Woman touched me had violent dreams after

Freakshow

Freakshow

Cardboard
Got touched in public by a non jb and almost vomited then had violent dreams the next night LOL at subhuman femoids. NO BITCH YOU CAN NOT STEP IN MY AUDI A1 PLS KYS

translation:
I am a 24-year-old KHHV, a term that encapsulates my existence – Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless, Virgin. My life, confined within the four walls of my room, seems like a series of missed opportunities and failed attempts at connection.

Growing up, I was always the quiet one, preferring the comfort of solitude over the chaos of social interaction. While my peers were out making memories and forging relationships, I found solace in the glow of my computer screen. Online, I could be anyone I wanted to be – confident, charismatic, and cool. It became my escape, my refuge from the harsh realities of my own inadequacies.

But as the years passed, my online persona began to blur with reality. I started to believe the lies I told myself and others. I boasted of adventures I never had, friendships I never formed, and loves I never experienced. Behind the façade of my carefully curated social media profiles, I was just a lonely soul craving acceptance and validation.

Each day became a battle between the person I pretended to be and the person I truly was. I watched from the sidelines as my peers moved forward in life – building careers, falling in love, and experiencing all the highs and lows that come with it. Meanwhile, I remained stagnant, trapped in a cycle of self-pity and deception.

Despite my best efforts to hide behind a screen, the emptiness gnawed at me from within. The notifications and likes provided fleeting moments of validation, but they were no match for the hollow ache in my heart. I yearned for genuine human connection, but fear and insecurity held me back at every turn.

Now, as I sit here typing these words, I realize that the only person I've truly been lying to is myself. Behind the illusion of confidence and coolness lies a lost soul desperately searching for meaning and belonging."

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
translation:
I am a 24-year-old KHHV, a term that encapsulates my existence – Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless, Virgin. My life, confined within the four walls of my room, seems like a series of missed opportunities and failed attempts at connection.

Growing up, I was always the quiet one, preferring the comfort of solitude over the chaos of social interaction. While my peers were out making memories and forging relationships, I found solace in the glow of my computer screen. Online, I could be anyone I wanted to be – confident, charismatic, and cool. It became my escape, my refuge from the harsh realities of my own inadequacies.

But as the years passed, my online persona began to blur with reality. I started to believe the lies I told myself and others. I boasted of adventures I never had, friendships I never formed, and loves I never experienced. Behind the façade of my carefully curated social media profiles, I was just a lonely soul craving acceptance and validation.

Each day became a battle between the person I pretended to be and the person I truly was. I watched from the sidelines as my peers moved forward in life – building careers, falling in love, and experiencing all the highs and lows that come with it. Meanwhile, I remained stagnant, trapped in a cycle of self-pity and deception.

Despite my best efforts to hide behind a screen, the emptiness gnawed at me from within. The notifications and likes provided fleeting moments of validation, but they were no match for the hollow ache in my heart. I yearned for genuine human connection, but fear and insecurity held me back at every turn.

Now, as I sit here typing these words, I realize that the only person I've truly been lying to is myself. Behind the illusion of confidence and coolness lies a lost soul desperately searching for meaning and belonging."
Not a single letter you dysgenic monkey brained genetic dead end