Woman on TikTok complains about being pumped and dumped after a Tinder date, asks the guy why she ghosted her, gets a savage response

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene

What do you expect if you have nothing to offer, woman?

Usually, women go on these apps desperate for relationships, tells the man she wants a relationship, guy tries to lure her in by faking that he wants a relationship, coerces her into sex on the date, she gives in, he dumps her, she "waa waa"'s and cries about it and how she hates men on social media. That's just how it goes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Zias, mulattomaxxer and 9 others
Especially if she's over 25

if you would tell her to ignore chads and look for normies, she will get angry at you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, CANI, MegamindCel and 9 others
if you would tell her to ignore chads and look for normies, she will get angry at you
What do you rate that woman in the video?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, mewcoper, delusionalretard and 2 others
F2E39177 583B 4007 B4DB 98D191645E80

Ugh. :sick:
You can tell she's recessed af based on that picture alone. How can this 2/10 entitled subhuman get a news coverage like that ??

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, chaddyboi66, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
View attachment 1322871
Ugh. :sick:
You can tell she's recessed af based on that picture alone. How can this 2/10 entitled subhuman get a news coverage like that ??
Who do you think her looksmatch is?
TBH, her male equivalent wouldn't even get news coverage if he whined about a Stacy ignoring him. People would call him an entitled incel.

0 wouldn't fuck
Seriously?
I'd say she's a solid PSL 4.

bulbous round face shape and poor undereye support
Her face shape looks alright, like an oval. Surely you don't mean nose?
She's dead-on average for a white woman imo. I do agree with the bad undereye support.
Who do you think she was aiming for lookswise?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Her face shape looks alright, like an oval. Surely you don't mean nose?
She's dead-on average for a white woman imo. I do agree with the bad undereye support.
Who do you think she was aiming for lookswise?

ofc the bitch aimed for some chad, and then just the normal outcome happened
if you mean what's her looksmatch then it is a low tier normie View attachment 1322904 googled one and found him, perfect match for her

if you mean what's her looksmatch then it is a low tier normieView attachment 1322904 googled one and found him, perfect match for her

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.

Usually, women go on these apps desperate for relationships, tells the man she wants a relationship, guy tries to lure her in by faking that he wants a relationship, coerces her into sex on the date, she gives in, he dumps her, she "waa waa"'s and cries about it and how she hates men on social media. That's just how it goes.
Cope the women want to have sex with the guys, but when things end bad later they say "Muh he used me for sex muh" when in fact they wanted it too and didn' just "give in."

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
if you mean what's her looksmatch then it is a low tier normieView attachment 1322904 googled one and found him, perfect match for her
If chad pumps and dumps beckies why do I see high tier beckies/low tier stacylites with Chads? They seem to be a common pairing these days, as well as Chad/Stacy and of course, Chad going MGTOW.
I've been rated PSL 6 on average and I'm dating a girl who's PSL 4.5, and I love her to bits so far.

Cope the women want to have sex with the guys, but when things end bad later they say "Muh he used me for sex muh" when in fact they wanted it too and didn' just "give in."
I wouldn't say this applies to women who are 25 or above. They're usually rushing to get into a relationship/marriage, the latter more common among 30+

If chad pumps and dumps beckies why do I see high tier beckies/low tier stacylites with Chads? They seem to be a common pairing these days.
I've been rated PSL 6 on average and I'm dating a girl who's PSL 4.5, and I love her to bits so far.
usually "chads" aren't very affectionate and this happens

What do you expect if you have nothing to offer, woman?

Im not listening to that babbling vagina! If you cant get to the point within 2 seconds, YAWN! I lost interest. Next!

usually "chads" aren't very affectionate and this happens
But again, why do I see Chads dating women below their looksmatch on social media, on campus?
I've met one Chad (PSL 6.5) and he was dating a girl who seemed to be around PSL 5. They were together for a year, he told me.

