Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 25377, Roquefort and 1 other person
so WMAF is better than WMWF?

Interesting

does everyone study WMAF theory?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 25377, distance decay and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, Xangsane and Jamaldickjavontus
seems like its just white guys who cant get their own women
To me it just boils down to market and war making WMAF popular like AMWF doesn't flourish in war because men are fighting in the wars. Like its very obvious korean and vietnamese WMAF is going to be the most popular because of the korean and vietnam wars

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Jamaldickjavontus
why tho it sounds like you and @Xangsane got some kind of race fetish or something, and why asian specific :bigbrain:
Xangsane's gf in MENA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, gooner23 and Xangsane
I think that should be water
Asian males have smaller frames, are shorter, are uglier, recessed
Obviously WMAF babies will be better than AMWF

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Zeruel, thecel and 2 others
Ricecels coping by saying that because white women are taller (barely) than Asian women then their kids will be taller as result

But in actuality you get shit like this where the son is as tall as the mother

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Botb are subhumans, only full blooded whites are the best

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and HeightPilledum
Also you guys are using cherrypicked pics

No studies, no logic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort and HeightPilledum
I've been listening to just japanese music for 3 days straight
can i get a japanese gf?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, thecel and HeightPilledum
whites genes purify ethnic ones on the inside, just sucks that their mostly recessive and why it looks like ethnic genes are the mot expressive

• Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Obviously WMAF babies will be better than AMWF
How does that reasoning make sense without the studies OP linked lol, Asian foids are created from Asian men too. Gynocentric thinking at its finest. It's not Asian men making Asian genes subhuman, it's Asian genes in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and distance decay
They all produce disgusting ugly ass half chink children, who cares nigga

What sane white man, wants to marry a chink, be fed chink food, have to sit with her chink family who can barely speak English?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Entschuldigung
They all produce disgusting ugly ass half chink children, who cares nigga
What sane white man, wants to marry a chink, be fed chink food, have to sit with her chink family who can barely speak English?

Self hating @Hottaco34

@andy9432 @Eli @Jungcuck

I'd prefer Asian food over western foods(pasta, potato, cabbage, sausages) any day bro

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, murdah, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
AMWF kids dont exist bro tf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and HeightPilledum
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum
JFL at this cope it's well known that AMWF mogs WMAF

This study is cope, it shows mostly SEA and SA, barely any EA. EA are significantly shorter than white men and SEA and SA are WAAY shorter. It doesn't account for or equalize the size of the parents. Ofc a manlet gook or curry will produce short children compared to a tall white guy. But if a tall zoomer gook bred a white girl, their children would be just as tall/taller and mog WMAF sons gigahard

Not to mention dick size mostly comes from the mom JFL, I have to jelq everyday because of my retarded faggot dad

I'm not a coping gook btw. I'm WMAF hapa ricecel MYSELF and I live in an area with a lot of hapas/interracial so trust me on this one. All the AMWF hapas I know mog the WMAF hapas Ik to death. Only a giga retard or truecel would breed a flat panfaced gook so it makes sense. All hapas (whether WMAF or AMWF) ik prefer blonde Aryan foggers over panfaced dicklet producing gooks, which I will be breeding as well to save my genes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Amadeus, HeightPilledum and 2 others
This guy wmaf posts 3 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

This study is cope, it shows mostly SEA and SA, barely any EA. EA are significantly shorter than white men and SEA and SA are WAAY shorter. It doesn't account for or equalize the size of the parents. Ofc a manlet gook or curry will produce short children compared to a tall white guy. But if a tall zoomer gook bred a white girl, their children would be just as tall/taller and mog WMAF sons gigahard

Not to mention dick size mostly comes from the mom JFL, I have to jelq everyday because of my retarded faggot dad

I'm not a coping gook btw. I'm WMAF hapa ricecel MYSELF and I live in an area with a lot of hapas/interracial so trust me on this one. All the AMWF hapas I know mog the WMAF hapas Ik to death. Only a giga retard or truecel would breed a flat panfaced gook so it makes sense. All hapas (whether WMAF or AMWF) ik prefer blonde Aryan foggers over panfaced dicklet producing gooks, which I will be breeding as well to save my genes
Greycel with 3 posts says a lot of cope

I know you're some retarded faggots' alt from here, probably Hottaco's

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
What about northern chinese, mongolian, or central asians. They sometimes have the genetics to be tall as fuck, would amwf be subhuman with them? I really don’t think so because even some full blooded asians can look insane
IMG 0933

IMG 1440

Greycel with 3 posts says a lot of cope

I know you're some retarded faggots' alt from here, probably Hottaco's

Nope not an alt, I'm a WMAF hapa who has posted my face. I keep seeing you say WMAF mogs in any way when it's literally the worst and most dysgenic path possible for a white guy so I had to clear that up, keep producing ERs though

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and distance decay

Another Hapa male with identity crisis and pent up rage and wanting to Whitewash himself.

