Women are apex predators

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Since early times humans have practiced hunting. We by nature are pack hunters that prioritize big game.

Many past and present humans enjoy hunting what I like to call "slippery prey" or intelligent crafty fast and dangerous prey. This adds to the excitement of the hunting. As nutritious animals are often hard to kill.

This has left modern day man with many primordial hunting instincts. Something as innocent as tag a game prevalent in our youths is a very telling indication of how our predatory minds work.

Luckily for us men women also have these predatory hunting traits. We must learn how to take advantage of these inate hunting instincts to chase and sucure this metophorical kill. Although it is not often they are seen as women specifically hunt beauty.

As men our only goal should be to become a specilzed prey species. To one specific predatory homanid Homosapien. We need to learn how these females hunt. What traits make you seem like an easy target.

What movements and speeds of running and evasion illicit the urge to literally purse you. What sounds should you make as a pack of ferocious women pursue you down the street. Should you yell for help while struggling to contain your giggles of joy?.

Should you beg and plead with them to stop their pursuit of you. A successful method i found worked in my childhood was creating a run that looked fast while actually allowing them to catch me. or allowing them to catch me sometimes and hiding or escaping other times. Dont worry if you get caught your in for a treat. Think like prey boys its the best shot we got.

Women are not what you think they are the apex predators of beautiful men.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 0
  • images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (17).jpeg
    images (17).jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Depresso, aleksander and 2 others
schizo post, bump

ill apex predator their ass

English plz

kill yourself

Since early times humans have practiced hunting. We by nature are pack hunters that prioritize big game.

Many past and present humans enjoy hunting what I like to call "slippery prey" or intelligent crafty fast and dangerous prey. This adds to the excitement of the hunting. As nutritious animals are often hard to kill.

This has left modern day man with many primordial hunting instincts. Something as innocent as tag a game prevalent in our youths is a very telling indication of how our predatory minds work.

Luckily for us men women also have these predatory hunting traits. We must learn how to take advantage of these inate hunting instincts to chase and sucure this metophorical kill. Although it is not often they are seen as women specifically hunt beauty.

As men our only goal should be to become a specilzed prey species. To one specific predatory homanid Homosapien. We need to learn how these females hunt. What traits make you seem like an easy target.

What movements and speeds of running and evasion illicit the urge to literally purse you. What sounds should you make as a pack of ferocious women pursue you down the street. Should you yell for help while struggling to contain your giggles of joy?.

Should you beg and plead with them to stop their pursuit of you. A successful method i found worked in my childhood was creating a run that looked fast while actually allowing them to catch me. or allowing them to catch me sometimes and hiding or escaping other times. Dont worry if you get caught your in for a treat. Think like prey boys its the best shot we got.

Women are not what you think they are the apex predators of beautiful men.

Get hunted by women theory

Chad is prey theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nulled and autistic_tendencies
women literally cry if they dont get a full 8 hour sleep what fucking hunting?

• +1
Reactions: Depresso