with my baby

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
Aravind Nair
Pinned by Hamza Unfiltered

Aravind Nair

2 days ago
Just look at this guy. How is he a hugh valur man? He provides no value. All he does is speak the same bullshit every man knows to an impressionable audience of kids. This guy is not a leader and not one to follow. Self improvement to the level hes preaching is nonsense. You dont add value to yourself by meditating for 2 hours yoga 2 hours gym 5 hours. That isnt the priority. Priority is your career because as a man, thats what gives you value. With this constant self improvement bullshit you dilute your career success and you cant really enjoy life. Bodybuilding and meditation are great but within reason. Dont listen to these guys who have no other value to them other than speaking the same stuff over and over again to an impressionable audience. Such a man deserves no respect

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHW4DMIaBmTGGGPmbmr-Dsg
Hamza Unfiltered

Hamza Unfiltered
2 days ago
Where’s Hugo when you need him

Harshad Adagale

Harshad Adagale

2 days ago
Arvind bhai did you fail in your self-improvement journey?? Is there any problem/obstacles which youre facing tell us we will help you!

Jonathan3008

Jonathan3008

2 days ago
He makes more way more money than you do, I would say that's having a successful career, plus also has time to meditate and build a good physique. Just sounds like you're jealous and insecure. Also if you're always working then you can't enjoy life, meditation and exercise make you enjoy life more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608