(WILL TRIGGER INSECURITY IN LOW T WHITES) What makes some Cumskins so insecure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
t

tiny he say bro my entire torso is bigger than your retard my biceps are 16 inches im still filling my frame i could literally demolish you
You aren't feeling shit you dumb faggot you look like a little Twink and id piss I'm your mouth

i
Didn't read you ugly mutt. Look at your tiny shit frame. I mog you faggot. You're larping. 200 pounds yet you have tiny ass frame and stick legs. I would literally break my foot in your asshole and pull out your scrot with my toes. You literally have a curry body. I'd kill you faggot. I promise

You aren't feeling shit you dumb faggot you look like a little Twink and id piss I'm your mouth
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: such cope when you got mogged by the" twink "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
everyone here knows my body is demi god tier
Spider Man Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and WontStopNorwooding
Cope, everyone here knows my body is demi god tier, including you faggot. You coping cumskin mutt. :lul::lul::lul: you're mad that Iog you to oblivion and back and your shit genetics will never grant you even 20 percent of my looks you bed ridden, bed sore infested, Cucked incel :lul::lul::lul: lmao. You had to larp up insults . Literally anywhere I go I get compliments constantly so I know you're larping you testosterone deficient cuck
my testosterone is 1050ng/dl natty if you would like to see my bt results :) if you natty t mog me ill be suprised.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 14848
your body is very good but you don't even framemog me and you are heavily gymcelled
Wow actually honesty and not coping like an insecure retard. +1. Faggot..but nah dude. I was literally barely eating for 2 weeks because of tonsil removal I literally do pushups/pullups and keep that shape. No cap. Bideltoid is like 23 last time I measured. Pretty sure I frame mog

• Hmm...
@RopeMoreCumskins

get mogged into the shadow realm you coping ugly mud rat

C4651EDA 5377 4B68 8342 687BAED93F7A

BA190CED 68C9 4DE2 9769 C5572A10665C

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven, Looks234, RopeMoreCumskins and 3 others
i

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: such cope when you got mogged by the" twink "
Cope post a front pic like me or you're larping. Thought so faggot. You have shit genetics

Last edited:
Wow actually honesty and not coping like an insecure retard. +1. Faggot..but nah dude. I was literally barely eating for 2 weeks because of tonsil removal I literally do pushups/pullups and keep that shape. No cap. Bideltoid is like 23 last time I measured. Pretty sure I frame mog
no it's not 23 unless you're 6'6
I'm 6'2, 21 bideltoid with 175lbs and a 29' waist

@RopeMoreCumskins

get mogged into the shadow realm you coping ugly mud rat

View attachment 1324787

View attachment 1324791
You look like absolute autistic dog shit. Lmao. I can literally see the autism in your eyes. Look at your shitty little back muscles in the mirror pic. Look at your thin Cucked neck. Your white pasty ass cheeks with no muscle mass. Ugly fucking low t autistic skull with no Zygos. Look at your fucking dirty ass:lul::lul::lul::lul: fucking rotting bathro holy shit you poor welfare living cumskin autist. Do you get disability for mental issues? Seem like the type holy fuck

no it's not 23 unless you're 6'6
I'm 6'2, 21 bideltoid with 175lbs and a 29' waist
Bro are you fucking stupid? How are you gonna tell me my fucking bideltoid you dumbass. Imagine thinking all 6 billion people on earth have the same bideltoid based on height.

Seriously the fucks wrong with you? You need help bruv. You're actually mentally ill

my testosterone is 1050ng/dl natty if you would like to see my bt results :) if you natty t mog me ill be suprised.
I do. Look at my bideltoid s and shoulder to hip ratio. T Mogged fucktard

Bro are you fucking stupid? How are you gonna tell me my fucking bideltoid you dumbass. Imagine thinking all 6 billion people on earth have the same bideltoid based on height.
cause I can estimate from pics and if you're 6'0 you would have be rioding to get that bideltoid but it's still good even if it's below 23
Seriously the fucks wrong with you? You need help bruv. You're actually mentally ill
says the guy who gets bullied on an Incel forum

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I do. Look at my bideltoid s and shoulder to hip ratio. T Mogged fucktard
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: BIDELTOIDS ARENT AFFECTED BY TEST LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT ONLY THAT UR BIDELTOIDS ARE 18 INCHES MAX :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
cause I can estimate from pics and if you're 6'0 you would have be rioding to get that bideltoid but it's still good even if it's below 23

says the guy who gets bullied on an Incel forum
You all came me at once and I bullied all of you autistic Twink faggots and I'd do the same irl. You Cucked fuck. Nah it's 23. I literally said 6'3 whered u get 6'0

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: BIDELTOIDS ARENT AFFECTED BY TEST LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT ONLY THAT UR BIDELTOIDS ARE 18 INCHES MAX :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Bideltoid are affected by T you coping mutt faggot, literally the most sensitive area to androgens HAHAHAHAGA. Keep posting emojis to hide your insecurity because I T mog you you cuck. Lmao. KNEEL to your African master you ugly 12 bideltoid faggot

this is not a postmaxing thread

Just going to leave this here. Let the facts and data speak for themselves

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 14848
@RopeMoreCumskins die nigger

@n0rthface looks like textbool definition of a sperging autist. Look at the eye area. So devoid of thought and awareness lmao

Bideltoid are affected by T you coping mutt faggot, literally the most sensitive area to androgens HAHAHAHAGA. Keep posting emojis to hide your insecurity because I T mog you you cuck. Lmao. KNEEL to your African master you ugly 12 bideltoid faggot
i literally just told you my t levels, they are 99th percentile, bideltoids and androgen receptors are affected by prenatal t u paki little spaz :forcedsmile:

i literally just told you my t levels, they are 99th percentile, bideltoids and androgen receptors are affected by prenatal t u paki little spaz :forcedsmile:
Black women are men with wigs basically which is why they look the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and dnrd
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Baldingman1998
@n0rthface looks like textbool definition of a sperging autist. Look at the eye area. So devoid of thought and awareness lmao
I mog you to the shadow realm, keep coping you utter abomination

• +1
Paki? That one of your autistic ramblings you autist. Bideltoids are directly effected by androgens, along with androgen receptors you coping mutt. Post a body pic pussy

I mog you to the shadow realm, keep coping you utter abomination
You look like horse shit faggot..your white CUMSKIN friends aren't gonna say it though. Because it's black against white ITT :lul::lul::lul::lul: behind the computer screen they're roasting your subhuman ass into oblivion. Trust

Paki? That one of your autistic ramblings you autist. Bideltoids are directly effected by androgens, along with androgen receptors you coping mutt. Post a body pic pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 14848
Rope cucklet faggot as I fuck and c inside your woman you barking cumskin mutant
everyone laughs at my replies to you and they cringe to yours, go hide in a cave and never return to civilization

• +1
i'm gonna run you over with a combine harvester while you pick cotton
I'd literally put my hard engorged cock through your ear and fuck your frontal lobe until you start shitting yourself...then I'd put it through the center and make your brain the wettest pocket pussy their ever was, as you twitched and convulsed like the brain dead little faggot you are

• JFL
I'd literally put my hard engorged cock through your ear and fuck your frontal lobe until you start shitting yourself...then I'd put it through the center and make your brain the wettest pocket pussy their ever was, as you twitched and convulsed like the brain dead little faggot you are
that's weak, I could literally split your wig with a slam of my cock to your head

• +1
You look like horse shit faggot..your white CUMSKIN friends aren't gonna say it though. Because it's black against white ITT :lul::lul::lul::lul: behind the computer screen they're roasting your subhuman ass into oblivion. Trust
n-no they aren’t

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 13787
everyone laughs at my replies to you and they cringe to yours, go hide in a cave and never return to civilization
Only whites laugh at your replies. They know mine are better. It's a race war so they're biased lmao. We all know I mog you in every aspect faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Gad
that's weak, I could literally split your wig with a slam of my cock to your head
No you couldn't your cumskin low bone density wouldn't allow it. I'd butt rape you

Only whites laugh at your replies. They know mine are better. It's a race war so they're biased lmao. We all know I mog you in every aspect faggot
you're a good royal buffoon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
What age were you diagnosed as a sperglit? I know you're on the spectrum
12 and I have 1500d/gnl testosterone levels ultra male brain and I mog you to death.
17F44BF6 D535 4C8F BC4E 371BE70D7C0F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haven, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 14848
Status
Not open for further replies.