HOW RICECELS THINK IT WOULD LOOK LIKE
Ricecel reddit
Ricecel youtube

Ricecel comic

HOW IT REALLY IS:

Snapinstaapp 393709395 532819939051232 5378003822599605594 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 393576009 1344177202874720 3921100075542932616 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 393709068 1318577368805362 6339034043879412000 n 1080

I am officially DONE with all ricecel copes.
IT'S OVER
Whatever cope there was about AMWF, JBA or Kpoppill, you've lost it

"B-BUH BUT-BUT YOU NEED TO BE GIGACHANG TOP TIER ALPHAMALE TO GET WHITE WOMEN"

😂😂😂😂

WHAT A JOKE

DOESN'T EVEN HELP THAT EVEN IN THESE EXAMPLES, WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE NATIONALITIES MOST OF THESE ASIAN NEN STILL GEOMAXXED TO SLAVIC SHITHOLES WHILE WMAF ARE ALL FROM 1st WORLD COUNTRIES

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, PickleTheSlayer, Mog3D and 18 others
@Xangsane @anoright @bluepilled @khvirgin @WeiWei @ranierean @DutchDeew @alien @cillianmurphycel @HarrierDuBois @Anstrum95 @Skywalker @ChinkboytakeurBAE

Whenever someone racemixes it's always rhe ethnic that wins. Those men threw their genetics into thr shitter while those guys rice'd those whores. Their sons will look asian. Those european genes are lost forever. Whites are already a minority so it's always white brah that loses no matter what.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, sudanguy, Zikel_Nut and 17 others
Jfl surely this is by design

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and HeightPilledum
Meanwhile both are rare and no one here knows why you are obsessed with it for zero reason

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Imretarded?, Sub0 and 14 others

What2

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Zikel_Nut, Sub0 and 11 others
Someone posted this in the thread, then it was gone. On topic, because the comments are also seething

Whenever someone racemixes it's always rhe ethnic that wins. Those men threw their genetics into thr shitter while those guys rice'd those whores. Their sons will look asian. Those european genes are lost forever. Whites are already a minority so it's always white brah that loses no matter what.
First Post Cope Post

Someone posted this in the thread, then it was gone. On topic, because the comments are also seething

First Post Cope Post

What I said is 100% true tho. Genetic recombination is random but the child would be much better looking if both his parents were white.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and aesthetic beauty
Why are they so subhuman

Also half Asian children simply look ugly.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and lightskinbengali
What I said is 100% true tho. Genetic recombination is random but the child would be much better looking if both his parents were white.
What the parents look like is more important, but Hapas(especially men) do tend to be the biggest victims of outbreeding depression. Why white in particular?

every single white 'male' on that IG page looks like a truecel

asian women are fucked up

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Sub0, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
What the parents look like is more important, but Hapas(especially men) do tend to be the biggest victims of outbreeding depression. Why white in particular?
No look at celebrity kids. Bradd pitt, johnny deep, Beckham etc. Genetic combination is random.. only thing that's important is having the right phenotype and height

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, murdah, Sub0 and 1 other person
Brutal alienmixing pill

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
@Xangsane @anoright @bluepilled @khvirgin @WeiWei @ranierean @DutchDeew @alien @cillianmurphycel @HarrierDuBois @Anstrum95 @Skywalker @ChinkboytakeurBAE

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, hiwasuwor, Ark and 2 others
No look at celebrity kids. Bradd pitt, johnny deep, Beckham etc. Genetic combination is random.. only thing that's important is having the right phenotype and height
We've already had this discussion, you absolute retards

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
where is my asian shawty

• +1

HOW RICECELS THINK IT WOULD LOOK LIKE
View attachment 2504079 View attachment 2504080

View attachment 2504082

HOW IT REALLY IS:

View attachment 2504083
View attachment 2504084

View attachment 2504085

I am officially DONE with all ricecel copes.
IT'S OVER
Whatever cope there was about AMWF, JBA or Kpoppill, you've lost it

"B-BUH BUT-BUT YOU NEED TO BE GIGACHANG TOP TIER ALPHAMALE TO GET WHITE WOMEN"

😂😂😂😂

WHAT A JOKE

DOESN'T EVEN HELP THAT EVEN IN THESE EXAMPLES, WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE NATIONALITIES MOST OF THESE ASIAN NEN STILL GEOMAXXED TO SLAVIC SHITHOLES WHILE WMAF ARE ALL FROM 1st WORLD COUNTRIES

20 ERs on their way

Doesnt matter if its wmaf or amwf, i dont like hapas. Date who u want to date but dont have kids

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, dna_cel, Hottaco34 and 2 others
20 ERs on their way

Doesnt matter if its wmaf or amwf, i dont like hapas. Date who u want to date but dont have kids
1/4 asian = the kid might look EE

