Women hate the idea of men getting plastic surgery because it exposes and reminds them how shitty and shallow they are.

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Obviously they don't like the fact that a genetic incel could trick them in to thinking they're a Chad but that's another discussion.

What women hate even more is the idea of an incel getting surgery and becoming more succesful with women because it means their shitty virtue signalizing didn't work. Their cover has been blown. They don't like the secret about ther nature getting out. When they read about how incels got treated better after surgery it makes them fume and say shit like "OH YEAH WELL WOMEN HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS FOR YEARS, I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THEM" or "PLASTIC SURGERY WON'T FIX YOUR MISOGYNY"...only to to masturbate over their favorite mumble rapper covered in face tats that degrades women in every song. It's much better that incels are getting plastic surgery as opposed to killing people but this upsets them more? Why? Because it blows their cover. They best they can do now is try to make themselves still seem like the victims by citing the imaginary "unrealistic beauty standards" that women have to put up with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 685, SikKunt and 6 others
they also hate it because its harder to identify genetic shit

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AspiringChad
No, they just don't want to fuck fake Chads

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Legit

Also JFL @ this virtue signalizing :

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, SikKunt and Redrighthand
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand, SikKunt and Deleted member 616
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
They don't like the secret about ther nature getting out. When they read about how incels got treated better after surgery it makes them fume and say shit like "OH YEAH WELL WOMEN HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS FOR YEARS
They best they can do now is try to make themselves still seem like the victims by citing the imaginary "unrealistic beauty standards" that women have to put up with.
That's exactly what this bitch was saying in this video. She said "but women have it harder", "ya'll incels have have to stop bitching and moaning" "women have to get their ribcages removed" and "cofidence"

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 245 and SikKunt
Obviously they don't like the fact that a genetic incel could trick them in to thinking they're a Chad but that's another discussion.

What women hate even more is the idea of an incel getting surgery and becoming more succesful with women because it means their shitty virtue signalizing didn't work. Their cover has been blown. They don't like the secret about ther nature getting out. When they read about how incels got treated better after surgery it makes them fume and say shit like "OH YEAH WELL WOMEN HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS FOR YEARS, I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THEM" or "PLASTIC SURGERY WON'T FIX YOUR MISOGYNY"...only to to masturbate over their favorite mumble rapper covered in face tats that degrades women in every song. It's much better that incels are getting plastic surgery as opposed to killing people but this upsets them more? Why? Because it blows their cover. They best they can do now is try to make themselves still seem like the victims by citing the imaginary "unrealistic beauty standards" that women have to put up with.
So true, I remember the thread I made about this.

I get so angry when I see words like "misogyny" "toxic" or "entitled" ffs. I just wanna ER them so hard
That's exactly what this bitch was saying in this video. She said "but women have it harder", "ya'll incels have have to stop bitching and moaning" "women have to get their ribcages removed" and "cofidence"

Shes one of the many that had no issue when incels were percived to kill people but when they start getting surgery now she has something to say. So many people didnt care about incels even after the van attack but then they figured out incels are trying get surgery. Now they care.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and SikKunt
Shes one of the many that had no issue when incels were percived to kill people but when they start getting surgery now she has something to say. So many people didnt care about incels even after the van attack but then they figured out incels are trying get surgery. Now they care.
They want to keep us down and not go above them. They try to brainwash weakmindedcels by telling them shit like "ur beautiful the way u are sweaty" or "girls like intelligent guys"

The funny part is if incels are getting plastic surgery won't there be more attractive men available? These hoes can't fucking think straight.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
that girl is too retarded not to not be a troll

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Bros Faceandlms gives an important lessen don't tell anybody about your looksmaxxing. Don't argue with bluepillers. I learned this the hard way when I argued with my family. Watch from 4.50.

Legit
View attachment 74470

Also JFL @ this virtue signalizing :
Meanwhile mysognistic Chad is slaying pussy. I fucking hate women that say you just need to have a good personality and "not be mysognistic" to get laid.

There's a bunch of incels that got plastic surgery and started getting laid like it was nothing. I fucking hate condescending self-affirming women like these. They don't even understand what it's like.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 245