WishIwasChico SENT ME HIS FACE and MOGS CRISICK

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots, TechnoBoss and 11yearoldprostitute
People on this website get autistic about shit like that it still doesnt mean anything
at the end of the day i’ll probably never see him and definitely won’t ever meet him so he’s irrelevant to me.
But the truth of the matter is that there’s certain characteristics of slayers. They normally don’t text like estrogenic dogs starved of attention.
Unironically @averagejoe ’s reply to him was a good example of what a real slayer would act like, not spamming Xs and saying “i-i would kiss your boobs so hard ma’am” like a virgin preteen.

u have no clue how to rate

no wait u call urself psl 6 too😂😂😂
Hes htn facially with big halos that get him into chadlite-chad territory. Why are u so salty? I don't think I'm actually 6 psl lol. Moreso low chadlite territory. Keep crying for me i look better then you ever could and so does @WishIwasChico.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 30679
Hes htn facially with big halos that get him into chadlite-chad territory. Why are u so salty? I don't think I'm actually 6 psl lol. Moreso low chadlite territory. Keep crying for me i look better then you ever could and so does @WishIwasChico.
@buflek you are a narcy cunt @tombradylover mogs you to andromeda and is a legit chad. I have seen his Omegle videos with him in motion and he mogs hard and gets women looking at him in disbelief.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 1140
if thats u in ur avi i mog you

only good thing about u is ur jaw

and chico hahahha hes low htn max i mog both of u subhumans