WMAF babies are superior to AMWF ones, study shows

I used irl anecdotes
You """used""" and not even showed or linked some random words written by faceless users on an incel site
@pur3e and @notcel AMWF hapas were confirmed gl by users who saw their faces, meanwhile if you look at WMAF hapas on ratings... just lol

It isn't since it's an actual study
Doesn't prove anything because white men are obviously generally taller than EA/SEA/SA men so ofc their babies are going to be taller. It doesn't equalize or acccount for parental height

This nigger is unironically comparing two Central Asian countries with barely any White admixture with 50% Eurasians
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Around 30-40% white admixture for both actually

@pur3e and @notcel AMWF hapas were confirmed gl by users who saw their faces, meanwhile if you look at WMAF hapas on ratings... just lol
Summon some random retards here, if I don't see their faces ITT, I don't care

You're somebody's alt for sure, still curious of who
Doesn't prove anything because white men are obviously generally taller than EA/SEA/SA men so ofc their babies are going to be taller. It doesn't equalize or acccount for parental height
So you admit you were wrong and the study is correct
Around 30-40% white admixture for both actually

Actual European admixture is below 20%

Ohtani is 1 tall Japanese in a country of manlets

It's like me taking as example a 6'5 Italian guy and pretend it represents something in this manlet shithole

Real difference is about 2-3 inches at most
Yeah seems kinda cherrypicked though with the height thing, I have no trouble finding lanky koreans/chinese above 5’11 although it may not be the average i think amwf should turn out tall with if the am isn’t too short

You're somebody's alt for sure, still curious of who
I guarantee you I'm not jfl, all I do is lurk and I only care about the hapa topic because I'm hapa myself. I've posted my face before aswell. Being mutt due to my retarded faggot dad breeding my white worshipping dysgenic mom after he was stationed in South Korea is the only reason why I'm even on this forum

So you admit you were wrong and the study is correct
I didn't admit I was wrong about anything. You can see my original comment where I said the exact same thing I just said, that WMAF hapas are only taller on average in that specific study because white men are taller than Asians and because the study mostly used SEA and curries. If a tall zoomer Asian bred a white girl their sons would be just as tall/taller and mog WMAF hard, which isn't really an accomplishment because almost anything does

Actual European admixture is below 20%
Source: 0

The Wikipedia study says they are 30-40%

Some Kazakhs/Kyrgyz are legit white passing even though most pass as Asian

I guarantee you I'm not jfl, all I do is lurk and I only care about the hapa topic because I'm hapa myself. I've posted my face before aswell. Being mutt due to my retarded faggot dad breeding my white worshipping dysgenic mom after he was stationed in South Korea is the only reason why I'm even on this forum
I didn't ask for the life story of an alt account
I didn't admit I was wrong about anything. You can see my original comment where I said the exact same thing I just said, that WMAF hapas are only taller on average because white men are taller than Asians and because the study mostly used SEA and curries. If a tall zoomer Asian bred a white girl their sons would be just as tall/taller and mog WMAF hard, which isn't really an accomplishment because almost anything does
"IF IF IF IF" 🤓🤓🤓🤓
If nothing
white women are also taller than Asian women, yet WMAF are still taller
Source: 0

The Wikipedia study says they are 30-40%

Some Kazakhs/Kyrgyz are legit white passing even though most pass as Asian
It says Eurasian related admixture
Not European admixture
Screenshot 20240108 090225

Learn how to read, retard

Not one

"IF IF IF IF" 🤓🤓🤓🤓
If nothing
It doesn't say taller, it says slightly heavier babies, plus it's only one study. All it potentially shows is that baby weight (possibly height) is higher in WMAF hapas than AMWF hapas, which could very well be a fluke or be because height comes more from the male's side

Not European admixture
View attachment 2661508
West Eurasian means European, East Eurasian means Asian, retard

Last edited:

"IF IF IF IF" 🤓🤓🤓🤓
If nothing

Not European admixture
View attachment 2661508

This could be the reason why that study had those results

I just realized how retarded and misleading this thread really is. No doubts in my mind OP runs a WMAF instagram when he isn’t posting on here.