But again, why do I see Chads dating women below their looksmatch on social media, on campus?
I've met one Chad (PSL 6.5) and he was dating a girl who seemed to be around PSL 5. They were together for a year, he told me.
I assume you're American or from the West, and if that's so then it is because feminism. Wanting to have sex easier by being in a relationship forces Chads to date down.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I assume you're American or from the West, and if that's so then it is because feminism. Wanting to have sex easier by being in a relationship forces Chads to date down.
I'm in the UK
Most couples I've seen are looksmatched (within the 3-5 PSL range) but from what I've seen (both online and IRL) usually Chads go one PSL point down, Stacies go 2 PSL points down.
Surely the Stacy knows how Chads are rare, why doesn't she go with Chad then? I've met a few Stacy-tier girls/upper-tier Stacylites on campus, they were all dating normies/LTNs and didn't seem bothered...

Well she complained about a guy pumping and dumping her.
Only a faggot would turn down a wet-smelly-vagina. Unless she's a crazy fucking nutbag. Or bag of nuts. Then ugh, perhaps, get up in there - BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-ejaculate inside her vagina then GET OUT! Don't look back. RUN!

I can reassure you though, that I've NEVER seen a Chad date/LTR a girl below a HTB level.

Only a faggot would turn down a wet-smelly-vagina. Unless she's a crazy fucking nutbag. Or bag of nuts. Then ugh, perhaps, get up in there - BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-ejaculate inside her vagina then GET OUT! Don't look back. RUN!
What would you advise her to do if she doesn't want to be pumped and dumped?

I'm in the UK
Most couples I've seen are looksmatched (within the 3-5 PSL range) but from what I've seen (both online and IRL) usually Chads go one PSL point down, Stacies go 2 PSL points down.
Surely the Stacy knows how Chads are rare, why doesn't she go with Chad then? I've met a few Stacy-tier girls/upper-tier Stacylites on campus, they were all dating normies/LTNs and didn't seem bothered...
stacy dating down that much is either using him just for cash, either still unaware of her power over simps or just pure luck, which should be really rare

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
stacy dating down that much is either using him just for cash, either still unaware of her power over simps or just pure luck, which should be really rare
But why would she choose him over a Chad?
If Chads are in relationships he's usually dating 1-1.5 points down.
Exceptions include if the Chad is 10+ years older than the Stacy, then the Stacy dates the Chad. But young chads? Usually with low tier stacylites or high tier beckies, with the latter simping over them/clingy with them.

• +1
Reactions: Gad
But why would she choose him over a Chad?
If Chads are in relationships he's usually dating 1-1.5 points down.
Exceptions include if the Chad is 10+ years older than the Stacy, then the Stacy dates the Chad. But young chads? Usually with low tier stacylites or high tier beckies, with the latter simping over them/clingy with them.
these young chads may be forced by feminism or they don't know their value and just go the easy way

One follower said: ‘I think this is a good insight into how men are thinking on these apps, not all are up front from the start, and it does leave us wondering'.

Chad = men, confirmed.

Chad treats women poorly? Men are shit.
Chad pump n dumps? Men are shit.
Etc

Its a clownworld out there

• +1
Reactions: metagross and mulattomaxxer
these young chads may be forced by feminism or they don't know their value and just go the easy way
Forced by feminism?

One follower said: ‘I think this is a good insight into how men are thinking on these apps, not all are up front from the start, and it does leave us wondering'.

Chad = men, confirmed.

Chad treats women poorly? Men are shit.
Chad pump n dumps? Men are shit.
Etc

Its a clownworld out there
What do you think would happen if the guy was a normie and not a chad?

What would you advise her to do if she doesn't want to be pumped and dumped?
Fix herself. But unlike guys, women don't really need to do anything other than appearing exquisite and take care of their bodies and watch their fucking attitudes. Right? An obscene nature will only lead to the vulgarity of man. But fuck all of that, find one person only to love.

