WMAF babies are superior to AMWF ones, study shows

Kazakhs aren't in fact hapas
Dzuhmaliev was though
His father was Kazakh and his mother from Belarus
He still looked very Asian
muh kazakhs arent hapa but mrriceguy has blonde hair and blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Haha good larp, she’s from the north jfl, keep daydreaming.
I wish I could post ourselves, but I've been way too racist here and I don't want the consequences to bite me in the ass later

I don't really need to daydream about anything, because even a subhuman like this guy just came in a developed Asian country (Taiwan) and got himself a decent looking wife
IMG 20240108 122652

• JFL
I wish I could post ourselves, but I've been way too racist here and I don't want the consequences to bite me in the ass later

I don't really need to daydream about anything, because even a subhuman like this guy just came in a developed Asian country (Taiwan) and got himself a decent looking wife
View attachment 2661727
The fact you couldn’t even come up with a province she’s from jfl. some guys get lucky, it happens. This subhuman most likely respect the culture and people at least, a seething abused dog like you is not getting shit jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Spiritualcell
The fact you couldn’t even come up with a province she’s from jfl. some guys get lucky, it happens. This subhuman most likely respect the culture and people at least, a seething abused dog like you is not getting shit jfl.
If I reveal her nationality it can all be tracked down to me
So I'm not doing that
Too risky

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and seethe
So I'm not doing that
Too risky
You're pretty stupid.

Actually it's really funny.

No...
Yes...
Ahahahahaahahahahhaha

DoesHeKnow

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and seethe
Weird topic

• JFL
So I'm not doing that
Too risky
It’s either China Korea or Japan you jokeman, from the north :lul:

• JFL
It’s either China Korea or Japan you jokeman, from the north :lul:
Yes, and?
Confirming either of the 3 basically pins down who I am
I'm comfortable sharing informations about me, the city I'm from and what I look like
But when add a guy with an Asian girlfriend from here it basically comes down to few individuals
Confirming her nationality basically does that

You don't understand because nobody's ever gonna know who tf you are
But I have plans and I can't risk this being tracked to me and who could be my future wife

But yes, it's one of those 3 countries

• JFL
Yes, and?
I'm comfortable sharing informations about me, the city I'm from and what I look like
But when add a guy with an Asian girlfriend from here it basically comes down to few individuals

But I have plans and I can't risk this being tracked to me and who could be my future wife

No way...
You really don't know...
AHAHAHAHAHHA

NO WAY THIS SHIT IS TOO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAH

LightSmileFace

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Yes, and?

You that scared little guy? You don’t have an asian gf jfl, hundreds of thousands of wmaf out there how they gonna dox you? keep writing essays. Bye.

• JFL
You that scared little guy? You don’t have an asian gf jfl, hundreds of thousands of wmaf out there how they gonna dox you? keep writing essays. Bye.
Not that many here in Italy, in this specific city

• JFL
I just realized how retarded and misleading this thread really is. No doubts in my mind OP runs a WMAF instagram when he isn’t posting on here.

For an Asian male to get a white girl, he’s going to have to either betabux or date way below his level. Not to mention they are shorter than whites generally speaking.

Meanwhile White guys can easily get decent looking and taller Asian foids by virtue of being White.

So its OBVIOUS that the offspring would be genetically inferior lol, the genetic quality of AMWF couples is simply WORSE than that of WMAF. Jfl at the idea that Asian men are somehow ruining the gene pool more than Asian women

Complete gynocentric cuck mindset
Yes but there is a subsection of asian men who date out because they are attractive enough to have options.

this is pathetic

btw wasn't you that attacked my former crush for being kawaii and you like noodles :lul: :lul: :lul:

interraciall relationships are huge cope to insane degree, group in preference is real

THE POWER OF BWC

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
this is pathetic

btw wasn't you that attacked my former crush for being kawaii and you like noodles :lul: :lul: :lul:

interraciall relationships are huge cope to insane degree, group in preference is real
I don't recall having interacted with you once

Tigers are bigger than lions so a male tiger + female tiger producing smaller offspring doesnt support ur claim.