For an Asian male to get a white girl, he’s going to have to either betabux or date way below his level. Not to mention they are shorter than whites generally speaking.

Meanwhile White guys can easily get decent looking and taller Asian foids by virtue of being White.

So its OBVIOUS that the offspring would be genetically inferior lol, the genetic quality of AMWF couples is simply WORSE than that of WMAF. Jfl at the idea that Asian men are somehow ruining the gene pool more than Asian women

Complete gynocentric cuck mindset

Not one

It doesn't say taller, it says slightly heavier babies, plus it's only one study. All it potentially shows is that baby weight (possibly height) is higher in WMAF hapas and AMWF hapas, which could very well be a fluke or be because height comes more from the male's side
It is basically that since all the tallest hapas are WMAF
All of them
West Eurasian means European, East Eurasian means Asian, retard
Yamnayajeets don't resemble modern Europeans
Screenshot 20240108 091128

They are Eurasians in the actual meaning of the word
They weren't ethnic Europeans, you retard
This is a whole different history section but it's still a stupid argument in the first place

The entire basis of it is. Kazakhstan was a Russian vassal earlier in its history and has a much larger population too, also closer to Europe while Kyrgyzstan is right between Mongolia and China

Either way both countries' population are nearly fully East Asian

I just realized how retarded and misleading this thread really is. No doubts in my mind OP runs a WMAF instagram when he isn’t posting on here.

For an Asian male to get a white girl, he’s going to have to either betabux or date way below his level. Not to mention they are shorter than whites generally speaking.

Meanwhile White guys can easily get decent looking and taller Asian foids by virtue of being White.

So its OBVIOUS that the offspring would be genetically inferior lol, the genetic quality of AMWF couples is simply WORSE than that of WMAF. Jfl at the idea that Asian men are somehow ruining the gene pool more than Asian women

Complete gynocentric cuck mindset
I have an Instagram account that is my username here and I just shitpost in it

Thoughts on the rest of my post?
Sounds like a reverse cope of what ricecels say

They say "muh Asian has to be Gigachang to bag a white woman so our kids are actually better" which is not only false, but the most pathetic one I've seen of it ever

I'll honestly accept your argument better than the typical ricecel one, but it's still not that simple

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
It is basically that since all the tallest hapas are WMAF
All of them
Not true at all and you have zero evidence for that jfl, inb4 anecdotes

Yamnayajeets don't resemble modern Europeans
View attachment 2661520
They are Eurasians in the actual meaning of the word
They weren't ethnic Europeans, you retard
This is a whole different history section but it's still a stupid argument in the first place
They are still 30-40% Caucasoid and the West Eurasian in them is Slavic. What the fuck else do you think West Eurasian in Kazakhs/Kyrgyz are, Arab/curry?

Either way both countries' population are nearly fully East Asian
Not true at all you can definitely see white in them and some are white passing

manlet father = manlet son it’s over I don’t want to breed more manlets not like i will get to but yeah

Not true at all and you have zero evidence for that jfl, inb4 anecdotes
Literally all the tallest hapas, top 5, top 10 are all WMAF
I dare you to name the tallest AMWF hapa ever and I'll find at least 5 WMAF who are taller than him
They are still 30-40% Caucasoid and the West Eurasian in them is Slavic.
Curries are Caucasoid, doesn't mean they are Europeans
What the fuck else do you think West Eurasian in Kazakhs/Kyrgyz are, Arab/curry?
They certainly didn't resemble modern Europeans
We talking about primitive ooga boogas on chariots and horses
Not true at all you can definitely see white in them and some are white passing
Diaspora
Average Kyrgyz and Kazakhs look Mongolian or Chinese
Main qimg 15d7e8008adcf31fe307ef272f7f1c72 lq

1271055695398 1271055695398 r

10bishkek cnd span1 articleLarge

6551531614685937b

Last edited:
Literally all the tallest hapas, top 5, top 10 are all WMAF
Not true at all, zero evidence of that. I guarantee you top 5 tallest has AMWF even though AMWF is far rarer than WMAF. Show me the ranking of the top tallest WMAF in the world and the top tallest AMWF in the world and I'll believe you, you can't though

