(WILL TRIGGER INSECURITY IN LOW T WHITES) What makes some Cumskins so insecure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1324910:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: now i have a bit of bloat because i ate my daily meal so i wont look that asthetic but you want to talk about size right i would pick you up and fucking break you like a lite weight bitch i mog you physically skinny little shit @RopeMoreCumskins :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I mog the dog shit out of you faggot. My deltoid is bigger than half your weak cuck body. I would kill you and stomp your skull into paste

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
View attachment 1324910:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: now i have a bit of bloat because i ate my daily meal so i wont look that asthetic but you want to talk about size right i would pick you up and fucking break you like a lite weight bitch i mog you physically skinny little shit @RopeMoreCumskins :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
200 pounds lmao pathetic larping faggot. You have cuck wrists and cuck ankles. You low t food deficient Twink . You weight 158 at most

200 pounds lmao pathetic larping faggot. You have cuck wrists and cuck ankles. You low t food deficient Twink . You weight 158 at most
i dont train wrist plus thats the last thing that would look big because im fucking massive you idiot

this is not a postmaxing thread

my arm are bigger my chest is bigger and thicker than yours nigga my face better than yours @RopeMoreCumskins

my arm are bigger my chest is bigger and thicker than yours
Cope. My arms are bigger, my frame is bigger, my shoulders are biggerz , my chest is nigger my neck is bigger I mog you

i dont train wrist plus thats the last thing that would look big because im fucking massive you idiot
You are a Twink you incel autistic faggot. All autistic people need to die. You are all a waste of air and resources

Cope. My arms are bigger, my frame is bigger, my shoulders are biggerz , my chest is nigger my neck is bigger I mog you
my arm are legit 16 inches the pick you posted was makes you look bad bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
You look like shit and your joints are tiny you twink

@RopeMoreCumskins

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 14848
this is not a postmaxxing thread

• JFL
@RopeMoreCumskins

cocksucking nigger

this nigga calling me a twink when im legit bigger than him stop fucking larping and coping you could only pick out some minute cherry picked details about my body i iq mog i frame mog you i height mog you im in fact better than you will ever be im quite literally superior to you in every aspect of my being you're beneath you're nothing but a brainless fucking life form drifting through space waiting to die . so get my cock out your mouth @RopeMoreCumskins

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@RopeMoreCumskins admitted he's gay

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

@RopeMoreCumskins where you at nig

• +1
You look like shit and your
this nigga calling me a twink when im legit bigger than him stop fucking larping and coping you could only pick out some minute cherry picked details about my body i iq mog i frame mog you i height mog you im in fact better than you will ever be im quite literally superior to you in every aspect of my being you're beneath you're nothing but a brainless fucking life form drifting through space waiting to die . so get my cock out your mouth @RopeMoreCumskins
Didn't read . You're a twink. Keep typing paragraphs. Won't change your Twink wrists and frame faggot. You look 80: pounds at most. Get mogged

@Gad @dnrd @Baldingman1998 @Haven @RealLooksmaxxer omg found this nigga

give this bbc slayer a rating

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
almost 1k replies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and BradAniston
The State of the forum
Who's alt is that

JFL 20 pages

@lutte

20 pages
5F68BC15 7F22 4C43 ABA9 532706BC0027

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, WontStopNorwooding, lutte and 1 other person
doxxing of @RopeMoreCumskins

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14848
Oh the pale pasty cumlet lmao you look like shit faggot
keep barking for my white skin which is desired all over the world while your brown presence earns disgusted views

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, RealLooksmaxxer and n0rthface
keep barking for my white skin which is desired all over the world while your brown presence earns disgusted views
Keep barking for my skin and cock which is desired all over and makes stronger offspring. Hence why the white population is 8% you mutt. Nobody likes cumskin

@RopeMoreCumskins
because of us you almost got to blue name color, you should thank us nigger

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 14848
Status
Not open for further replies.