Wish I never took the height pill

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
I’d be so much happier if I still lived in the blissful ignorance of not knowing that height plays the biggest factor in quality of life, especially dating.

Now it seems everywhere I go I can’t help but notice how foids with any type of desirable traits whatsoever, be it light eyes, dimples, big tits, wide hips, thick thighs, phat ass, etc. ALWAYS have a 6ft+ tallfag partner no matter what. Regardless if he’s an ogre or chad. It’s a brutal reality check slap to my face everytime I go outside. Not to mention the manlets I see in public always seem to settle for mid-tier Beckies I wouldn’t look at twice. That’s IF they can ascend in the first place. It’s fucked up how tallfags have their pick of whatever the fuck they want while us manlets are forced to be happy with the first girl to say yes.

I know this sounds like a water thread but I had to get it off my chest.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8, Deleted member 1901, bloomercel and 1 other person
I'm 1,88m by the way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 23865, Deleted member 23848 and 4 others
The height pill is self evident. You don’t need to go anywhere near an incel forum to realize that.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, virren, Deleted member 17920 and 4 others
just pay 200k for a doctor to break your legs to gain 3 inches bro

I’d be so much happier if I still lived in the blissful ignorance of not knowing that height plays the biggest factor in quality of life, especially dating.

Now it seems everywhere I go I can’t help but notice how foids with any type of desirable traits whatsoever, be it light eyes, dimples, big tits, wide hips, thick thighs, phat ass, etc. ALWAYS have a 6ft+ tallfag partner no matter what. Regardless if he’s an ogre or chad. It’s a brutal reality check slap to my face everytime I go outside. Not to mention the manlets I see in public always seem to settle for mid-tier Beckies I wouldn’t look at twice. That’s IF they can ascend in the first place. It’s fucked up how tallfags have their pick of whatever the fuck they want while us manlets are forced to be happy with the first girl to say yes.

Your probably exaggerating here or you can't rate. You cannot be ugly no matter what.

The height pill is self evident. You don’t need to go anywhere near an incel forum to realize that.
Yeah, I think it's a widely accepted blackpill. Even normies bang on about it constantly.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 21597
Wear 20 inch lifts bro and mog all those tallfags and steal their girlfriends.

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
Let me tell you, being tall is the most important thing for a man to be considered attractive. It doesn't matter if you have a good job, a nice car, or a great personality. If you're short, you just ain't gonna be seen as attractive. No amount of compensating in other areas is gonna change that. Sorry, but that's just how it is. Height is everything when it comes to being attractive.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, virren, bloomercel and 2 others
Cope, gymmaxxed chadlets still slay, albeit mostly with girls in the 5’2-5’5 range.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Had to get out of bed to reply to this lol.

100% FACT. I got brutally rejected by 3/3 of my last hinge dates. 2/3 We're stacey lite/HTB somewhere around there. I lied on profile that I was 6' and had a mogger photo of me with some 5'5 friend. Im 5'10

IMMEDIATELY upon them meeting me their was literally no sexual spark at all. I was simply not an sexual option for them, they instantly wrote me off. In before 100% not my face or body, don't try I had dozen slays this year.

If you are not 6' flat footed you literally, by genetic law cannot date above a 6/10. It's ruthless. Around my apartment complex my only iOis come from like 4-6/10s white or genetic subhumans that weigh like 90lbs with zero tits/ass. It's so annoying, no amount of gym can save you.

Today at the gym STRONG iOi/stare from a 5.5/10 with the most boring body ever, she got on the tradmill for 5 mins and stairwalker for 5min and left. LIKE WTF, mabey if you we're lazy and built an ass I'd settle for you. As I was leaving the gym? Another girl whos iOid me for like 2 years. She 5'3 and looks like a toothpick.

Meanwhile all the chicks with any sort of body are always dating big bonned tall guys. It's hell on earth.

Tall=Big Ass/tits, small hips=Fuck eachother
5'5-5'11=No ass/tits. Forced to fuck eachother or face inceldom.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, mulattocel and bloomercel

Just settle for becky bro. NO. That is boring asf. Everytime you smash a becky without a body, immediate post nut clarity is ruthless and the same disgust women feel for being seeing with a 5'7-5'11 guy is the same disgust I feel being see walking around with some basic Becky.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Had to get out of bed to reply to this lol.

100% FACT. I got brutally rejected by 3/3 of my last hinge dates. 2/3 We're stacey lite/HTB somewhere around there. I lied on profile that I was 6' and had a mogger photo of me with some 5'5 friend. Im 5'10

IMMEDIATELY upon them meeting me their was literally no sexual spark at all. I was simply not an sexual option for them, they instantly wrote me off. In before 100% not my face or body, don't try I had dozen slays this year.

