Will weed/edibles mess up my brain development?

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
I’m 17, heard hella stories about people noticeably slowing down mentally when using weed occasionally/regularly. Should I stop?

yeah u should stop, im gonna start tho the pain getting unbearable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Observe soyciety and ask yourself what kind of people smoke weed and how do they act. Then try to answer your question

• +1
Reactions: Vidales
Observe soyciety and ask yourself what kind of people smoke weed and how do they act. Then try to answer your question
Lots of successful people smoke weed. But yea also a lotta losers

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Lots of successful people smoke weed. But yea also a lotta losers
Successful people don't smoke weed because it makes them lethargic and sleepy. Rappers and influencers smoke weed but they don't need much brains anyways.

I’m 17, heard hella stories about people noticeably slowing down mentally when using weed occasionally/regularly. Should I stop?
yeah it will dont do it

Smoked weed twice when I was 13 and now I will most likely never do it again. I don’t think it was enough to fuck up brain development but I know kids who have been smoking since 12 and still grow to 6ft 2 but have a fried brain

Cannabinoids will interrupt neural pruning.

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
edibles are strong af, weed in itself is a very potent psychedelic but smoking a joint its like a microdose, depending on the person tolerance aswell

but my experience with edibles never a confortable experience but very deep and insightful, its like your ego is watching it in uncofortable situations like youre actuallly living it, hallucinations of ufos, being chased by the cia... and confroting the fear of death, I was in the floor for like 3 hours imagining myself dead

personally I wouldnt try at 17

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
No keep doing weed its a good cope

my brain is messed without drugs its still genetics i saw a lot of guys whov smoked weed from 12-13 and still were smart asf and have great paid jobs