Lower birthweight is apparently linked to HIGHER prenatal T. Interesting

What about northern chinese, mongolian, or central asians. They sometimes have the genetics to be tall as fuck, would amwf be subhuman with them? I really don’t think so because even some full blooded asians can look insane
View attachment 2661414
View attachment 2661413

By the way, WMAF hapas have mogged AMWF before, they are always the taller ones if we go by any anectode

Snapinstaapp 396250872 2376449749203631 9087205614767039801 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 396797199 343672868166234 803258784837809151 n 1080

And MUH SEA MONKEY MOTHER
WMAF hapas with SEA monkey mothers are still taller than AMWF with North East Asian fathers
IMG 20240108 080214

IMG 20240108 080233

Even with FEMALE hapas this is the case
Pia wurtzbach liza soberano v0 x7ctjvoos9lb1

Even WMAF couples are on average taller than AMWF when you see them next to each other
Snapinstaapp 393709395 532819939051232 5378003822599605594 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 393407540 3543188365937689 3956376475409152152 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 393434944 355032046971131 66612652300088148 n 1080

Ricecels always cope

Although rare, I still managed to find at least TWO of hapas from AMWF getting heightmogged by their white mother
View attachment m.webp

I dare you to shoe me ONE time a WMAF hapa was heightmogged by his mother

Nope not an alt, I'm a WMAF hapa who has posted my face. I keep seeing you say WMAF mogs in any way when it's literally the worst and most dysgenic path possible for a white guy so I had to clear that up, keep producing ERs though
You didn't post shit

And AMWF has more criminals than WMAF despite being of a much lower number
IMG 20240108 081144

By the way, WMAF hapas have mogged AMWF before, they are always the taller ones if we go by any anectode
View attachment 2661419
View attachment 2661444
View attachment 2661445

WMAF hapas with SEA monkey mothers are still taller than AMWF with North East Asian fathers
View attachment 2661457
View attachment 2661458

View attachment 2661465
Even WMAF couples are on average taller than AMWF when you see them next to each other
View attachment 2661460
View attachment 2661462
View attachment 2661463

Ricecels always cope

Although rare, I still managed to find at least TWO of hapas from AMWF getting heightmogged by their white mother
View attachment 2661466
View attachment 2661468
Anecdotes are the lowest form of evidence. I know you scour the internet and 4chan for these WMAF photos but there's a reason everyone says AMWF mogs WMAF. It's on this forum too as I've noticed, every AMWF hapa here slays but all the WMAF hapas here says we're incel due to our race/genes. Breeding an Asian woman as a white man is dysgenic end of story

You didn't post shit

And AMWF has more criminals than WMAF despite being of a much lower number
, View attachment 2661471
Blud those are literally pictures. There are no stats of AMWF having more criminals and crime stats are completely unrelated to looks jfl stay ontopic

Anecdotes are the lowest form of evidence.
Coming from "but I know a guy"
I know you scour the internet and 4chan for these WMAF photos but there's a reason everyone says AMWF mogs WMAF.
"everyone" being ricecels and brown copers
It's on this forum too as I've noticed, every AMWF hapa here claim to slay but all the WMAF hapas here claim to be incel due to our race/genes
????
Blud those are literally pictures. There are no stats of AMWF having more criminals and crime stats are completely unrelated to looks jfl stay ontopic
Coming from "muh ER"

I have more evidence, between anecdotes and actual studies to support my arguments

You have nothing to support yours

Coming from "but I know a guy"

"everyone" being ricecels and brown copers

????

Coming from "muh ER"

I have more evidence, between anecdotes and actual studies to support my arguments

You have nothing to support yours
I just used the anecdote of people on this forum. WMAF hapas here are incel while AMWF hapas here slay, same as in real life. Not that they matter but it should be quite obvious who mogs, only way we save our genes is by breeding a white girl

Your only "evidence" besides 1 single study which doesn't even prove anything is anecdotes jfl. Also here's some other support

Not that it matters because hapas almost always prefer white so we're going to be pure white eventually

Last edited:
View attachment 2661419
View attachment 2661444
View attachment 2661445

View attachment 2661457
View attachment 2661458

View attachment 2661465
View attachment 2661460
View attachment 2661462
View attachment 2661463

Ricecels always cope

View attachment 2661466
View attachment 2661468
I was talking about people like ohtani or northern chinese and central asian people, i was just curious if they produced stronger or taller sons in amwf relationships.

Last edited:
View attachment 2661414
View attachment 2661413

This thread was pretty interesting

Ricecels coping by saying that because white women are taller (barely) than Asian women then their kids will be taller as result

But in actuality you get shit like this where the son is as tall as the mother
View attachment 2660446
its not barely, white women are 5'5 asians are 5'1/5'2 or barely 5 ft in SEA

I just used the anecdote of people on this forum. WMAF hapas here are incel while AMWF hapas here slay, same as in real life. Not that they matter but it should be quite obvious who mogs, only way we save our genes is by breeding a white girl
I used irl anecdotes
You """used""" and not even showed or linked some random words written by faceless users on an incel site
Your only "evidence" besides 1 single study which doesn't even prove anything is anecdotes jfl. Also here's some other support
It isn't since it's an actual study

This nigger is unironically comparing two Central Asian countries with barely any White admixture with 50% Eurasians
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Not that it matters because hapas almost always prefer white so we're going to be pure white eventually
Not even the point

I was talking about people like ohtani or northern chinese people, i was just curious if they produced stronger or taller sons.
Ohtani is 1 tall Japanese in a country of manlets

It's like me taking as example a 6'5 Italian guy and pretend it represents something in this manlet shithole

its not barely, white women are 5'5 asians are 5'1/5'2 or barely 5 ft in SEA
Real difference is about 2-3 inches at most