Women hate chicken calves. Here's how to fix them

There was a video that unfortunately couldn't find where a guy was asking women what they think about gym rats with chicken calves, showing them photos of them, and you clearly see their reactions were brutal.

I would have included at the beginning of my post

@Gargantuan @loksr @5'8manlet
Muh calves
Muh ankles
Muh wrists

Only PSL autists care about this shit, unironically. Male gaze at its finest.

Do you honestly think that a decent looking guy with a good physique would get turned down for having small calves? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
There was a video that unfortunately couldn't find where a guy was asking women what they think about gym rats with chicken calves, showing them photos of them, and you clearly see their reactions were brutal.

I would have included at the beginning of my post

@Gargantuan @loksr @5'8manlet
Also calves are one of the muscles which are always visible during summer time when you are wearing shorts.
So saying that they don’t matter is retarded.

One thing what stood out immediately to me after seeing Trevor Signorinos physique for the first time were his mogger calves

Of corse v taper and overall upper body matters more. But good calves just are needed to complete the package

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Muh calves
Muh ankles
Muh wrists

Do you honestly think that a decent looking guy with a good physique would get turned down for having small calves? :ROFLMAO:
No he wouldn't. Looksmin doesn't equal failo. Chicken calves are a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
No he wouldn't. Looksmin doesn't equal failo. Chicken calves are a looksmin.
And yet nobody is going to compliment you for having good calves apart from maybe some gymbros nor will it make women believe that you are better looking subconsciously, as is the case with a thick neck, for example.

Calves are largely irrelevant.

And yet nobody is going to compliment you for having good calves apart from maybe some gymbros nor will it make women believe that you are better looking subconsciously, as is the case with a thick neck, for example.

Calves are largely irrelevant.
Until they're chicken ones.
images

• +1
Muh calves
Muh ankles
Muh wrists

Do you think a girl would turn you down for having bad eyelashes? No.
But do eyelashes matter? Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Hipcel
Not a good comparison as eyelashes are a part of your face, which determines your attractiveness for the most part and is also exposed all the time.
Whenever you talk to a person, you will inevitably notice their eyelashes, either consciously or subconsciously.

Most people, at least in the west, can only wear shorts for a couple of months at best so your calves aren't even visible to most people for the overwhelming majority of the year.

Not a good comparison as eyelashes are a part of your face, which determines your attractiveness for the most part and is also exposed all the time.
Whenever you talk to a person, you will inevitably notice their eyelashes, either consciously or subconsciously.
And height hasn't to do with face but with the body, yet most women aren't attracted to short guys at all. Obviously being short is a failo, not a serious looksmin and my "Women hate chicken calves" title was an intentional clickbait for people to gtfih b4 summer when they're exposed and to learn how to train lower legs properly;

but the point is attraction goes beyond the facial zone.

And height hasn't to do with face but with the body, yet most women aren't attracted to short guys at all. Obviously being short is a failo, not a serious looksmin and my "Women hate chicken calves" title was an intentional clickbait for people to gtfih b4 summer when they're exposed and to learn how to train lower legs properly;

but the point is attraction goes beyond the facial zone.
I never said that attraction doesn't go beyond the facial zone. I was merely making a case that it's pretty ludicrous to compare eyelashes to calves as the former rest in the facial zone which still largely determines your overall attractiveness.

Of course, there are also secondary characteristics that determine your overall attractiveness such as height, frame, physique etc. but even within those parameters, calves are still pretty low in the pecking order.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
I never said that attraction doesn't go beyond the facial zone. I was merely making a case that it's pretty ludicrous to compare eyelashes to calves as the former rest in the facial zone which still largely determines your overall attractiveness.

Of course, there are also secondary characteristics that determine your overall attractiveness such as height, frame, physique etc. but even within those parameters, calves are still pretty low in the pecking order.
**It wasn't really a comparison in terms of significance aka weight coefficient factor of total attractiveness score X/10, but in terms of the distinction between a failo and a looksmin.
A girl wouldn't normally reject you for your chicken calves, but 13' twigs and big upper body would still be a wtf looksmin. A 5'6 height or a jawlet/bug eyed face would be dealbreaker to many, namely failos.

Also I don't know where you're from but in South Europe, Oceania and some States people are walking around in shorts for a good 1/3 of the year and summer is when the real fun takes place.

**Anyway I'm pretty sure that's what @germanlooks meant but I'll let him have the final word.

• +1
**It wasn't really a comparison in terms of significance aka weight coefficient factor of total attractiveness score X/10, but in terms of the distinction between a failo and a looksmin.
A girl wouldn't normally reject you for your chicken calves, but 13' twigs and big upper body would still be a wtf looksmin. A 5'6 height or a jawlet/bug eyed face would be dealbreaker to many, namely failos.

Also I don't know where you're from but in South Europe, Oceania and some States people are walking around in shorts for a good 1/3 of the year and summer is when the real fun takes place.

**Anyway I'm pretty sure that's what @germanlooks meant but I'll let him have the final word.
You pretty much summed it up

If you have those, there's nothing you can do besides calf implants which only bodybuilders do or LL and go for the tibia distraction osteogenesis option
can i just slice my calves with knife and pray for them to be recovered as taller?

can i just slice my calves with knife and pray for them to be recovered as taller?
No. If you watched the video, prolonged inflammation cause the muscle to hypertrophy as a side effect. So compression socks for (Asian) manlets after tibia lengthening or if they're a chicken legged manlet, nothing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer