Wizz/Yubo is trash dont even bother

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Banned
not only is the girls on there extremely low quality but 99% of them live like 50 cities away from you, and even if u manage to find a girl nearby whos attractive shes probably gonna be inactive or not match with you anyways.

Not to mention most girls on wizz/yubo are gigawhores and if you hitting them raw ur just asking to get stds jfl.

Both are trash but if ur rlly desperate to get laid use wizz atleast some are active on there.

Also here are some warnings:
- if she doesnt have full body pic unmatch, 99% of girls on there are whales frauding
- if she has her ass out or asking to link make sure u strap up. Atleast 20 other guys been in that
- if she has crazy bones unmatch most likely a tranny. Also if the pics look sus or ai its a tranny

Also dont even bother if ur under mtn

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, aber, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
not only is the girls on there extremely low quality but 99% of them live like 50 cities away from you, and even if u manage to find a girl nearby whos attractive shes probably gonna be inactive or not match with you anyways.

Not to mention most girls on wizz/yubo are gigawhores and if you hitting them raw ur just asking to get stds jfl.

Both are trash but if ur rlly desperate to get laid use wizz atleast some are active on there.

- if she doesnt have full body pic unmatch, 99% of girls on there are whales frauding
- if she has her ass out or asking to link make sure u strap up. Atleast 20 other guys been in that
- if she has crazy bones unmatch most likely a tranny. Also if the pics look sus or ai its a tranny

water

do ppl actually have sex meeting through wizz/yubo?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
No one is strapping up just to fuck some land whale

Too many mentally-ill LGBTQ+ women on that app.

do ppl actually have sex meeting through wizz/yubo?
Yes, it’s one of the best ways to have sex with jbs. When I dropped out of school I lost easy access to girls my age and then I just downloaded yubo and met a girl from there after speaking for a while. I did have to travel 4 hours though

my fat greasy acne monster of a friend thats 6'3 slays pussy on swedish wizz like theres no tomorrow, it depends on where you live cuz sweden is low difficulty

Yes, it’s one of the best ways to have sex with jbs. When I dropped out of school I lost easy access to girls my age and then I just downloaded yubo and met a girl from there after speaking for a while. I did have to travel 4 hours though
how long did you guys speak for?

how long did you guys speak for?
Around a month. You could do it within a week but because she lived in another city I couldn’t have just gone instantly. She wasn’t a typical whore either or looking for ONS

Around a month. You could do it within a week but because she lived in another city I couldn’t have just gone instantly. She wasn’t a typical whore either or looking for ONS
might be worth a shot, peep dm btw i gotta few more questions if you dont mind

• +1
Reactions: N1666
them trans firls be lookin a little too good :sick::sick::sick::sick::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I only got hit up by gay dudes and subhuman foids :feelswhy:

It’s all low class jbs from the hood on there. Virtual dumpster diving and bbc only anyway :feelshah: