make UES worse, I'm gonna reconsider

Im decreasing my body fat because my face tends to collect a lot of fat causing wrinkles when i smile. But if decreasing body fat make UES worse, I'm gonna reconsider
overall its better nignig

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
try retinoids e.g retin a, and vit c on the under eyes, they helped tighten my under area and decrease dark circles a bit. Ive heard caffeine on under eyes can also help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
So I'm 15, and I've noticed that when I push up my lower eye lids, I literally look like a gigachad. But normally they look very bad. So pretty much every other feature on my face is fine, except for my UES. And I've started a whole revamp of my lifestyle to hopefully make it better.

- Eat a zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D tablet everyday
- Decrease body fat percent with a diet
-Hardmew 24/7
-Exercise everyday
-Nofap, 7 days now

I want to bring my T levels to the top. Will thse steps increase my undereye support? Or is surgery the only option?
yes mewing will help at ur age also do chin tucks etc lift every other day tho or do different body parts keep up the supplements and a healthy diet and try to be in a caloric surplus as that is needed for IGF1 and bones to grow