(WILL TRIGGER INSECURITY IN LOW T WHITES) What makes some Cumskins so insecure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah and he dont looks alike chico
Cope he does. A girl rated him 11/10 on salludons thread

42735256 B2C2 4ECB 911F A93CEB5819F6

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
I mog you you ugly Balkan faggot. Now bark for me mutt. My deltoid mogs your entire frame cuck
The only thing you mog me with is your skin being closer to shit's color than mine

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and germanlooks
LMAOOO now you're mad and coping that I look 50 times better than you ever will you insecure little mutt
meanwhile I have blue hunter eyes confirmed and you are a bug eyed nigga

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Haven
I can ask to a 17 young jb she would rate him 7/10 at best i think
Nah he looks top percentile. Only failo are the too big lips but that’s pheno related

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Looks234
Nah he looks top percentile. Only failo are the too big lips but that’s pheno related
Women dont likes that kind of eye areas mostly chicos eye area is the ideal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234
Send his best pics @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Nigga what? I'm lightskin HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL COPE. Bitches literally cream over my body daily

My torsos is long as shit and my chest is perfect and you know it faggot. Keep crying and coping while I fuck any girl I want because I won the ginetic lottery faggot. Barking fucking mutt. I mog you
lol your chest isnt perfect, you have triangle pecs
but you dont seem short

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, WontStopNorwooding, germanlooks and 2 others
lol your chest isnt perfect, you have triangle pecs
but you dont seem short
I look better than 99 percent of users here and I'm not 25 percent white. Less than 10 percent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
dnrd but why are all supermodels white

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Then why are you a roidcel? Roiding only makes sense if you have to compensate for face. The chest acne shows it
View attachment 1324735View attachment 1324740
IVE ve had body acne since 13. SIDE EFFECT OF BEING HIGH T. HAHAGAHAHAKeep COPING :lul::lul::lul::lul: BECAUSE YOURE INSECURE LMAO. KEEP PROVING THE POINT OF THIS THREAD YOU INSECURE COPING LITTLE FAGGOT HAHAHAHA

WHITES ARE TOO INSECURE LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@Haven

8E18A7D8 4C7C 4E20 A848 AFA6481BD9FC

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Haven
I look better than 99 percent of users here and I'm not 25 percent white. Less than 10 percent.
your body is very good but you don't even framemog me and you are heavily gymcelled

IVE ve had body acne since 13. SIDE EFFECT OF BEING HIGH T. HAHAGAHAHAKeep COPING :lul::lul::lul::lul: BECAUSE YOURE INSECURE LMAO. KEEP PROVING THE POINT OF THIS THREAD YOU INSECURE COPING LITTLE FAGGOT HAHAHAHA

This defensive overreactive response proves my accusation ;)

• +1

side effect of fapping and high sugar

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Holy shit the levels of cope white autistic incels come up with because I body mog them into oblivion. Lmao. White people are truly sad. Holy shit.
I can't wait till the fbi ddosses some of you faggots and put a bullet I'm your head. I'll jerk to it tbh

This defensive overreactive response proves my accusation ;)
Listen. The fact that you mention roids on a clearly Natty body, shows that you're an insecure cumskin. Proving my thread ;);) like a good little cuck

17 PAGES FOR THIS SHIT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TRULY OVER FOR BOTH RACES
THIS IS WHY TURANIDS WILL REIGN SUPREME

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Why would I post my face to get ddossed you runoff drinking faggot. My body mogs yours period. I'm 6'3 189 pounds id fuck your asshole and make your mom watch
IMG 20210919 131724
op im literally 6'6 200 pounds i would break you then have my minion ravish your asshole we call that buck breaking dont make threats if you aint about it i frame mog you and face mog you

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Nigga what? I'm lightskin HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL COPE. Bitches literally cream over my body daily

My torsos is long as shit and my chest is perfect and you know it faggot. Keep crying and coping while I fuck any girl I want because I won the ginetic lottery faggot. Barking fucking mutt. I mog you
"ginetic" your body is utter shit ur proportions are that of a manlet and you only have a 6 pack because of how shit ur insertions are :lul::lul::lul:, absolutely over for you and ur muscle building genetics, also i hope that "chest is perfect" comment was a joke, ur pecs are comical, you literally have a recessed chest :forcedsmile: not to mention you literally have acne and stretch marks:sick:

View attachment 1324762 op im literally 6'6 200 pounds i would break you then have my minion ravish your asshole we call that buck breaking dont make threats if you aint about it i frame mog you and face mog you
Didn't read you ugly mutt. Look at your tiny shit frame. I mog you faggot. You're larping. 200 pounds yet you have tiny ass frame and stick legs. I would literally break my foot in your asshole and pull out your scrot with my toes. You literally have a curry body. I'd kill you faggot. I promise

:bluepill:

Last edited:
Nah, just DHT. I was 5"10 In 6th grade
wow I was 6'0 with 13 and got facial hair with 11
I know a guy who got hit by puberty with 9 and he's a manlet now
proves nothing

that you're an insecure cumskin
I am the insecure? I laugh ngl. Yet you are the one making a whole ass tread about why whites are worse than blacks. This thread screams insecurity.
7A960232 4425 4BAA 8283 F81CB8B85189

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 14848
t
Didn't read you ugly mutt. Look at your tiny shit frame. I mog you faggot. You're larping. 200 pounds yet you have tiny ass frame and stick legs. I would literally break my foot in your asshole and pull out your scrot with my toes. You literally have a curry body. I'd kill you faggot. I promise
tiny he say bro my entire torso is bigger than your retard my biceps are 16 inches im still filling my frame i could literally demolish you

• +1
"ginetic" your body is utter shit ur proportions are that of a manlet and you only have a 6 pack because of how shit ur insertions are :lul::lul::lul:, absolutely over for you and ur muscle building genetics, also i hope that "chest is perfect" comment was a joke, ur pecs are comical, you literally have a recessed chest :forcedsmile: not to mention you literally have acne and stretch marks:sick:
Cope, everyone here knows my body is demi god tier, including you faggot. You coping cumskin mutt. :lul::lul::lul: you're mad that Iog you to oblivion and back and your shit genetics will never grant you even 20 percent of my looks you bed ridden, bed sore infested, Cucked incel :lul::lul::lul: lmao. You had to larp up insults . Literally anywhere I go I get compliments constantly so I know you're larping you testosterone deficient cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.