Women always have high egos and are almost never nervous around men socially.

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I'm actually not gay but I was pretending to be a prettyboy on omegle with gay tags to see how it'd be to live life as a girl. The amount of faggots I had orbiting telling me they wanted to hug and everything was ridiculous. Even tho I'm not gay just the dopamine rush from all the insane validation made me crazy. I went off my laptop and Im still impressed.

This is what women get every single day. Men hitting on them and overvalueing them. Because of this they get huge egos, and they LITERALLY see themselves as superior to other men. I was with friends the other day and there were these 2 foids that sat next to me. I secretly looked at her whatsapp/snapchat and guess what? It was literally filled with boys talking to her that she didn't even respond to. Ever wonder why girls didn't respond to dms fast? It's because they don't care about you and they're interested in chad. These girls were 13 and 14 btw, and were dead average.

If you ever ascend. Make sure to threat them like actual crap, like THEY treated YOU. Never settle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RedKeyboard, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others
Common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm actually not gay but I was pretending to be a prettyboy on omegle with gay tags to see how it'd be to live life as a girl. The amount of faggots I had orbiting telling me they wanted to hug and everything was ridiculous. Even tho I'm not gay just the dopamine rush from all the insane validation made me crazy. I went off my laptop and Im still impressed.

This is what women get every single day. Men hitting on them and overvalueing them. Because of this they get huge egos, and they LITERALLY see themselves as superior to other men. I was with friends the other day and there were these 2 foids that sat next to me. I secretly looked at her whatsapp/snapchat and guess what? It was literally filled with boys talking to her that she didn't even respond to. Ever wonder why girls didn't respond to dms fast? It's because they don't care about you and they're interested in chad. These girls were 13 and 14 btw, and were dead average.

If you ever ascend. Make sure to threat them like actual crap, like THEY treated YOU. Never settle
Yh man I did a Catfish Account on tinder with My old subhuman Pictures And only got 22 Matches after 2 weeks which most never responded. Then I flipped it to Men Also... IT WAS UNREAL HOW MANY THIRSTY FAGS WANTED TO RAIL ME. TFW STALKED BY 50 YEAR OLD BALDCEL WITH DOG IN PICTURES. EVEN HAD CHAD GAY GUYS ON MY ASS. . But NGL I loved the validation. It was an Ego boost Tbh(imagine it for girls). But JFL at letting a Guy rail you. Even worse if a 50 YR old Baldcel subhuman. Just Proof How Men are. it's Over for so many men :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
Yh man I did a Catfish Account on tinder with My old subhuman Pictures And only got 22 Matches after 2 weeks which most never responded. Then I flipped it to Men Also... IT WAS UNREAL HOW MANY THIRSTY FAGS WANTED TO RAIL ME. TFW STALKED BY 50 YEAR OLD BALDCEL WITH DOG IN PICTURES. EVEN HAD CHAD GAY GUYS ON MY ASS. . But NGL I loved the validation. It was an Ego boost Tbh(imagine it for girls). But JFL at letting a Guy rail you. Even worse if a 50 YR old Baldcel subhuman. Just Proof How Men are. it's Over for so many men :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
Hahaha legit bro. Btw I agree with your side profile comments side profile is extremely crucial and a good looking side profile 9 out of 10 times means a good looking face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Hahaha legit bro. Btw I agree with your side profile comments side profile is extremely crucial and a good looking side profile 9 out of 10 times means a good looking face
Matters Very Much IRL as You are probably aware of A good side profile is literally the "personality" That keeps the Foid around

Last edited:
  • +1
Matters Very Much IRL as You are probably aware of A good side profile is literally the "personality" That keeps the Foid around

Rate my side profile bhai

So Are you a KHV/Incel????