Btw it's the funniest contradiction how all you do on this forum is worship WMAF and panfaced noodlewhores while hating on AMWF and ricecels every chance you get, typical yellowfeverfag. There's a reason that everyone agrees that AMWF hapas mog WMAF hapas, including WMAF hapas like myself, all across the internet and irl. I'm talking about the whole package not just height fyi. We're self hating for a reason

I dare you to name the tallest AMWF hapa ever and I'll find at least 5 WMAF who are taller than him
I don't know who the tallest AMWF or WMAF hapas are unlike you who autistically researches about it 24/7 like it's your career jfl, give me an official ranking

Curries are Caucasoid, doesn't mean they are Europeans
I already told you, Kazakhs and Kyrgyz can't be admixed with curries, the only Caucasoids that can be admixed with them are Slavic huwhites. There's a reason South Koreans or Filipinos for example have no West Eurasian admixture

They certainly didn't resemble modern Europeans
We talking about primitive ooga boogas on chariots and horses
All the West Eurasian in Kazakhs/Kyrgyz is European though

A lot of Kazakhs/Kyrgyz look like they have white admixture or are even white passing even though most of them look mostly Asian. Asian genes are overpowering but most Kazakhs say they're part white for a reason

Not true at all, zero evidence of that. I guarantee you top 5 tallest has AMWF even though AMWF is far rarer than WMAF. Show me the ranking of the top tallest WMAF in the world and the top tallest AMWF in the world and I'll believe you, you can't though
I already did, one of the first replies to you

I'll make it even easier, name me one single AMWF hapa taller than Nathan Adrian, who is 6'6
I dare you to do it
Btw it's the funniest contradiction how all you do on this forum is worship WMAF and panfaced noodlewhores while hating on AMWF and ricecels every chance you get, typical yellowfeverfag. There's a reason that everyone agrees that AMWF hapas mog WMAF hapas, including WMAF hapas like myself, all across the internet and irl. I'm talking about the whole package not just height fyi. We're self hating for a reason
You are self hating and nobody agrees with you but a bunch of autistic cucks who know nothing on the subject
You also aren't a hapa
I don't know who the tallest AMWF or WMAF hapas are unlike you who autistically researches about it 24/7 like it's your career jfl, give me an official ranking
Already did, waiting on you retard
I already told you, Kazakhs and Kyrgyz can't be admixed with curries, the only Caucasoids that can be admixed with them are Slavic huwhites. There's a reason South Koreans or Filipinos for example have no West Eurasian admixture
Zero IQ already
Jesus fucking Christ what an absolute idiot I'm talking to
All the West Eurasian in Kazakhs/Kyrgyz is European though

A lot of Kazakhs/Kyrgyz look like they have white admixture or are even white passing even though most of them look mostly Asian. Asian genes are overpowering but most Kazakhs say they're part white for a reason
Yeah sure, in your mind it's all true

Listen here, Hottaco, or @hotcheetoboy
Post me ONE single AMWF hapa taller than this guy
A3c

He's only 6'6 and he's not even in the top 5 of tallest hapas
The top 10 is all WMAF btw

I dare you to do this one thing

I'll make it even easier, name me one single AMWF hapa taller than Nathan Adrian, who is 6'6
I dare you to do it
I can't even Google a WMAF hapa taller than that because when I search up "tall wmaf nba players" or "tallest amwf people" or "tallest wasians" on Google, nothing comes up. You have to be a terminally online giga autist to find this stuff. Not to mention, AMWF is much rarer than WMAF so they obviously would have less children and less extremes

You are self hating and nobody agrees with you but a bunch of autistic cucks who know nothing on the subject
You also aren't a hapa
Go on Reddit, Instagram, TikTok, the overwhelming majority of people agree. The only people who don't agree are yellowfeverfags like you. I can show proof including my face and parents, my bald dad and my brown mom. I posted a ratings thread which I deleted with VIP. If you think I'm a full Asian ricecel you have something coming jfl. It's well known that WMAF hapas generally agree that AMWF hapas mog us hard on average, just look at r/hapas. Nothing I despise more than yellowfeverfags who act like WMAF is anything positive and support the breeding of more ERs

Zero IQ already
Jesus fucking Christ what an absolute idiot I'm talking to
Imagine completely ignoring my argument and retorting to retarded baseless insults when you can't disprove what I said whatsoever. Kazakhs and Kyrgyz can only be admixed with Slavs/Europeans and they are 30-40% white on average, that is a FACT. Why do you think South Koreans and Filipinos have pretty much ZERO West Eurasian admixture? Exactly.

