• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
And?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
jfl @ the cucks in the comment section defending hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Darkstrand
DUDE, CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS LIPSTICKALLEY SHIT.I HEARD ABOUT THE WEBSITE BEFORE. CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE INFORMATION?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Unbelievable projection here.

I swear average and ugly guys are the most entitled creatures on earth
they specially feel like attractive women should give them a chance and cry how superficial and shallow they are yet aren't they also shallow for going after attractive females in the first place
Is like only them have the right to want what's the most attractive

And they are lucky because most women in general aren't that into good looks, I can't imagine how they would handle themselves if women had the same standards as they do
I always encourage all my friends to be superficial and mean af, these guys don't deserve shit and it's time for us to stop letting them feel this entitlement just for the sake of not hurting their feelings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Danish_Retard, diggbicc and 8 others
Unbelievable projection here.

I swear average and ugly guys are the most entitled creatures on earth
they specially feel like attractive women should give them a chance and cry how superficial and shallow they are yet aren't they also shallow for going after attractive females in the first place
Is like only them have the right to want what's the most attractive

And they are lucky because most women in general aren't that into good looks, I can't imagine how they would handle themselves if women had the same standards as they do
I always encourage all my friends to be superficial and mean af, these guys don't deserve shit and it's time for us to stop letting them feel this entitlement just for the sake of not hurting their feelings
wtf is she talking about? Most men don’t have high standards, I certainly don’t. If a girl who’s a non whore and great personality showed interest in me she’d only have to be average at least facially and not fat for me to be interested in her lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, RAITEIII, Chadelite and 1 other person
Those are not "social experiments" , people need to stop claiming that what they do to try and prove a certain point is a social experiment.
It sounds the same as many of the "social experiment " performed by incels, who usually are fake as hell.

Men get so upset when sluts want to be sluted out by attractive men instead of their ugly fat asses

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Chadelite
The DGAF about Chadfish discoveries, jfl

i really struggle to understand why women show such a lack of empathy for men. I’m sure a lot of them would change their mind if they looked into the stats about male problems or maybe if they opened an average male tinder their opinions would soften.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and diggbicc
g5LoDk8.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, turkproducer, Chadelite and 1 other person
lol over

& Also, hot guys are actually in an abundance on Tinder, lol. Tall & muscular.

I was shocked to see that many attractive men on there (and they are obviously there for one reason).

That's why it's hard for so many men on Tinder. You need to get back to actually courting women in your everyday life. Because your competition on Tinder strong. Yes, a girl is going to swipe on a hot guy before she swipes on a hobbit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, Chadelite, Golang and 1 other person
dn care, that site is full of sheboon femcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, mikeock, Chadelite and 1 other person
lipstickalley is hilarious. why? becuz black women are low inhib so they just spread blackpills

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock and Beetlejuice

"Men just need to accept when they’re ugly"

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, turkproducer and Deleted member 4430
lol over

& Also, hot guys are actually in an abundance on Tinder, lol. Tall & muscular.

I was shocked to see that many attractive men on there (and they are obviously there for one reason).

That's why it's hard for so many men on Tinder. You need to get back to actually courting women in your everyday life. Because your competition on Tinder strong. Yes, a girl is going to swipe on a hot guy before she swipes on a hobbit.
D1388A8E 231C 4528 911A B3FA9C279096

I doubt any hoodrat from that forum looks good though. So who cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, mikeock and GetThatBread
Stop bitching and get Surgery

@Amnesia ascended

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Amnesia
LOL havent heard this one before

i think the thing that bugs me most about these "incels" or whatever they're called is that 90% of them just need a haircut and to go to the gym.

being in shape makes up for a lot.

their personalities could use some working out too.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, mikeock, EverythingMaxxer and 6 others
Black woman are brutal,lipstickalley is a gold mine.
"Hollywood is full of incels and perverts cranking out movies where ugly ass and pathetic men get women and now y’all out here mad when it doesn’t pan out in reality".

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and mikeock
The issue isn't that they like attractive guys, it's that 80 percent+ of guys to girls are literally ugly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, mikeock, turkproducer and 5 others
@Chadelite sig.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
LOL havent heard this one before

i think the thing that bugs me most about these "incels" or whatever they're called is that 90% of them just need a haircut and to go to the gym.

being in shape makes up for a lot.

their personalities could use some working out too.
Ugly men are angry they have to actually be nice to women and court them instead of being able to act like this. Too bad.

28baa44e3c8afcb5354f2614ba5c055b.gif

I love how she says that like actually nice guys are getting laid on the regular or even getting laid at all

• +1

Don't ya'll know:

"Men liking "attractive" women = evolutionary biology

Women liking "attractive" men = liberal femi-nazi oversexed immoral mercenary whores

This isn't what nature intended !1!1!1"

"Its rare to see an attractive guy in rl so they may just have gotten excited"

• So Sad