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
the reality is white boys and girls have all the options and everyone else gets their leftovers. brooootal

and then the trucels and deathnigs cope with outlier celebrities

JFL at these pathetic ricecels worshiping white foids.
Reminds me of the mehemet my son meme

Shinji my son, you are man now you must choose wife and have children

Will you pick Yoshiko who will not become fat, has some familiarity with traditional asian culture is more submissive

or Jessica who will bloat up, feminist, ideologically argumentative, and likely to cuck and divorce rape you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, dna_cel, Xangsane and 3 others
That isn't genetic recombination for Beckham and Depp. Victoria Beckham and Depp's first wife look significantly worse than their spouses. Genetic combination is random but if your parents are attractive you are more likely to be attractive and vice versa.
Pitts' daughter looks good and I wouldn't judge his other two kids until they are adults or close to adulthood.
L intro 1636738255

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe and HeightPilledum
Nigga what i am just looking at new threads. And youre one of my fav users JFL.
I mean the same hapa incel from 10 years ago is still living rent free in the minds of you incel cucks

• +1
I mean the same hapa incel from 10 years ago is still living rent free in the minds of you incel cucks
Its not even about ER. I just dont think white and NEA features mix good together. SEA can benefit from micing with whites but NEA not so much

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
Its not even about ER. I just dont think white and NEA features mix good together. SEA can benefit from micing with whites but NEA not so much
They mix well, ur just biased. Normies think wasians are good looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, aspiringexcel and HeightPilledum
Yet another cope.
Most hapa celebrities and models IN THE WEST are almost all half NEA

• JFL
We've already had this discussion, you absolute retards

There will always be exceptions to the rule, but the average WMAF couple is likely to produce unattractive kids. The dad is usually not attractive enough to get white women, and the kids tend to look completely asian. The kids typically inherit the mothers height and Asian people tend to have a craniofacial structure which is detrimental to facial attractiveness.

• +1
even if the Asian dude looks better than the white dude, his dick is still tiny

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and URL code
Noodlewhores are ugly so I don't really care

• Hmm...
Reactions: URL code
Yet another cope.
Most hapa celebrities and models IN THE WEST are almost all half NEA
Celebrities and models are GL. Water.
They mix well, ur just biased. Normies think wasians are good looking
They only see Alex Shlab and Olivia Rodrigo.

You niggas know i like gooks but i just dont get the point of desiring a hapa child

There will always be exceptions to the rule, but the average WMAF couple is likely to produce unattractive kids. The dad is usually not attractive enough to get white women, and the kids tend to look completely asian. The kids typically inherit the mothers height and Asian people tend to have a craniofacial structure which is detrimental to facial attractiveness.
"T-THEY WILL INHERENT THEIR MOTHER'S HEIGHT BRO TRUST ME!!"
BASEBALL  Nikkei Lars Nootbaar gets his shot to play for Japan in WBC

Nathan Adrian  Wife Olympics Parents  Sponsorship

Niel Etheridge on Instagram  Togetherness family

Jelena Dokic praises Nick Kyrgios family backs Nick to succeed

Ian Anthony Dale on Instagram  family

Mark Paul Gosselaar with his parents Paula and Hans

Mina Kimes with her parents and brother

Inside four star OLB Nick Herbigs mainland voyage that ended with a commitment to Wisconsin

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
karmic payback for years of ethnic oppression and prejiduce?

• +1
Celebrities and models are GL. Water.

They only see Alex Shlab and Olivia Rodrigo.

You niggas know i like gooks but i just dont get the point of desiring a hapa child
Nigga who? These are not even prominent hapas to normies. Im talking your avg upper middle class wasian in the US, most ppl are familiar with - they still tend to be good looking. Wasians arent a huge rarity, theyre like 1% of the US population, and majority of them are <18 so young ppl know them well. Wasians are known to be gl, it is what it is. And they tend to be on social media.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 32486 and vampyre
There's better looking ones with normie and LTN White guys on that page
i'm not into "cute" kpop type ones. This one on other hand looks somewhat high class. Anyway they are all capped at mtb without make up

• WTF
That isn't genetic recombination for Beckham and Depp. Victoria Beckham and Depp's first wife look significantly worse than their spouses. Genetic combination is random but if your parents are attractive you are more likely to be attractive and vice versa.
Pitts' daughter looks good and I wouldn't judge his other two kids until they are adults or close to adulthood.
View attachment 2504135

That's his daughter? JFL I thought it was a fembrad morph.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I know you like asian women, but it is definitely a possibility. It may not happen to you, but it is common for hapas(male) to be flat out incels. The features they inherit from both parents make it a strong possibility.

300px Redpillcomics39
2275417 brain size iq and racial group differences evidence from musculoskeletal traits figure 5

• +1