Yeah sure, in your mind it's all true
In REALITY it's all true, because the Caucasoid paternal and maternal haplogroups in Kazakhs and Kyrgyz are all European, not fucking Indian or Arab or whatever cope you come up with

The reality is that actual data, as shown in Kazakhs and Kyrgyz, show that Kazakhs (AMWF hapas) mog Kyrgyz (WMAF hapas) in to oblivion in pretty much every metric. Oh what a surprise, actual entire hapa races prove a fact that literally everyone but yellowfeverfags agrees with: AMWF hapas mog WMAF hapas hard on average

Post me ONE single AMWF hapa taller than this guy
Now how would I go around finding tall WMAF or AMWF hapas? I'm curious how you do it besides delving on these autistic forums of yellowfeverfag truecels researching this shit 24/7

The top 10 is all WMAF btw
Not true at all. You have never showed me official data of that being so. Showing random tall WMAF hapas or AMWF hapas isn't an argument, they could respectively not be the tallest

I can't even Google a WMAF hapa taller than that because when I search up "tall wmaf nba players" or "tallest amwf people" or "tallest wasians" on Google, nothing comes up. You have to be a terminally online giga autist to find this stuff. Not to mention, AMWF is much rarer than WMAF so they obviously would have less children and less extremes

Go on Reddit, Instagram, TikTok, the overwhelming majority of people agree. The only people who don't agree are yellowfeverfags like you. I can show proof including my face and parents, my bald dad and my brown mom. I posted a ratings thread which I deleted with VIP. If you think I'm a full Asian ricecel you have something coming jfl. It's well known that WMAF hapas generally agree that AMWF hapas mog us hard on average, just look at r/hapas. Nothing I despise more than yellowfeverfags who act like WMAF is anything positive and support the breeding of more ERs

Imagine completely ignoring my argument and retorting to retarded baseless insults when you can't disprove what I said whatsoever. Kazakhs and Kyrgyz can only be admixed with Slavs/Europeans and they are 30-40% white on average, that is a FACT. Why do you think South Koreans and Filipinos have pretty much ZERO West Eurasian admixture? Exactly.

In REALITY it's all true, because the Caucasoid paternal and maternal haplogroups in Kazakhs and Kyrgyz are all European, not fucking Indian or Arab or whatever cope you come up with

The reality is that actual data, as shown in Kazakhs and Kyrgyz, show that Kazakhs (AMWF hapas) mog Kyrgyz (WMAF hapas) in to oblivion in pretty much every metric. Oh what a surprise, actual entire hapa races prove a fact that literally everyone but yellowfeverfags agrees with: AMWF hapas mog WMAF hapas hard on average

Now how would I go around finding tall WMAF or AMWF hapas? I'm curious how you do it besides delving on these autistic forums of yellowfeverfag truecels researching this shit 24/7

Not true at all. You have never showed me official data of that being so. Showing random tall WMAF hapas or AMWF hapas isn't an argument, they could respectively not be the tallest
Not reading all that

You couldn't do come back on anything
Kill yourself please

You read all that but you couldn't disprove me so you gave up

Idk wtf this means

Might have to activate my innER racial ability as well
Do it
Go shoot up a place, do it for me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell and hotcheetoboy
Who cares honestly

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
This obsessed yellowfevercel searching for scraps trying to spin that news article as proving anything to do with amwf vs wmaf
Asian men esp south asians outmarry less while a great percentage of asian women marry to whites in particularly, no shit two curries will produce a smaller kid than a noodlewhore and a cumskin

giphy.gif

ITT @HeightPilledum arguing against his future hapa son with cherrypick and jewish tabloids when ive already proven amwf vs wmaf on a continental scale in the thread above
just lol @ backpedalling with muh kyrgyz and kazakhs arent hapa

Last edited:
  • JFL
damn thats brutal, further confirms manlets shouldn't reproduce but truly its really foids shouldn't have any rights so that none of this would matter.

