(WILL TRIGGER INSECURITY IN LOW T WHITES) What makes some Cumskins so insecure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cringe. As fuck lmaoooooo. Holy fuck. All of you incels are such insecure cucks JFL. Post a body pic pussy

mogged
not doxxing my face for obvious reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, RopeMoreCumskins, Haven and 1 other person
1k replies dafuq?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 13787
12 and I have 1500d/gnl testosterone levels ultra male brain and I mog you to death.
View attachment 1324854
You look like absolute shit and you're autistic. Double whammy. You gave a long Cucked face with no Zygos or robustness I'd kill you

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
You look like absolute shit and you're autistic. Double whammy. You gave a long Cucked face with no Zygos or robustness I'd kill you
If you saw me on the street you would cower like the dog u are, I’d molest you and you’d like it because you’re a niggerfaggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
gtfo kys nigger fag
I own you autistic fucking mutt. Hang yourself for me and record it you subhuman dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 14848
If you saw me on the street you would cower like the dog u are, I’d molest you and you’d like it because you’re a niggerfaggot.
I'd piss in your mouth and split your jaw and butt fuck you forcefully you ugly Tinyskilled fucking faggot and you wouldn't be able to do shit about it you autistic genetic fucking waste of DNA. You look like a cuck. Long thin headed cuck. Lmao. Clean your fucking bathroom you white trash mentally ill little faggot . Literally mold on your way you inbred

• JFL
Autistic sperglet

• JFL
I posted my face now post urs (you won’t because ur ugly and I mog you in every way)
Why would I want to get DDOSED. You're an autist who has nothing going for him in life and never will. This forum is your final resting place faggot. It is your home. Of course you'd post your face you subhuman mutt. Lmao. You literally rot in your house. Now hang yourself for me faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
quick reminder you're partly white yourself while we have no black blood
you can't claim fully black and your username is an insult against you own ancestors
NOPE 1 drop rule. I'm black. Nice shitty, autistic , spergy reverse psychology attempt retard lmao. Pathetic. If you're in the U.S you definitely have black blood. You dumb Autist :lul::lul:

• JFL
NOPE 1 drop rule. I'm black. Nice shitty, autistic , spergy reverse psychology attempt retard lmao. Pathetic. If you're in the U.S you definitely have black blood. You dumb Autist :lul::lul:
I'm from Europe.
You're an Italiano boy.
I don't care about stupid american rules, you're mixed and partly white that's facts

You're an autist. I mog you faggot. I'd never post my face on this autistic retard site lmao . I'm not low IQ like you. I'm going to dox the fuck out of you and come kill you and brutally rape you faggot. :lul::lul::lul:. Autistic fucking trash
Ur ugly and coping :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick::sick::sick:

I'm from Europe.
You're an Italiano boy.
I don't care about stupid american rules, you're mixed and partly white that's facts
I'm black, and that's fact. Over 40 percent of whites I. The u.s have around 3-4% black DNA. Google it. Does that make them black you low IQ autistic monkey? Go hang yourself with utility pole wire

I'm black, and that's fact. Over 40 percent of whites I. The u.s have around 3-4% black DNA. Google it. Does that make them black you low IQ autistic monkey? Go hang yourself with utility pole wire
according to your nigger logic yes
Be proud of your white roots boy

according to your nigger logic yes
Be proud of your white roots boy
Get Cucked faggot. Your race is going extinct. Period point blank. Can't wait till I see a BBC waving your head on a pike when civil war starts you faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ugly and ur coping :ROFLMAO: I mog you
Autistic monkey lmao.
C4651EDA 5377 4B68 8342 687BAED93F7A 1

Screenshot 20210919 143450

Look at this actual fucking subhuman and his subhuman living area lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Look at your frail shitty scoliosis deformed back muscles too. You look like shit faggot

I mog you to need u ugly recessed freak keep seething
You look like shit. You're mentally ill and your house looks like shit. Just kill yourself already. You know you're never gonna spread those dog shit genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You look like shit. You're mentally ill and your house looks like shit. Just kill yourself already. You know you're never gonna spread those dog shit genes
Yeah I live in the slums of Pakistani, yeah income from the hood yeah little bitcg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and WontStopNorwooding
Yeah I live in the slums of Pakistani, yeah income from the hood yeah little bitcg
Lmao you live in Pakistan? HAHAHAHA are you larping? Ugly fucking poor mutt. Itsxover

InkedIMG 20210919 134225 LIlol
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: now i have a bit of bloat because i ate my daily meal so i wont look that asthetic but you want to talk about size right i would pick you up and fucking break you like a lite weight bitch i mog you physically skinny little shit @RopeMoreCumskins :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Status
Not open for further replies.