I have fucked-slammed-punched-nailed-jackhammered more pussy than any other guy I know and one thing I can tell you, it's the same fucking feeling. Always super tight. Always a whining noise or, "Wait-wait, too deep." And those women were all experienced. At least 20-80 bodycounts per vagina. And so I learned, they're all gonna feel the same so why not love only one? Ugh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 275 and Xangsane
Fix herself. But unlike guys, women don't really need to do anything other than appearing exquisite and take care of their bodies and watch their fucking attitudes. Right? An obscene nature will only lead to the vulgarity of man. But fuck all of that, find one person only to love.

I have fucked-slammed-punched-nailed-jackhammered more pussy than any other guy I know and one thing I can tell you, it's the same fucking feeling. Always super tight. Always a whining noise or, "Wait-wait, too deep." And those women were all experienced. At least 20-80 bodycounts per vagina. And so I learned, they're all gonna feel the same so why not love only one? Ugh.
Would you rather LTR a virgin becky or a Stacy with a body count of 1000?
Assume they're both 23.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Would you rather LTR a virgin becky or a Stacy with a body count of 1000?
Assume they're both 23.
That's up to you. I can't change your timeline. What has happened, will happen. What will come to past, will present itself in a form of a future from a past with no present. Cool?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Screenshot 20210918 173654

Britney Spears is dating a very handsome younger man. Gonna marry him. What a lucky lady.

sluts have nothing to offer but pussy

Forced by feminism?

What do you think would happen if the guy was a normie and not a chad?
Would be more fair. The girl is low tier becky or maybe normie, so she gets slightly mogged by a normie guy.

But considering the normie gave her such a blunt answer and said it was a 'shagfest' he has to be atleast HTN/chadlite minimum to get such results from tinder. Girls sleeping with you on a first-date are rare imo unles you significantly mog her.
I also wouldn't believe that this woman would cry and write an article about some normie-tier guy rejecting her lol. This chadlite lives rentfree in her head though. I can believe that.

View attachment 1322965

Britney Spears is dating a very handsome younger man. Gonna marry him. What a lucky lady.
Why do women fight over a chad? Just let britney be

sluts have nothing to offer but pussy
Eh, don't say that.

That's up to you. I can't change your timeline. What has happened, will happen. What will come to past, will present itself in a form of a future from a past with no present. Cool?
Just answer the damn question jfl.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Eh, don't say that.
Why? It’s true. Women of the olden days used to cook, cater to their man, treat him like a king, and be obedient. Women today have muh empowerment and think that they are queeeens who “don’t need no nigga”.

Would be more fair. The girl is low tier becky or maybe normie, so she gets slightly mogged by a normie guy.

But considering the normie gave her such a blunt answer and said it was a 'shagfest' he has to be atleast HTN/chadlite minimum to get such results from tinder. Girls sleeping with you on a first-date are rare imo unles you significantly mog her.
I also wouldn't believe that this woman would cry and write an article about some normie-tier guy rejecting her lol. This chadlite lives rentfree in her head though. I can believe that.
He ghosted her after two dates.
I'd personally estimate chadlite. He gets loads of matches and said he has many options, but Chads are rare.
I think if the guy was normie or low tier normie she'd just let it go rather than whine on social media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Why? It’s true. Women of the olden days used to cook, cater to their man, treat him like a king, and be obedient. Women today have muh empowerment and think that they are queeeens who “don’t need no nigga”.
The girl I'm dating is intelligent, very down-to-earth, can dress well, takes care of herself.
She's of a similar age as me, and has a master's in mathematics. She's now gonna be training to become a teacher. But no, not all career women are fat, old, 30-something entitled princesses. She's 4.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 275
Jim knows all about these things. He presents himself as a run of the mill sh*t poster with a few eccentricities, but he hides deep truths in posts like these. Wherever he gets his knowledge from I don't know. They're only spiritually discerned. Can't just get em from a book or word of mouth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 275 and Xangsane
The girl I'm dating is intelligent, very down-to-earth, can dress well, takes care of herself.
She's of a similar age as me, and has a master's in mathematics. She's now gonna be training to become a teacher. But no, not all career women are fat, old, 30-something entitled princesses. She's 4.5 PSL.
Let me ask you something; how many cocks have been inside her holes? How many loads of cum, not including yours, have graced her holes?

career women in general are very rare. I don't know why redpill/blackpill have such an issue with women focussing on carreer since these women barely exist.