• JFL
This obsessed yellowfevercel searching for scraps trying to spin that news article as proving anything to do with amwf vs wmaf
Asian men esp south asians outmarry less while a great percentage of asian women marry to whites in particularly, no shit two curries will produce a smaller kid than a noodlewhore and a cumskin

giphy.gif

ITT @HeightPilledum arguing against his future hapa son with cherrypick and jewish tabloids when ive already proven amwf vs wmaf on a continental scale in the thread above
just lol @ backpedalling with muh kyrgyz and kazakhs arent hapa
Somehow an even more retarded essay than everything the LARPer put out

The butthurt this thread caused because of actual stated facts is amazing

• JFL

You identify as a pedophile:
I'm a pedophile and it's not that deep
I'm attracted to little girls because they are neotenous, and I'm attracted to women that also are neotenous
My adult girlfriend is also neotenous.
Age isn't a factor to me, I genuinely don't care
Tell me, did your pedophilia influence your attraction to Asian girls?

You have 70iq reading comprehension, tell me where on the article it proves anything to do with wmaf being superior to amwf
Heres what the article is explaining in simple terms so people dont get misled by the autistic thread title
asian woman = will marry white = big children
asian man (mostly curries) = will marry their own, latina etc = smaller children

amwf changs who arent even here anymore live rent free inside your head

• JFL
You identify as a pedophile:

Tell me, did your pedophilia influence your attraction to Asian girls?
most wmaf subhumans are closet pedos
thats why they shill noodlewhores so hard while normal people dont find them attractive
whenever some incels.is jbwcel brags about his thailand geomaxx slays its some 12 year old looking village monkey with zero estrogen

• JFL
You have 70iq reading comprehension, tell me where on the article it proves anything to do with wmaf being superior to amwf
Heres what the article is explaining in simple terms so people dont get misled by the autistic thread title
asian woman = will marry white = big children
asian man (mostly curries) = will marry their own, latina etc = smaller children

amwf changs who arent even here anymore live rent free inside your head
Screenshot 20240107 224228

3874107 1704701396054

3874108 1704701462800

most wmaf subhumans are closet pedos
thats why they shill noodlewhores so hard while normal people dont find them attractive
whenever some incels.is jbwcel brags about his thailand geomaxx slays its some 12 year old looking village monkey with zero estrogen
Imagine being a ricecel, worshipping the supposed "superior" women and even with even comparisons you still get mogged by the yellowfevercels and our offsprings
What does that make you?

• JFL
Yes

No
I was very attracted to very pale and ginger women early on, then I discovered Asian women and realized they look better than white women
Interesting.

1. What would you say the 'prime' age is for girls?

2, Have you ever intentionally accessed CP?

View attachment 2661657
View attachment 2661662
View attachment 2661665

Imagine being a ricecel, worshipping the supposed "superior" women and even with even comparisons you still get mogged by the yellowfevercels and our offsprings
What does that make you?
You spend your entire day searching for this shit, post specific studies instead of tabloids
Curries and whites have the same paternal lineage, curries must be slayers

physically impossible that asian women can produce bigger sons with incel birthing hips even if those studies were true, thats why ER was truecel despite a 6 foot plus father

yellow fevercels have sons who are shorter than them
da094fc56452f2ae239347d72c34137c.jpg

while any 5'2 asian truecel can instantly ascend with a random white woman
lyoto-machida-and-father-yoshizo-machida-the-ultimate-fighting-championship-C23DA1.jpg

I havent posted one post here worshipping any woman but your whole forum persona is worshipping noodlewhores, LOL at this projection

• JFL
White women peak in their teens, all other races of women in their early to mid 20s

No
Your answers weren't incriminating enough.

