WMAF and AMWF couples next to each other

I know you like asian women, but it is definitely a possibility. It may not happen to you, but it is common for hapas(male) to be flat out incels. The features they inherit from both parents make it a strong possibility.

View attachment 2504180View attachment 2504181
Love how I posted photos of REAL PEOPLE and you reply with a fucking COMIC
You people are absolutely retarded.
You're idiotic, stupid.
Cretins.
Braindead.
Low IQ niggers IQmog you

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
That isn't genetic recombination for Beckham and Depp. Victoria Beckham and Depp's first wife look significantly worse than their spouses. Genetic combination is random but if your parents are attractive you are more likely to be attractive and vice versa.
Pitts' daughter looks good and I wouldn't judge his other two kids until they are adults or close to adulthood.
View attachment 2504135
Petes me

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Love how I posted photos of REAL PEOPLE and you reply with a fucking COMIC
You people are absolutely retarded.
You're idiotic, stupid.
Cretins.
Braindead.
Low IQ niggers IQmog you
You are too emotional about this topic. The people you posted are outliers;Most people don't look like that regardless of race. The average asian maxilla is flat, and a lot of hapa children inherit this trait. Asian women are shorter on average, and the mother's height is important in how tall you will become. It isn't a stretch to say that most hapa children will be unattractive. The average WMAF couple is a white dude who flopped with WW(unattractive/short) and an average asian woman. Plus most Hapa children look completely asian, and can't coast off of JBW if they aren't attractive.

• +1
Reactions: nestivv and KingCartierrr23
You are too emotional about this topic. The people you posted are outliers;Most people don't look like that regardless of race. The average asian maxilla is flat, and a lot of hapa children inherit this trait. Asian women are shorter on average, and the mother's height is important in how tall you will become. It isn't a stretch to say that most hapa children will be unattractive. The average WMAF couple is a white dude who flopped with WW(unattractive/short) and an average asian woman. Plus most Hapa children look completely asian, and can't coast off of JBW if they aren't attractive.
All this cope and text walls and you're still wrong.
You provide zero evidence

Why do wmaf niggas despise amwf so much... :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
Whenever someone racemixes it's always rhe ethnic that wins. Those men threw their genetics into thr shitter while those guys rice'd those whores. Their sons will look asian. Those european genes are lost forever. Whites are already a minority so it's always white brah that loses no matter what.
east asians are also a minority and dying out too

Lifefuel I mog him.
Who is she?

Whenever someone racemixes it's always rhe ethnic that wins. Those men threw their genetics into thr shitter while those guys rice'd those whores. Their sons will look asian. Those european genes are lost forever. Whites are already a minority so it's always white brah that loses no matter what.

How the fuck are whites a minority when they are a billion people globally ?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and HeightPilledum
jfl all are ugly as shit

bro she's drop dead gorgeous, her name?
Apparently her name is Selena (it's written in her description).
Her fiancé's name is Niklas, which matches with what you can see on his birthday cake

HOW RICECELS THINK IT WOULD LOOK LIKE
View attachment 2504079 View attachment 2504080

View attachment 2504082

HOW IT REALLY IS:

View attachment 2504083
View attachment 2504084

View attachment 2504085

I am officially DONE with all ricecel copes.
IT'S OVER
Whatever cope there was about AMWF, JBA or Kpoppill, you've lost it

"B-BUH BUT-BUT YOU NEED TO BE GIGACHANG TOP TIER ALPHAMALE TO GET WHITE WOMEN"

😂😂😂😂

WHAT A JOKE

DOESN'T EVEN HELP THAT EVEN IN THESE EXAMPLES, WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE NATIONALITIES MOST OF THESE ASIAN NEN STILL GEOMAXXED TO SLAVIC SHITHOLES WHILE WMAF ARE ALL FROM 1st WORLD COUNTRIES

Keep posting wmaf couples while you rot on .org. Won't change your subhuman genetics 😂😂

Keep posting wmaf couples while you rot on .org. Won't change your subhuman genetics 😂😂
About 1 hour ago I came in my Asian gf
Just the mere thought that it would make hundreds if not thousands seethe made it even better

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
About 1 hour ago I came in my Asian gf
Just the mere thought that it would make hundreds if not thousands seethe made it even better
do you got like an asian dominiation fetish, are you reminiscing of the korean and vietnam wars

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
do you got like an asian dominiation fetish, are you reminiscing of the korean and vietnam wars
I don't know if you've ever been in an interracial relationship, but I guarantee you it's impossible to be colorblind in it. Especially in the bedroom

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I don't know if you've ever been in an interracial relationship, but I guarantee you it's impossible to be colorblind in it. Especially in the bedroom
Your retard son will be elliot rodger 2.0

So, I've been looking for more photos of WMAF couples next to AMWF ones

These are the results

1 -
Picsart 24 04 13 18 58 44 894

This is self explanatory, both Asians are Korean, WM is Swiss, WF is Danish, pretty funny pic everything considered

2 -

Snapinstaapp 434251347 18387311158074472 6113372192389694712 n 1080

Again here, no particular difference in looks, other than the fact that WMAF is older and AMWF are both fatter and bloated

3 -
Picsart 24 04 13 18 32 34 356

Two German-Chinese couples. As far as I'm concerned both the women are beckies in terms of face, and have about the same body
WM mogs the AM here though