If you are not 6' flat footed you literally, by genetic law cannot date above a 6/10. It's ruthless. Around my apartment complex my only iOis come from like 4-6/10s white or genetic subhumans that weigh like 90lbs with zero tits/ass. It's so annoying, no amount of gym can save you.

Today at the gym STRONG iOi/stare from a 5.5/10 with the most boring body ever, she got on the tradmill for 5 mins and stairwalker for 5min and left. LIKE WTF, mabey if you we're lazy and built an ass I'd settle for you. As I was leaving the gym? Another girl whos iOid me for like 2 years. She 5'3 and looks like a toothpick.

Meanwhile all the chicks with any sort of body are always dating big bonned tall guys. It's hell on earth.

Tall=Big Ass/tits, small hips=Fuck eachother
5'5-5'11=No ass/tits. Forced to fuck eachother or face inceldom.
Same boat as you in the gym, brocel. Only iOis come from roasties, gymmaxxed stacies won’t even make eye contact with me and I’m literally the same tier as them as far as fitness goes, but my height completely cancels it out.

the height pill is probably the most evident part of the black pill. even normies are probably aware of it to some extent. sometimes I think I must be low IQ as fuck for not having thought much about it being 5'5, until I discovered the blackpill

I'm 1,88m by the way
Yet you're an incel

Correct, if you're not 6'2 barefoot then you will never be seen as "tall" which will always leave the window open for you to get mogged

The height pill is also frame mogger pill some what a taller body looks more aesthetic when leaned down as long as the bicromial is wider

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
View attachment 1996812

The height pill is also frame mogger pill some what a taller body looks more aesthetic when leaned down as long as the bicromial is wider
Fucking brutal :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: no amount of lat pulldowns and side lateral raises can emulate that same vibe for me. And I have some great fucking shoulders and a wide back. (For my frame)

Fucking brutal :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: no amount of lat pulldowns and side lateral raises can emulate that same vibe for me. And I have some great fucking shoulders and a wide back. (For my frame)

You can with roids but be careful tbqh also people on this forum saying body is cope needs to rope if that pic didn't convince some 1 that body matters as much as height they are lying to themselves it just so happens ugly curry cels do well on omegele when he's built

just pay 200k for a doctor to break your legs to gain 3 inches bro
No LL costs 200k and you Can gain more than 3 inches you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
STOP THIS COPE.

DICK >>>>> HEIGHT.

Would rather be 8" x 6" 5'4" indian janitor instead of 5 inch maher... whoever disagrees will stay rotting on this forum

• JFL
HEIGHT IS SUPER IMPORTANT BUT ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD YOU JUST HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL AS A MANLET

Same boat as you in the gym, brocel. Only iOis come from roasties, gymmaxxed stacies won’t even make eye contact with me and I’m literally the same tier as them as far as fitness goes, but my height completely cancels it out.
Yeap. Roasties Love average height man to settle with if they could never lock down a tall one.

My iOis are all roasties, beckies, femcels, asians. Even some hot roasties in their late 20s, but it's so obvious they see you as a life raft.

We literally look like children to the top 25% of women, which are the only ones that worth dealing with or are fun to fuck. Your not even on their radar if you don't strike an obvious 6' flat footed.

I'm just trying to find a girl with a great ass. I'm not even bothering with chicks with good faces, they're way to difficult.

• +1
Yet you're an incel

Correct, if you're not 6'2 barefoot then you will never be seen as "tall" which will always leave the window open for you to get mogged
6' flat footed will still be acceptable to 95% of women.

5'10 is like 20% will write you off, and it's the hot 20%.

few things I did that might help you.
1) Start doing more jogging and cardio in general to lean you out and shrink wrap your face
2) Avoid doing squats/deadlifts which build huge abb lifter guts and tons of excess muscle on legs and stuff and turn you into a block
Focus on Width in shoulders/back and lean everything else out.
Grow some facial hair, I use to do like 3mm. WAY to short Now it's 7mm.

• +1
Lmao height only matters if you are under 175cm

STOP THIS COPE.

DICK >>>>> HEIGHT.

Would rather be 8" x 6" 5'4" indian janitor instead of 5 inch maher... whoever disagrees will stay rotting on this forum
You wouldn’t even be able to get your foot in the door as a curry manlet so that 8” hog would never be put to use anyway

the height pill destroyed me

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back