Could you please answer again, but be more incriminating this time?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
You spend your entire day searching for this shit, post specific studies instead of tabloids
Curries and whites have the same paternal lineage, curries must be slayers

physically impossible that asian women can produce bigger sons with incel birthing hips even if those studies were true, thats why ER was truecel despite a 6 foot plus father
Always Elliot, yet what about all the AMWF criminals, incels and serial killers? Here they are
IMG 20240108 081144

yellow fevercels have sons who are shorter than them
da094fc56452f2ae239347d72c34137c.jpg
One inch shorter while leaning over lmao
How about all the others?
Ian Anthony Dale on Instagram  family

Rex Walters

The family of Russian boxer Dmitry Bivol   pictured here with his parents and

Andre Jin Age Nationality Mother Kim Dong su Profile

Mina Kimes with her parents and brother

Ina Raymundos son Jakob Poturnak celebrates 18th birthday

Niel Etheridge on Instagram  Togetherness family

Johnsaeter

Johnny Eblen on Instagram  Take your parents to work day

Nathan Adrian  Wife Olympics Parents  Sponsorship

Rams rookie safety Taylor Rapp wants to show that Asians can play

while any 5'2 asian truecel can instantly ascend with a random white woman
lyoto-machida-and-father-yoshizo-machida-the-ultimate-fighting-championship-C23DA1.jpg
Nope
IMG 20240108 114659

IMG 20240108 114822

I havent posted one post here worshipping any woman but your whole forum persona is worshipping noodlewhores, LOL at this projection
I can read you like a book
No need to say anything

• JFL
Always Elliot, yet what about all the AMWF criminals, incels and serial killers? Here they are
View attachment 2661686
Thanks for posting those dark triad eviscerators of cumskins
Generational height increase, 5 foot asian women also produce 6'2 pureblooded asian sons
>kids inherit heights from their father
>posts midgets (pedos are shorter than normal) upgrading their genes with korean mail order bride stunted NEA women (taller than whites)
The kids are also way taller than both subhuman parents, just another case of regression to the mean
Galton observed that extreme characteristics (e.g., height) in parents are not passed on completely to their offspring. Rather, the characteristics in the offspring regress toward a mediocre point (a point which has since been identified as the mean).

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those dark triad eviscerators of cumskins
Most of them killed white women, so I don't care
Lots of them killed their parents
Alexandre Kim killed his white mother
Thomas Chan killed his Asian father
Yuzo Nishi killed his white mother
Dzumahliev killed other Asian Kazakhs
Matthew Choi Naam-sang killed an Asian man
And there's at least 2 or 3 pedophiles in there
Generational height increase, 5 foot asian women also produce 6'2 pureblooded asian sons
>kids inherit heights from their father
>posts midgets (pedos are shorter than normal) upgrading their genes with korean war bride stunted NEA women (taller than whites)
The kids are also way taller than both parents, just another case of regression to the mean
Huh-ho

• JFL
It’s over my man, all the basement research won’t change the fact that you are a subhuman virgin nerd who worships noodles that don’t even know you exists. Keep drooling over other jbwmaxxers’ slays, you pathetic rodent.

• JFL
It’s over my man, all the basement research won’t change the fact that you are a subhuman virgin nerd who worships noodles that don’t even know you exists. Keep drooling over other jbwmaxxers’ slays, you pathetic rodent.
I have an Asian girlfriend right now

• JFL
Most of them killed white women, so I don't care
Lots of them killed their parents
Alexandre Kim killed his white mother
Thomas Chan killed his Asian father
Yuzo Nishi killed his white mother
Dzumahliev killed other Asian Kazakhs
Matthew Choi Naam-sang killed an Asian man
And there's at least 2 or 3 pedophiles in there

Huh-ho
Didnt read the rest you spent all day researching, just noticed a kazakh hapa in there when you were just denying my nuclearpill thread above with your submissive muh kazakhs arent hapa backpedal

• JFL
Good one jfl, does she know you spend most of your day shitting on men of her race on here?
No, but I'll tell her eventually

• JFL
nvm, but he did indeed eviscerate mostly russian cumskins

• JFL
Didnt read the rest you spent all day researching, just noticed a kazakh hapa in there when you were just denying my nuclearpill thread above with your submissive muh kazakhs arent hapa backpedal
Kazakhs aren't in fact hapas
Dzuhmaliev was though
His father was Kazakh and his mother from Belarus
He still looked very Asian

• JFL
You realise how pathetic this is jfl? Where is she from?
Not telling, but she's from the north. I found a quality one

• JFL