Women like it when a man has a big nose

The Grinch

The Grinch

🖕
I used to have complexes for having a big nose, but not anymore. The longer the snout, the bigger the schlong. My 18 centimeters says it all. Now cry in the replies my dear pig-nose-cels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, jisko32, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 5 others
@yeeyeeslayer @Manletmachine

cope

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Nope. Women like that. Just take a look at everyone who fucks pussy in your environment, you will see they all have a big nose

Nope. Women like that. Just take a look at everyone who fucks pussy in your environment, you will see they all have a big nose
i agree high e foids like bigger noses but big nose dont mean bigger penis

big nose = high T

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
but if it's not proportional to ur face and throws off ur harmony it's an issue JFL

I Wish my nose was smaller, dont Care for my donkey cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, coispet and Kroker
I used to have complexes for having a big nose, but not anymore. The longer the snout, the bigger the schlong. My 18 centimeters says it all. Now cry in the replies my dear pig-nose-cels

Big dicked shlongmeister Turk approves of this post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, coispet and Bomber517
big nose = high T
My dad has a very big nose and he’s very dominant and has his own company in Germany (successfully, he is very wealthy) and my mother worships him. Thank god i look exactly like him, (everyone tells me I have his face) and i have his personality, but I didn’t inherit his intelligence lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
My dad has a very big nose and he’s very dominant and has his own company in Germany (successfully, he is very wealthy) and my mother worships him. Thank god i look exactly like him, (everyone tells me I have his face) and i have his personality, but I didn’t inherit his intelligence lmao
damn bro we're more similar than i ever knew

my dad is the deputy CEO of a big company (2nd in command) and makes a crap tonne of money too, and has a big nose which i also inherited! (although mines smaller)

also my mom worships and is very submissive to my dad too and does whatever he says (he's not mean/toxic to her so it's not in an abusive way)

i have my dads short fuse and overall personality and humor while i have a softer/kinder side from my mom

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and The Grinch
damn bro we're more similar than i ever knew

my dad is the deputy CEO of a big company (2nd in command) and makes a crap tonne of money too, and has a big nose which i also inherited! (although mines smaller)

also my mom worships and is very submissive to my dad too and does whatever he says (he's not mean/toxic to her so it's not in an abusive way)

i have my dads short fuse and overall personality and humor while i have a softer/kinder side from my mom
Crazy tbh

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Isn't the nose the most noticeable and visible feature in your face? It's almost like the first thing people instinctively look at.

My nose is big and my cock is small

Big Nose = Big Hose