4 -
Picsart 24 04 13 18 33 09 178

WMAF mogs AMWF here, but tb, fthey are younger

5 -
Snapinstaapp 19429177 1334512416604273 8687408118868475904 n 1080

Once again, about on the same level of looks, WM mogs AM and, AF slightly mogs WF even whilst pregnant
In any case, right is a Malaysian businesswoman named Haas Jaafar, the WF is a Ukrainian mail order bride named "Alyssa Zaydulina"

Both couples in their primes would look like this
Alyssa Zaydulina
Snapinstaapp 89281950 605449736668501 6738401152388333474 n 1080

6 -

Picsart 24 04 13 18 32 01 715

So far the ONLY time an AM actually mogs the WM in terms of face, but his white girlfriend is a bloated becky that is lower than the Asian girlfriend of the White guy

7 -
Screenshot 20240413 192204

JFL at this
WMAF is somewhat normie, possibly a little below while AMWF is a white landwhale that the Asiancel had to settle for
Picsart 24 04 13 18 31 02 770
Picsart 24 04 13 18 31 23 378

8 -

IMG 20240413 192706

This is probably the only example where they are actually looksmatched in the fact that both Asians are subhuman and both Whites are LTN
It's on video too

@sportsmogger so far, in 18 examples of WMAF couples being right next to AMWF couples
I don't see any looks disparity of significance other than WMAF looking better for the most part

What's your cope exactly other than cherrypicking when I bring actual evidence?

Attachments

• bouncy-chinese-girl.mp4
    2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
So, I've been looking for more photos of WMAF couples next to AMWF ones

These are the results

1 -
View attachment 2856917

This is self explanatory, both Asians are Korean, WM is Swiss, WF is Danish, pretty funny pic everything considered

2 -

View attachment 2856927

Again here, no particular difference in looks, other than the fact that WMAF is older and AMWF are both fatter and bloated

3 -
View attachment 2856930

Two German-Chinese couples. As far as I'm concerned both the women are beckies in terms of face, and have about the same body
WM mogs the AM here though

4 -
View attachment 2856931

WMAF mogs AMWF here, but tb, fthey are younger

5 -
View attachment 2856934
Once again, about on the same level of looks, WM mogs AM and, AF slightly mogs WF even whilst pregnant
In any case, right is a Malaysian businesswoman named Haas Jaafar, the WF is a Ukrainian mail order bride named "Alyssa Zaydulina"

Both couples in their primes would look like this
View attachment 2856942 View attachment 2856944

6 -

View attachment 2856947

So far the ONLY time an AM actually mogs the WM in terms of face, but his white girlfriend is a bloated becky that is lower than the Asian girlfriend of the White guy

7 -
View attachment 2856955
JFL at this
WMAF is somewhat normie, possibly a little below while AMWF is a white landwhale that the Asiancel had to settle for
View attachment 2856958 View attachment 2856959

8 -

View attachment 2856968
This is probably the only example where they are actually looksmatched in the fact that both Asians are subhuman and both Whites are LTN
It's on video too

@sportsmogger so far, in 18 examples of WMAF couples being right next to AMWF couples
I don't see any looks disparity of significance other than WMAF looking better for the most part

What's your cope exactly other than cherrypicking when I bring actual evidence?
Wtf did i say about wmaf, I couldn't give two shits about them

Wtf did i say about wmaf, I couldn't give two shits about them
This thread made by you says something different

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nice cherrypicking

wm or am both get cucked by niggers, sorry buddy thats life

Nice cherrypicking
How is it cherrypicking, you dumb nigger?
It's two interracial couples of switched genders next to the other
You can't cherrypick it because it's as rare as it is

How is it cherrypicking, you dumb nigger?
It's two interracial couples of switched genders next to the other
You can't cherrypick it because it's as rare as it is
Your source is literally from an Instagram account called wmaf.world.internationl jfl.

White men and asian women belong together ❤️

• +1
Your source is literally from an Instagram account called wmaf.world.internationl jfl.
I posted some of I found myself and the results are the same

If you can find more, please be my guest

I posted some of I found myself and the results are the same

If you can find more, please be my guest
I'll be cherrypicking as well if I do the same. WMAF/AMWF couples in the West are the same as any other couple, where the guy is tall and good-looking while the foid is below him in looks. The WMAF couples where people claim the guy is uglier is when those white guys geomaxx and are betabuxxing gookwhores. Same thing with AMWF couples, where the examples you posted are chinkfags betabuxxing Slavic gold diggers.

I'll be cherrypicking as well if I do the same.
I dare you to do the same
Do it, faggot
Post a WMAF couple next to an AMWF couple that wasn't posted in this thread already

They gotta be side by side, in the same photo

This thread made by you says something different

That was obvious bait

• Hmm...
Two more examples. All the people in these photos are American
Snapinstaapp 392928834 18308305903137251 1693920157394267174 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 392931495 18308305912137251 710046162771026108 n 1080

The Asian guy is a bloated ugly manlet, his white girlfriend somehow uglier than him but she's tall.
WMAF couple is looksmatched

Both of subpar looks, yet WMAF still somehow mogs

And another
Snapinstaapp 35542516 1197822943693195 1843538476138496000 n 1080

Idk how to rate this... That's Charles Joseph De Ligne, prince of Belgium with his Chinese wife and behind them there's a Hong Kong photographer with his Russian mail order bride
Boomer couple, on the same level of looks once again