Women are so self-hating (proof inside) (warning suifuel)

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
Fuck women and how self hating they are. Race = most important thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5143 and 17 others
@BrendioEEE made an alt account i see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Good_Little_Goy, Copemaxxing and 4 others
JBC Strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Good_Little_Goy, Flowey and 3 others

This is the worst pheno I have ever seen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2634 and 7 others
brb pajeetmaxxing asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, Lolcel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 7521, Short Ugly and Brown and 14 others
Retardcels thinking this isn't betabuxx. Indians are rich af in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, RecessedPrettyboy, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6191, Copeful and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, johncruz12345, Flowey and 7 others
OP found the 43 pics in existence of a white female indian male couple

Btw the girl on 43/43 has a fat ass 😏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4671, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
Retardcels thinking this isn't betabuxx. Indians are rich af in the west.

"Betabuxx" this bitch literally became Indian for this nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
Keep crying for curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 8064
Fuck women and how self hating they are. Race = most important thing.

Taking pictures does not equal slaying .

I have 100s photos with white girls when I used to go clubbing with them back when i was blue pilled

Never slept with any of them...... I was the safe "gay" friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna, Flowey, TeraCope54 and 1 other person
D6324415 65BF 4072 B7E9 2D68C0303D5F

I LOST IT AT THIS

FE6B9F3F 17F7 460B 9FF7 AD884700409C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2634 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, Deleted member 4671, Britishlooksmaxxer and 5 others
HOW?

Just find a mentally ill girl theory

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Do you have any idea how rich asian and indian transfer students are?
have you ever met international students? they stick with their own in-groups like no other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, johncruz12345, BigBoy and 1 other person
Just be ethnic is legit

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 8064
have you ever met international students? they stick with their own in-groups like no other
You should see chinese students in canada with ccp bux coming and buying mad cars and houses. I guess women they end up with are just attracted to them teehee def not for the money.

Come to discord brother

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 8064
You should see chinese students in canada with ccp bux coming and buying mad cars and houses. I guess women they end up with are just attracted to them teehee def not for the money.
How do you know these are transfer students retard? Youre making up random shit to prove your point.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, sytyl and Deleted member 8064
I live in canada, downtown toronto and my workplace is literally 50% chinese ccp shills you don't have to tell me about them. I've never in my life seen an international indian/chinese guy with a white girl here, they exclusively stick with their own. It's only western born/raised indians/chinese that I've ever seen dating outside their race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, BigBoy, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
How do you know these are transfer students retard? Youre making up random shit to prove your point.
By seeing them drive mad cars. Ok may even be native, because like I said they're all full of money and betabuxing hard. Transfer or canada born.

I live in canada, downtown toronto and my workplace is literally 50% chinese ccp shills you don't have to tell me about them. I've never in my life seen an international indian/chinese guy with a white girl here, they exclusively stick with their own. It's only western born/raised indians/chinese that I've ever seen dating outside their race.
This.

it's easy to tell by their mannerisms/dress + as soon as they start talking tbh

By seeing them drive mad cars. Ok may even be native, because like I said they're all full of money and betabuxing hard. Transfer or canada born.
stop coping

teenagers and college/uni students/young adults in general are not betabuxxing for shit

this forum is so high on incel shit that any non-looksmatched couple seen is perceived to be betabux

leave ur basement u cuccs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, Azoriko, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
stop coping

teenagers and college/uni students/young adults in general are not betabuxxing for shit

this forum is so high on incel shit that any non-looksmatched couple seen is perceived to be betabux

Bruh I literally had 2 betabux ugly autists in HS. One even beaten his gf. Betabuxxing in HS is real and you're coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
it's easy to tell by their mannerisms/dress + as soon as they start talking tbh
Im talking about the indians in op.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
It’s the same in the U.K. First generation immigrants will always stick within their own community, and their children will be more likely to date out

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Man do you leave your basement ? You can go up to any girl and say hey let’s take a pic and most wont say no

it’s even more common when clubbing, I’ve seen guys go up to girls and say let’s take a pic together and then girl would walk away

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Copeful
stop coping

Girls want to ride in cool cars, these betabuxx drive them to chads house in their brand new Tesla’s

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player and sytyl
Man do you leave your basement ? You can go up to any girl and say hey let’s take a pic and most wont say no

it’s even more common when clubbing, I’ve seen guys go up to girls and say let’s take a pic together and then girl would walk away

>Pictures of them kissing
>Pictures of the guy literally getting sucked off

Stop fucking coping.

You are a vile, cruel, despicable human being. You are so blinded by hatred that you refuse to believe others are not.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others

Dude you must be a white jock. You have the IQ of one.

>Pictures of them kissing
>Pictures of the guy literally getting sucked off

Stop fucking coping.

You are a vile, cruel, despicable human being. You are so blinded by hatred that you refuse to believe others are not.
Like I said you can go ask a girl hey wanna take a pic, plus classmates and coworkers take pics together too
Even I have pics with girls that I haven’t banged

looks theory is real. try tinder with pics of these guys and see it for yourself

Jfl this guy actually looks like my friend. I’ll show him this and tell him to go back to the sub(human)continent and slay
0DFAF84D 4DF4 47F3 BC1A 8F985D697112

Dude you must be a white jock. You have the IQ of one.
So if guy and a girl take pics together they’re banging ? Like I said even I have pics with girls that I didn’t bang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KDA Player, TeraCope54 and Deleted member 8064
Can’t see pic but try tinder with pics of these guys yourself and see how many matches they get
@Salludon has already shut your ass up faggot. You are nothing but a white gymcel who has no self esteem so he creates it by making yourself seem better just because you are cumskin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Salludon, Copeful and 1 other person
@Salludon has already shut your ass up faggot. You are nothing but a white gymcel who has no self esteem so he creates it by making yourself seem better just because you are cumskin
You’re comparing a Sicilian looking guy to these ethnics ?? Like I’ve always said salludon won’t be successful with a name such as Muhammad

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted member 8064
You’re comparing a Sicilian looking guy to these ethnics ?? Like I’ve always said salludon won’t be successful with a name such as Muhammad
"sicillian" looking guy, mhm cause in order to be ethnic you have too look shitskin and of course all women hate anything dark skinned. Keep trivializing his success with "muh he looks white"

"sicillian" looking guy, mhm cause in order to be ethnic you have too look shitskin and of course all women hate anything dark skinned. Keep trivializing his success with "muh he looks white"
You don’t he’s one of the whitest looking ethnics ?

Guys in op are either betabuxxing or friendzoned. Do you think looks don’t matter to girls ?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted member 8064
Btw I’ve also said North American girls hate Muslims more than Indians, many won’t even let them be betabuxx or friend zone them

ask @Short Ugly and Brown faith told him she won’t even be friends with him

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, TeraCope54, Copeful and 1 other person