Yh i guess. I just turned 16 lol
Unless You are A manlet Or your front Is beyond Subhuman. You Are gonna have a very Fun time when You get older. Now Don't You dare let any autist here bring you Down from ascending even More. You have So Much to Work With Boyo Even more than me(assuming you aren't a manlet)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Zygos4Life
Unless You are A manlet Or your front Is beyond Subhuman. You Are gonna have a very Fun time when You get older. Now Don't You dare let any autist here bring you Down from ascending even More. You have So Much to Work With Boyo Even more than me(assuming you aren't a manlet)
Thank you bro ill keep on ascending as hard as i can. My oneitis legit friendzoned me this morning and ive been feeling pretty shit abt it ngl. Its motivated me more to ascend so i can rule over her tbh

Yh i guess. I just turned 16 lol
Not Only Do you have A Good gonial angle. You Also Have a Very Long mandible. Only shortcoming are Slightly Short Ramus Which isn't clearly defined(could be high BF percentage)
Thank you bro ill keep on ascending as hard as i can. My oneitis legit friendzoned me this morning and ive been feeling pretty shit abt it ngl. Its motivated me more to ascend so i can rule over her tbh
You will still have to Deal with The brutal Racepill. But if You are a Manlet SportsMAxx and DietMAxx to maximise your genetic potential(people Cope that HGH injections will always make you grow but the reality is it Only makes you grow significantly taller if you are Innately lacking it) But You have a Solid Ground to Work from probably more than 90% of this Forum. You are so Young aswell. Me and you are lucky Boyo SRS. Finding this shit as Hypergamy goes up exponentially

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 685
Not Only Do you have A Good gonial angle. You Also Have a Very Long mandible. Only shortcoming are Slightly Short Ramus Which isn't clearly defined(could be high BF percentage)

You will still have to Deal with The brutal Racepill. But if You are a Manlet SportsMAxx and DietMAxx to maximise your genetic potential(people Cope that HGH injections will always make you grow but the reality is it Only makes you grow significantly taller if you are Innately lacking it) But You have a Solid Ground to Work from probably more than 90% of this Forum. You are so Young aswell. Me and you are lucky Boyo SRS. Finding this shit as Hypergamy goes up exponentially
My oneitis is the same race as me lol (we're boths shitskinned curries) im 5 foot 10 i think. Im gonna try my hardest to lose weight. Ive legit been starving myself ever since i got friendzoned since its motivated me to lose weight (not legit starve but started eating less food and drinking more water)
I wanna post a pic of my body since id like a rough estimation where i sit in the bf% but im scared of getting roasted since im a bit fat lol

My oneitis is the same race as me lol (we're boths shitskinned curries) im 5 foot 10 i think. Im gonna try my hardest to lose weight. Ive legit been starving myself ever since i got friendzoned since its motivated me to lose weight (not legit starve but started eating less food and drinking more water)
I wanna post a pic of my body since id like a rough estimation where i sit in the bf% but im scared of getting roasted since im a bit fat lol
Nah man won't Roast.
I'm telling you man With your height and That Side profile Give it some time and You'll Have it Better than 95% of Western Curreys(assuming you're Western)

Nah man won't Roast.

I'm telling you man With your height and That Side profile Give it some time and You'll Have it Better than 95% of Western Curreys(assuming you're Western)
Hopefully dude. I wish you the best of luck with slaying as well bro.

Hello fellow PS4cel
Hey there boyo
Been grinding modern warfare remastered to cope with the fact i got brutally rejected tbh ngl

Hopefully dude. I wish you the best of luck with slaying as well bro.

Shave That Area Firstly So future 6 Pack will be visible and Yh lose Weight Bro. Not only will your body look Better buy your face will be more chiseled and maybe even your Ramus will be visible.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I'm actually gay. the dopamine rush from all the insane validation made me crazy. I went off my laptop and Im still impressed.

• JFL
Hey there boyo
Been grinding modern warfare remastered to cope with the fact i got brutally rejected tbh ngl
Lol My Cope to being rejected So many Times Was To Become a NEET till I ascended(also Due mainly to my Chronic ME illness)

• +1
Hey there boyo
Was actually playing it an hour ago. I suck ass after i quit playing it. I only play gun game tbh

• +1
Shave That Area Firstly So future 6 Pack will be visible and Yh lose Weight Bro. Not only will your body look Better buy your face will be more chiseled and maybe even your Ramus will be visible.
Yh bro school starts in 6 weeks so im somehow gonna try drop to 15 percent in 6 weeks in hopes that oneitis is mirin

Yh bro school starts in 6 weeks so im somehow gonna try drop to 15 percent in 6 weeks in hopes that oneitis is mirin
Gymaxx Everyday man

• +1
They get the same type of attention real life wise too.

• +1
  • +1
we love you bro ❤

>here is your validation

• +1