Will wisdom teeth removal ruin your face?

PunishedDollcel

PunishedDollcel

Silicone Connoisseur
So basically I have very crowded fucked up teeth that give me a misaligned bite, but my dentist told me that in order to fix them through braces or Invisalign I'd have to have my lower wisdom teeth extracted to make room in mouth. My question is if this will completely destroy my jawline, because I've read a lot of horror stories of people's jaws becoming more downward and narrow from wisdom teeth removal. However others have claimed it'll improve your facial definition, and that many models undergo the procedure for that reason. Idk who to believe with this shit.

had no affect on mine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and PunishedDollcel
I know some people who got them removed and there face didn't change

So are these "horror" just nocebo bullshit?
my experience isn't applicable or universal to everyone, it probably just depends on how bad it is, I had excess teeth in general, they removed more than just the wisdoms because they were growing in my palate.
DSC 0036 2

removing hard teeth will leave space for other teeth to move backwards. It will not recess your face in a few years, but once you start aging, your teeth will have much easier time moving back to the soft tissue, pushing it together.
3-5 years ? maybe no visible changes
10-20 years? who knows, maybe

Better leave them alone unless they grow problematically or you need jaw surgery. Imperfect bite is better with all teeth vs perfect bite + extractions

removing hard teeth will leave space for other teeth to move backwards. It will not recess your face in a few years, but once you start aging, your teeth will have much easier time moving back to the soft tissue, pushing it together.
3-5 years ? maybe no visible changes
10-20 years? who knows, maybe

Better leave them alone unless they grow problematically or you need jaw surgery. Imperfect bite is better with all teeth vs perfect bite + extractions
Damn

Bone smash jaws to stimulate forward growth and don't listen to dentists they will lookmin you

Look bro if a pair of shoes don't fit you do you cut off your toes or do you get bigger shoes? That is exactly what the dentists are trying to do (cutting of your toes). You need jaw expansion to accommodate the teeth.

Look bro if a pair of shoes don't fit you do you cut off your toes or do you get bigger shoes? That is exactly what the dentists are trying to do (cutting of your toes). You need jaw expansion to accommodate the teeth.
Well what fucking surgery would I need then

Made my face thinner.

• So Sad
Reactions: PunishedDollcel