In the netherlands, most women pick something fairly easy to study. Think gender studies, arts, history, psychology, social worker, etc.

They treat this study more as a hobby and their degree as a status symbol, than really planning on doing anything ambitious or getting a good job with it. They spend their college and early career years travelling, partying, fucking around. The women actually studycelling/wageslaving like many men are, are incredibly rare and a non-argument imo. Atleast in the netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Let me ask you something; how many cocks have been inside her holes? How many loads of cum, not including yours, have graced her holes?
1 = her body count

BRB

Alright. I asked her, she said her body count is 1 (her ex-boyfriend); they broke up on friendly terms.

career women in general are very rare. I don't know why redpill/blackpill have such an issue with women focussing on carreer since these women barely exist.

In the netherlands, most women pick something fairly easy to study. Think gender studies, arts, history, psychology, social worker, etc.

They treat this study more as a hobby and their degree as a status symbol, than really planning on doing anything ambitious or getting a good job with it. They spend their college and early career years travelling, partying, fucking around. The women actually studycelling/wageslaving like many men are, are incredibly rare and a non-argument imo. Atleast in the netherlands.
Seems to be the case here too, but I've seen an uptick in women (particularly Asian women) stemcelling in labs and the like. I think they just assume that career women must be overweight, fat and entitled and expect a young hot yuppie like Patrick Bateman to come tearing down their walls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Jim knows all about these things. He presents himself as a run of the mill sh*t poster with a few eccentricities, but he hides deep truths in posts like these. Wherever he gets his knowledge from I don't know. They're only spiritually discerned. Can't just get em from a book or word of mouth.
If I was to say I was part of the Summit-Witnesses that had to bear such burden to testify the nativity of what you all call, The Internet (non-modem today), and this happened within an hour. It began on a regular BBS. The first Bush era. Then all handlers received the urgent warning at once. "EXCALIBUR IS BEING BORN! - REBOOT! REBOOT!" The screen goes black. The 2400 modem cuts off with that distinguish hangup sound. So I reboot the computer. will they ever find me? Then redial that phone number. EXCALIBUR. And woe to the median. A spider web. But it doesn't work. Click-click-click...nothing. Nothing happens! Woe to the west. AOL. East- Prodigy. But what the fuck is that spider web about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Alright. I asked her, she said her body count is 1 (her ex-boyfriend); they broke up on friendly terms.

Seems to be the case here too, but I've seen an uptick in women (particularly Asian women) stemcelling in labs and the like. I think they just assume that career women must be overweight, fat and entitled and expect a young hot yuppie like Patrick Bateman to come tearing down their walls.
Haven't seen this uptick yet except for Human Resource/Relations departments consisting of 90% women nowadays with them pretending it's a prestigious career to be 'HR manager' at some big firm or something. When they are really just used to fill some female quota.

I would welcome more women actually doing something ambitious with their lives careerwise. It won't affect birthrates since those are dogshit already anyways and that is with women not going for careers at all. :lul:

That wasn't that savage

Savage would be something like "you are too old to be my girlfriend/wife, I was just horny"

Haven't seen this uptick yet except for Human Resource/Relations departments consisting of 90% women nowadays with them pretending it's a prestigious career to be 'HR manager' at some big firm or something. When they are really just used to fill some female quota.

I would welcome more women actually doing something ambitious with their lives careerwise. It won't affect birthrates since those are dogshit already anyways and that is with women not going for careers at all. :lul:
It's happening here in the uk. It's usually the asian women stemcelling, particularly indians and chinese. They're also everywhere in silicon valley (among the women). The girl I'm seeing is half indian half white.
Where would a 23-year-old high tier becky with a medicine/STEM master's degree rank in terms of desirability? That describes the girl I'm dating right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back